Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 3. (Read 30972 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
March 22, 2019, 03:59:53 PM
If you are new to cryptocurrency, then you should be very careful now. The cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable and volatile. This can lead to big losses. I would recommend that you start by investing in top coins.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
March 22, 2019, 02:40:45 PM
I think you will make the right move if you invest in Bitcoin. It is important to remember that your investment is long-term. No matter what mark the price will be at the time of purchase, try not to react to the volatility of market prices in the future.
It's very important to wait for a good price to sell, it's actually not that easy to do when the price starts to fall. The main thing to remember is that Bitcoin will still grow sooner or later

Do you really think that it will grow higher and higher? I think the price of $ 20,000 is too much overbought and whether they can raise this price again so high. Of course, due to emissions and the fact that everything is tied to Bitokin, it can become a real gold and really replace the existing gold!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 22, 2019, 12:19:58 PM
I think you will make the right move if you invest in Bitcoin. It is important to remember that your investment is long-term. No matter what mark the price will be at the time of purchase, try not to react to the volatility of market prices in the future.
It's very important to wait for a good price to sell, it's actually not that easy to do when the price starts to fall. The main thing to remember is that Bitcoin will still grow sooner or later
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
March 22, 2019, 08:39:29 AM
These are wonderful thoughts that today save not only the market but also your deposits, which may be very high in 5 years, who means what will happen tomorrow if we have already seen with you the 3rd waves of the gold rush. I am sure that a big outcome awaits us ahead.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
March 21, 2019, 06:04:24 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
BTC is not a stable currency, if you are really good, you will earn money from BTC at any time. Otherwise, I advise you to join other financial markets safer.
And one more thing BTC is not the most profitable money, buy good altcoin, it will bring hundreds of times more profit than BTC.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
March 21, 2019, 05:42:41 PM
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
March 21, 2019, 05:38:44 PM
With Invest you can try trading and you can catch Bitcoin as your first line of trading assets. Crypto trading will play a good role in getting your daily profits If you have some common sense in this case. Because without knowledge you can not do anything here.

If you are new to trading it is very good to start with Bitcoin as it has the lowest volatility and you can familiarize yourself with how that market works before getting into even more speculative coins.
Bitcoin certainly should be the first cryptocurrency to be added to own portfolio. But I am not sure regarding volatility. The price has started to stabilize lately, but there is nothing to guarantee that it will continue.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
March 21, 2019, 05:38:19 PM
Its a good idea to invest into cryptocurrencies but then you need to get someone who can teach or help you get more understandingin crypto before you invest because its not all coins that we invest into.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
March 21, 2019, 05:34:32 PM
Crypto market is volatile and you can trade and make profit on it , but do not try day trading before
you do not understand how the market works, otherwise you can lose everything. It is good to start
with smaller amounts and getting experience.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 21, 2019, 05:26:50 PM
Its a good choice that you take btc as your first investment. But Still I would say that watch the market first, try to know how this whole crypto currency ecosystem works. So do your research first then go for investment. Cause this market is too much volatile. Most of the newcomers came to this ecosystem and thought that they will be rich over night. So they put their money without any knowledge and most of then end up with loses. So always do some research before your investment.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
March 21, 2019, 02:30:14 PM
If you are new in this cryptocurrency business, I think you need to take your time and familiarize yourself with the industry before you invest.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
BLOCKCHAIN - BASED RENEWABLE ENERGY CROWDFUNDING
March 21, 2019, 02:09:45 PM
With Invest you can try trading and you can catch Bitcoin as your first line of trading assets. Crypto trading will play a good role in getting your daily profits If you have some common sense in this case. Because without knowledge you can not do anything here.

If you are new to trading it is very good to start with Bitcoin as it has the lowest volatility and you can familiarize yourself with how that market works before getting into even more speculative coins.
So all the same it is necessary to use other coins if it is trade. I think that inevitably in this market you can get into a negative trend of falling prices.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
March 21, 2019, 02:00:16 PM

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
March 21, 2019, 01:39:29 PM
If you are new begineer then you must invest in top 10 coin only. You must invest 50% of your investment in just bitcoin only. Ripple and eth are other two option which can give you multiple return whenever the market bull run start. Moreover it reduce risk and increase possibility of return
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
March 21, 2019, 01:18:57 PM
I think it is very difficult to trade for a beginner , it is better to invest in a long , of course invest now the best solution, especially in the top altcoins!
Activity: 188
March 21, 2019, 12:02:54 PM
If you want to start, you must have experience in understanding this market, you can choose BTC not like fixed currencies like USD but quickly change so it is difficult to know its trend to invest. There is a bit of spare money, please buy some low-cost Altcoin and wait for the upside movement of BTC
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
March 21, 2019, 11:47:05 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 101
March 21, 2019, 11:39:05 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

Yes you are right. Crypto trading is faster then forex and stocks. you can earn profit everyday or week if you have some trading knowledge. it's also true that you can loose your money quickly if you have no idea about crypto trading. so my advice is before you going to trading in crypto learn how to trade in crypto market.
Activity: 756
March 21, 2019, 07:41:08 AM

Where do I start?

if you want to make profit monthly or weekly, then I would never recommend you BTC, BTC moves very slowly, say you invest 500$ in BTC it moves 5% +- in weeks/months, except phases when it moves crazily which happens in cycle of years. For earning profits in crypto, invest in small altcoins, which you think has value associated with them. My bet for this year are BAT, LTO etc.

Do a thorough study before investing any of your hard earned money. Also do not put all your money in one coin, diversify risks. Buy some amount of BTC it will surely give you great returns, specially when you are entering at this low value (value can go down more lower, buy at your own risk)
It is beautifully painted, I also choose unknown altcoins, and buy them in the fall, of course something falls further, something disappears altogether, but units do show good growth and cover all the risks.
Activity: 190
Merit: 15
Customer Support at https://coinswitch.co/
March 21, 2019, 07:07:16 AM

Where do I start?

if you want to make profit monthly or weekly, then I would never recommend you BTC, BTC moves very slowly, say you invest 500$ in BTC it moves 5% +- in weeks/months, except phases when it moves crazily which happens in cycle of years. For earning profits in crypto, invest in small altcoins, which you think has value associated with them. My bet for this year are BAT, LTO etc.

Do a thorough study before investing any of your hard earned money. Also do not put all your money in one coin, diversify risks. Buy some amount of BTC it will surely give you great returns, specially when you are entering at this low value (value can go down more lower, buy at your own risk)
Pages:
Jump to: