Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 10. (Read 30974 times)

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
February 22, 2019, 09:50:01 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

If you want to invest your money in BTC, you are welcome to the crypto trade. You can trade BTC/USD or BTC/ETH pair which one is easier to you. Yes, it is easier than Forex trade. BTC is now under $4000, so it is time to buy for trade.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
February 22, 2019, 09:30:25 PM
That's good if you are going to start an investment, you can start investing in crypto, the capital you have can be to buy a few coins, even though the market conditions are not friendly but you have to be sure that in the future you will get maximum results from what you invest now, because the current market conditions will not continue, the market will rise and we will wait for the time to arrive
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
February 22, 2019, 09:20:16 PM
My advice if you invest in the crypto world then start with research, because many people lose a lot of money trying to get rich quickly, but they actually lose money because they don't learn about crypto first.
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 22, 2019, 07:20:29 PM
In the first place i would entreat you invest an amount that you can afford to lose in case things go down south one of these days. This is not to scare you but that is the reality we are facing in bitcoin investments. It's volatile yet we choose to invest into it so welcome to join the party of risk takers.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
February 22, 2019, 07:13:08 PM
I am not sure that now is a good time to invest. The market at any time can go even lower. But if you are ready to wait a few months, now is a good time to buy coins.
If you are not careful, waiting might make you to buy thither price.
Although, no one is yet sure of the direction towards which the market is going, but it worth taking the risk, except you are afraid to do that.
We have been seeing gradual improvement in the market. Not many people had thought that btc price will cross $4000 now, the same with ethereum.
It is possible it continues.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
February 22, 2019, 07:10:09 PM
Looking at the date this dude created this thread, (December, 2017), am sure  he is one of those people who ran into a deep lost after the bull run. Unless he traded his bitcoin off  within the same December month
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 22, 2019, 06:45:42 PM
I think those kind of decisions especially investing must be done on your own you need to trust your own opinions and research not someone else research good luck for all Smiley

indeed the investment decision must be determined by itself. because the investment is more stringent than the others. so the investment decision is in our hands open in the hands of others. so choose the project for investment.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 22, 2019, 06:10:13 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

Bitcoin base on market demand it is not stable even in a minute the price changes. The investment for btc is not for short term now, we can see that we are in bear market so if you want to invest now you do it in a long term or you will loss investment if you push early selling much better to do in a long run of investment.
copper member
Activity: 266
February 22, 2019, 05:47:58 PM

Where do I start?
I think in choosing, if you will consider ethereum more than bitcoin, it would be more profitable. The price of bitcoin now despite of far from being its ATH is too high compare to ethereum. Choosing ethereum will give you 20-30% more than bitcoin. But it's your choice.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 22, 2019, 05:38:02 PM
I am not sure that now is a good time to invest. The market at any time can go even lower. But if you are ready to wait a few months, now is a good time to buy coins.
I agree it is very dangerous to invest in cryptocurrencies at the moment , I think it is best to invest when the market is bullish , and then I think it will be much safer
Activity: 672
February 22, 2019, 05:22:14 PM
Bitcoin to many has bottomed out , so the expectations is that it is going to rise. In my opinion this is a good time to invest on Bitcoin
Activity: 263
February 22, 2019, 05:14:33 PM

Where do I start?

In bitcoin at the moment it is very good to invest, as it has fallen very low and goes through the support line , I think bitcoin is a good coin for investment, tembolee next year will be a bullish trend, I'm sure of it !
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 22, 2019, 05:10:59 PM
I think those kind of decisions especially investing must be done on your own you need to trust your own opinions and research not someone else research good luck for all Smiley
When someone else's opinion is well-reasoned, you can follow the advice, but when they just say what to do, without explaining why, then it is best to understand everything yourself
Activity: 168
February 22, 2019, 05:48:16 AM
I'd recommend to choose projects that are almost at the end of ICO. For example DexAge.
They are already have MVP, so you can try it. Also open team and already raised almost 4m$.
At this time it has 0.01$ price and 20% bonus. So it's a good sign for a future growth!
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
February 22, 2019, 05:43:58 AM
Activity: 420
February 22, 2019, 05:43:04 AM
... However, for long term trading,we don't need to work hard, we just have to understand what is bitcoin and the factors that would affect it's price and we can hold calmly.
There are many factors that affect the value of bitcoin. For me, sometimes the growth of bitcoin remains a mystery because in many cases I just do not see the reasons for growth.This market is unpredictable, perhaps the regulation of the industry will be able to solve most of these problems.
Activity: 616
Merit: 2
February 22, 2019, 05:36:05 AM
My person experience in crypto-trading or buying and hold, it is easier to forecast than Forex. but as a beginner you need someone experienced to put you through or else you will make terrible lose.
Activity: 476
February 22, 2019, 01:43:13 AM
Long term holding is good if you want to gain more profits and patience is the key if you want big profits.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
February 22, 2019, 01:05:14 AM
You don't mistakenly put your money into Bitcoin. The value of Bitcoin continues to grow and when there is a decline it is reasonable because it will definitely rise again. I benefited a lot from investing in Bitcoin and Altcoin. So if you work hard, I think you will be able to make a lot of profits.
Working hard is necessary if you would consider short term trading or day trading as you need to be smart in calling your prediction
and that requires proper market monitoring which will absolutely consume your time. However, for long term trading,we don't need to work hard, we just have to understand what is bitcoin and the factors that would affect it's price and we can hold calmly.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
February 21, 2019, 07:45:33 PM
I think you need to study cryptocurrencies and blockchain and then move up to the BTC market and have a look and then decide getting advice here on whether to buy or not might end up discouraging you i think you need more self creativity and choice am sure you will learn better with that
Pages:
Jump to: