Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 9. (Read 30972 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 23, 2019, 01:29:09 PM
With the bull season, gains start to increase. On the other hand, the risk of losing is getting more and more. At this point, it is necessary to make a good decision and turn to trade.
Activity: 364
February 23, 2019, 01:11:56 PM
The cryptocurrency market is very volatile, so it gives us a good chance of earning. At the moment we are seeing an increase in the market. But at this moment we have to be very careful when choosing a coin for investment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
February 23, 2019, 12:50:16 PM
Research the whole market and find some coins for your investment. I prefer to invest in altcoins, because I think that BTC would be replaced in the nearest future. So pay your attention to such coins as ETH, XLM and NEO.

we all never know whether bitcoin can be replaced or not. the problem now is that the bitcoin situation is starting to improve again. so I think even though the altcoin is progressing but bitcoin is still the market leader
Well, bitcoin is unlikely to be replaced by someone due to the fact that bitcoin is the first coin that made the blockchain , I think because of this it is unlikely that someone will replace, since the market has already become a certain reliability of this coin , but in altcoins of course you need to also invest
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
February 23, 2019, 12:37:39 PM
Research the whole market and find some coins for your investment. I prefer to invest in altcoins, because I think that BTC would be replaced in the nearest future. So pay your attention to such coins as ETH, XLM and NEO.

we all never know whether bitcoin can be replaced or not. the problem now is that the bitcoin situation is starting to improve again. so I think even though the altcoin is progressing but bitcoin is still the market leader
Activity: 170
February 23, 2019, 12:20:33 PM
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
February 23, 2019, 10:52:38 AM
At this market stage i think trading is the best because for bad market condition maximum ICO are doing fail so that if you trade cleverly you can enjoy your crypto time.
therefore it is better to invest in bitcoin and altcoin like ethereum because the coin is obviously not going to cheat. and both coins are also coins that many investors believe to be a place of investment that promises results
Need to diversify your portfolio more. BTC and ETH are two mandatory investment options. But you should invest some more altcoin so you can get more profits
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 23, 2019, 10:50:41 AM
My advice if you invest in the crypto world then start with research, because many people lose a lot of money trying to get rich quickly, but they actually lose money because they don't learn about crypto first.
Well I think most of the top coins are great to take them right now, I think the investment at the moment is very well suited for a long and in the next bullish trend it will be possible to earn about X100 !!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
February 23, 2019, 10:47:06 AM
start with BTC in pairs with Fiat. it's easier to predict for the next direction. if you don't understand about altcoin or coins other than Bitcoin. it's better to buy Bitcoin and hold it. You have understood that Bitcoin has great potential for the future. so, calm down to buy Bitcoin with a small portion of your money.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
February 23, 2019, 10:39:01 AM
At this market stage i think trading is the best because for bad market condition maximum ICO are doing fail so that if you trade cleverly you can enjoy your crypto time.
therefore it is better to invest in bitcoin and altcoin like ethereum because the coin is obviously not going to cheat. and both coins are also coins that many investors believe to be a place of investment that promises results
Activity: 560
February 23, 2019, 10:35:27 AM
Most of the people said bitcoin is the future because bitcoin can make a transaction without even opening a bank account, that's why.
Activity: 784
February 23, 2019, 10:29:18 AM
Bitcoin is good investment and it is good on long term investment. I think you just have to buy and then wait for a profittable time for you to trade or sell your bitcoin to be able to earn profit.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
February 23, 2019, 10:26:13 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

I did cryptocurrency tradings since end of 2016. Thats days was starting journey of cryptocurrency prices up trend. I did short-term tradings and profited 45000$ value BTC and now i can't do tradings due to bad marketing conditions.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 23, 2019, 03:45:31 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

first you should acquire some bitcoin that you will going to make as your base currency, then enter a trading platform such as binance, bitfinex, bittrex, and then deposit it and buy some coins that you want, at this moment, STRAT, NEO, CARDANO is good to trade.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 23, 2019, 03:20:24 AM
The market shows growth and people have confidence that this year or at least next year, there will be a period of more rapid growth of the entire market, which means not only trade is profitable, the banal purchase and storage of coins is also relevant
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
February 23, 2019, 03:16:11 AM
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 23, 2019, 02:03:54 AM
If you want to invest, invest on promising and award winning project like Bitrus exchange. Having big named cryptocurrencies on their platform will really give the money return you want.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
February 23, 2019, 12:32:25 AM
It's not a bad idea if you are going to start investing for now, the most important is the intention and confidence in what you invest, of course all the investments have risks and certainly you already understand this, hopefully what you invest in the future will get results the maximum
Activity: 653
February 22, 2019, 11:10:57 PM
Don't worry about you do not understand about bitcoin price days by days, you can keep get profit with bitcoin investment by investing at lower price and selling on higher price, always check and update your info at bitcoin price very time.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
February 22, 2019, 10:48:33 PM

Where do I start?

The best thing to do is to know about the basics of cryotocurrency first so that you'll know how to deal with the possible changes in the future. It is a good idea to invest with bitcoin because that is a well established coin and we will not regret having it because we could gain a good profit from it when the bull market comes.
Activity: 574
February 22, 2019, 09:54:08 PM
I think you can invest in bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, and Neo now, because development is increasing every day, so you will also get better profits, because now market prices also show better prices.
Pages:
Jump to: