Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 12. (Read 31003 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
February 05, 2019, 01:08:06 AM
Solarex_ico is a great opportunity to purchase and hold a real world asset. Great team and community have come toghether to bring a clean renewable energy to the people of Africa as well as preparing their sevice for other regions as well. An excellent opportunity to get involved with a promising project.
Easily researchable and helpfull team.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 04, 2019, 03:11:58 PM
It seems to me that it will be relevant to invest in Ethereum despite the fact that sometimes it shows a decrease.
This coin, in my opinion, is very promising and has every chance at the moment of the onset of the bull run to become great and bring profit to the players who invested in it.
copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 1
$martFund
February 04, 2019, 02:13:03 PM
Carry out proper research before investing, I recommend Ethereum it is low right now. Crypto investment is a big risk so take your time and make sure the decision is yours, don't feel pressured so that what ever the outcome is you will know you made your decision yourself
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
February 04, 2019, 02:01:24 PM
The desire to invest is certainly good, but it would be best to analyze the projects and not to miss the opportunity to do this now, because in the future prices will be very large. I think that all this can definitely have serious problems.
copper member
Activity: 490
February 04, 2019, 01:24:29 PM
I would recommend to invest in altcoins, because I truly believe that the market is going to recover with the Bakkt launch and the next ETFs decision. And in my opinion altcoins would be pumped much harder as BTC.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
February 04, 2019, 01:17:49 PM
Wow, if you had put a lot of money into BTC by the time you made this post and sold at the peak price in Early 2018, you would have been a very rich man now, I hope you followed through with your plan though.
Well, few people can tolerate such a time , I only know very few people who have survived, I think that now is also the moment when it is good to invest in bitcoin and altcoins !
copper member
Activity: 140
www.codex.one
February 04, 2019, 12:36:54 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

Then wait for the right opportunity, when the market is kinda showing some entry point where it is good to enter, then wait it, that way can help you be more efficient and profitable in compared to this moment.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
February 04, 2019, 11:59:43 AM
In your list of very worthy projects, some of them are very promising, but I still dare to offer a coin not from the first hundred - Fantom.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 04, 2019, 11:47:34 AM
I'm chose ICO (DexAge) on the recommendation of friends,they they have great ambitions.
Everyone has big ambitions in ico , I would not go into this ico now, it is better to choose the top coins and buy at the moment they can give you a big profit this year!
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
February 04, 2019, 11:41:36 AM
Are you bachelor to cryptocurrency worl you should be learn about cryptocurrency. After you can find whats the best coins in coinmarketcap. Then you can invest your coins in best altcoins or btc.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 04, 2019, 11:24:11 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
The old theme, but still relevant) Then it was dangerous to invest, now, too, the risk remains, but to trade quite a reasonable solution, and most importantly profitable
Activity: 700
February 04, 2019, 10:22:52 AM
this is the right time to make an investment, we can buy bitcoin and altcoin at low prices because currently there is a bear market, you can buy potential coins at low prices then hold them up to high prices, rest assured that carrying bullrun will definitely happen, you will get big profits in the future if you buy now
copper member
Activity: 154
IMO Exchange - Customer First.
February 04, 2019, 09:00:09 AM
This is another Epic throwback post, I seem to be stumbling upon them quite frequently today.. anyways bitcoin is a very good investment anytime, if you could be trading it with a stable coin, you would still make something worthwhile out of it.
copper member
Activity: 196
February 04, 2019, 08:58:40 AM
Wow, if you had put a lot of money into BTC by the time you made this post and sold at the peak price in Early 2018, you would have been a very rich man now, I hope you followed through with your plan though.
Activity: 6
February 04, 2019, 08:46:37 AM
Trust me , solarex is one of the best projects you could invest in
Activity: 182
February 04, 2019, 08:40:06 AM
I recommend you to invest in the tokens or coins with low price. For the beginning you can invest in the 20 top coins in the coinmarketcap.com.
Always learn token project before investment.
I think now all coins are low, but of course you are right that with the top coins now a great prospect to invest , I think they can show good growth by the end of the year!
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
February 04, 2019, 08:29:26 AM
for me now is also the right time you can invest in crypto now, because now crypto prices are also still cheap, so I'm sure you will also have many opportunities to get a lot of profits.
copper member
Activity: 112
SIGMA
February 04, 2019, 08:25:49 AM

Where do I start?

go invest now, research the project that makes you interested, and I think if you want to invest, don't ask for advice from others because it will make you regret doing research alone.
if you are confused what you need to do first is to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 462
February 04, 2019, 08:19:15 AM
I'm chose ICO (DexAge) on the recommendation of friends,they they have great ambitions.
Activity: 448
February 04, 2019, 07:04:47 AM
If you want to start to invest in cryptocurrency, today is the great opportunity while still the market is very low because when you hold it until the time that it increased you will have a big earnings especially if you had a great timing for it. I believe that cryptocurrency will increases soon.
Just do not forget that earnings are not guaranteed and prices can easily fall, that is, if you want to invest, you need to do it clearly aware of all the possible risks
Pages:
Jump to: