Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 11. (Read 31003 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 1
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
February 21, 2019, 07:24:49 PM
You don't mistakenly put your money into Bitcoin. The value of Bitcoin continues to grow and when there is a decline it is reasonable because it will definitely rise again. I benefited a lot from investing in Bitcoin and Altcoin. So if you work hard, I think you will be able to make a lot of profits.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
February 21, 2019, 07:02:37 PM
If you want to invest in cryptocurrencies, then you need to understand that it is risky. I think that you should be able to control your losses and should be able to react quickly to the current situation. This is very important when investing in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
February 21, 2019, 06:48:49 PM
I wouldn't agree that cryptocurrency looks more simpler than forex. I think it is all a matter of interest in the world you are doing.

Concerning the coins to invest in, I hadn't name out cryptocurrencies to you as it will look like am shilling out my coins to you. I would suggest you do a proper research about the coins you want to invest in before you make moves. You can try to enhance your research to top 20 cryptocurrency to reduce the risk involved.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
February 13, 2019, 03:20:06 AM
BTC, ETH, XRP, XMR, EOS, are all good to invest for beginner.

If you want to buy some altcoins, maybe can consider this, new tech for record the history on the blockchain. See how they do:

"Historia disrupts, as cliche as it sounds, the history market. And if you think there is no history market than the way the history is recorded and kept. Opening the possibility to everyone become the historian, the keeper of records of our history.

Historia is a blockchain-based database focused on preserving the original account of history. Our aim is to incentivize the contribution of accurate historical events that will be reviewed by a diverse, globally distributed pool of voters. Historia decentralizes the recording of history from the few to the many, providing a change log to history and a platform to combat censorship and bias."

It is not ICO, it is already on exchanges, so nothing fraud, just want to make sure more guys know it! They are listed on STEX exchange

Else I heard for times are like Bittorrent, Dfinity, you can all consider, before investing please investigate deeply on the projects.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
February 05, 2019, 06:25:47 PM
I am not sure that now is a good time to invest. The market at any time can go even lower. But if you are ready to wait a few months, now is a good time to buy coins.
I also think that some altcoins have already dropped a lot, and I think a new growth may begin soon ! always need to buy in the bear market!
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
February 05, 2019, 05:35:55 PM
I am not sure that now is a good time to invest. The market at any time can go even lower. But if you are ready to wait a few months, now is a good time to buy coins.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
February 05, 2019, 03:46:03 PM
I think if you invest in BTC then it is a long-term investment, maybe if you want to start short-term trading you can choose several altcoins because there are so many altcoins that only have a dump and pump community (it doesn't last long)
Activity: 196
February 05, 2019, 03:35:33 PM
I would recommend to invest in altcoins, because I truly believe that the market is going to recover with the Bakkt launch and the next ETFs decision. And in my opinion altcoins would be pumped much harder as BTC.
Well, no one knows when the market will recover , I think you first need to invest in bitcoin , and then if the altcoins will be restored it will be possible to buy them, if the bull market will all have time to buy
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
February 05, 2019, 03:05:51 PM
I have already said, even though now very low prices and the temptation to buy as many coins very large, it is better to wait for the beginning of market growth and then buy
Well now of course don't need to buy all coins , I think you can certainly purchase but 5% percent , because I think we're in for another drop !

It depends on what is your goal. It's very unlikely that Bitcoin drops below 3k. The support is strong. Though top altcoins could drop to 30-40% from current levels. So now is enough good time to buy BTC
copper member
Activity: 238
February 05, 2019, 03:03:56 PM
Then do it fast, because I think with ETFs launch and the upcoming ETH hardfork, you do not have too much time left, before everything explodes. I cannot wait to see another great year for crypto currencies.
Activity: 350
February 05, 2019, 03:00:38 PM
I have already said, even though now very low prices and the temptation to buy as many coins very large, it is better to wait for the beginning of market growth and then buy
Well now of course don't need to buy all coins , I think you can certainly purchase but 5% percent , because I think we're in for another drop !
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
February 05, 2019, 10:40:05 AM
I want to invest in Bitcoin, but the market is not very decisive to invest because my analysis has been very thorough from year to year the benefits are not like the previous year than the current year, which I experienced so falling
Well, if that's what you have in mind then you better stay away.
Wait for the right time that you feel it's worth investing already, if you'll ask me now, I would not hesitate to invest
because the market is down and looks like we are dipping already, so we will be buying at the lowest price.

That if you only believe... I hope you'll change your mind soon.
it is true that I will also choose to invest rather than choose to think again, as we know that the market is declining and the current bitcoin price is lower than the previous price, this is an opportunity to get bitcoin at low prices, if you think too much and analyze then you will miss this golden moment
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 05, 2019, 08:20:11 AM
maybe there are also some people who think differently to buy now and invest from now on because of their low value. when low prices are used as well as possible even though they don't know when it will grow when it will increase, but remain optimistic and enthusiastic that the market can rise again. so if you do it now in the future you can get a big profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
February 05, 2019, 06:24:08 AM
Activity: 350
February 05, 2019, 05:29:16 AM
Bitcoin will never be stable and this is its strength to attract more investors, and you need to start with the simplest thing - learning!
Activity: 10
February 05, 2019, 03:56:55 AM
I strongly believe investors should be looking at long term effect in investing in cryptocurrency. Besides, another aspect for investors to investigate before investing is if the project is of infrastructure purpose like Solarex - Powering Africa Project. This is a project that will solve problems and surely attracts investors due to huge lake of energy in Africa. Check out solarex.io and read the white paper. Crypto investment is great only with proper projects.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
February 05, 2019, 03:17:15 AM
No need to be too hasty in deciding to invest. as we know that indeed we must be able to manage finances and also see a risk from investment. in the cryptocurrency the risk of investing is quite high and we must be able to do research
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
February 05, 2019, 03:13:39 AM
I want to invest in Bitcoin, but the market is not very decisive to invest because my analysis has been very thorough from year to year the benefits are not like the previous year than the current year, which I experienced so falling
Well, if that's what you have in mind then you better stay away.
Wait for the right time that you feel it's worth investing already, if you'll ask me now, I would not hesitate to invest
because the market is down and looks like we are dipping already, so we will be buying at the lowest price.

That if you only believe... I hope you'll change your mind soon.
Activity: 4
February 05, 2019, 02:53:15 AM
copper member
Activity: 294
February 05, 2019, 01:29:03 AM
Its great to invest in bitcoin but Its better to make research in bitcoin first and how the market moves and invest only on your excess money so that you can HOLD your BTC for along time while waiting for you price target  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: