Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 5. (Read 30975 times)

copper member
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
March 21, 2019, 12:40:57 AM
Investing in BTC is a good idea while trading is also a good idea to, I would have advised you to learn how to trade instead instead of holding so in case btc is dropping you will sell off to USDT of other stable coin and buy low again when it reaches the dip. But since you decide to go into the two, it's also a great idea.

To start with, it's better you use exchange like binance to hold your btc so when btc is falling, you can easily trading it to any stablecoin listed on the exchange and also buy back when it reaches the dip
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
March 21, 2019, 12:39:07 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

If you want to invest, you are welcome. You can invest in BTC via fiat money now. Wise investors will invest in BTC/USDT pair because it is more profitable from the perspective of the market situation. It is easier than forex but you need to be smart here with the time on a coin where you want to invest, take regular update, research.
Activity: 744
Merit: 10
https://goldeth.io/
March 21, 2019, 12:15:01 AM
You must remember that every decision you make is at your risk, because you plan to do it, in my opinion it is the right decision. investing in bitcoin is very profitable when the market improves, my advice is to set aside a part of your money and invest in altcoin ethereum too. I think ethereum is very good for long-term investment, this altcoin has promising prospects in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 20, 2019, 11:55:00 PM
I personally recommend to invest in Biturs (BTRS), it's an award-winning trading platform ICO project. It's a good choice to invest here since they use ERC20 parameters to assure their standard interface that guarantees interoperability between tokens and you only have to pay only 50% of commissions in the exchange when using BTRS. It's also liquidable in multiple currencies because their platform has the interfaces crypto-fiat and crypto-crypto, so you can use the fiats that you want. I'm just saying, the earlier you purchase an ICO, the greater the benefit. Invest in this ICO before it transcends to the next stage. I almost forgot it also promises a buy back for up to a 100 million BTRS and will burn out a percentage from the profits each quarter.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
March 20, 2019, 10:43:32 PM
I would suggest to you the bitcoin and ethereum is very promising coins it is good for the long term investment, these coins are continue rising up their prices through the years this the best for investment for the newbie investors.
not coins that continue to increase. bitcoin and ethereum also experience ups and downs. this is indeed the most suitable asset for long-term investment, but stay alert to surprises on the market.
these coins have good future and potency , as major coins in cryptocurrency market much investors consider it as trusted coins ever, although there are other coins too in market.but personally they comfort if have bitcoin and ethereum in their portofolio.
Activity: 517
March 20, 2019, 10:31:01 PM
I would suggest to you the bitcoin and ethereum is very promising coins it is good for the long term investment, these coins are continue rising up their prices through the years this the best for investment for the newbie investors.
not coins that continue to increase. bitcoin and ethereum also experience ups and downs. this is indeed the most suitable asset for long-term investment, but stay alert to surprises on the market.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
March 20, 2019, 08:28:18 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 20, 2019, 08:08:38 PM
Bitcoin is always been the number one coin that most people have invested since this is the most popular and have the biggest gaining of profits amongs all cryptocurrencies. If you want to invest then bitcoin is the best choice , with its long term gaining of profits in a long term investments. Soon bitcoin will rise again in value and soon more people will gain more profits from it.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
March 20, 2019, 08:00:25 PM
if you want to invest in bitcoin then buy bitcoin immediately, now the bitcoin price is still affected by bearish conditions, you have to buy now before the bullrun arrives, bitcoin has the possibility to go back up to its highest price, if you buy it now then hold it up then you will get big profits
Activity: 432
March 20, 2019, 05:47:48 PM
Investing in btc now is a great idea. The value is still very low though above 4k now but this is definitely the time to jump into it. No one can tell the future of btc though but juat know that btc can pump at any time.
Activity: 336
March 20, 2019, 05:22:16 PM
Bitcoin investments actually make you earn quite faster than forex trading and stocks but you also have to becareful about the high volatility of cryptocurrencies. I think this is a nice level to invest into bitcoin and hope the crypto market rises in the near future so that you can make some profits on your investments.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
March 20, 2019, 05:11:04 PM
Now is still a good time to invest. I think that investors will get a good profit this year. I think that many people understand this.
I like your beliefs. Your mentality is like a true holder where the trend is still decreasing, you think that now is the right time to invest. Hopefully the investment you make can benefit.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 20, 2019, 05:08:46 PM
The volatility is what's making you think its very easy to make profit from crypto than other forms of investment. In every investment, there is always a probability to win or lose.
There is also possibility that this volatility can move in the opposite direction, and it is so different than the others. If you accept this possibility, you will never be upset.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
March 20, 2019, 05:06:44 PM
Now is still a good time to invest. I think that investors will get a good profit this year. I think that many people understand this.
Activity: 466
Merit: 5
March 20, 2019, 05:04:38 PM
Do your appraiser right and invest, if you wish to. To me i do not like invest in the most established cryptos. Most time their profit is not enticing to me.
Activity: 560
March 20, 2019, 05:03:15 PM
The volatility is what's making you think its very easy to make profit from crypto than other forms of investment. In every investment, there is always a probability to win or lose.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
March 20, 2019, 05:03:04 PM
I think that investing can be an interesting and profitable business on the cryptocurrency market.
It is only necessary to study the market very carefully and those coins in which you want to invest money in order to have minimal losses.
Activity: 686
March 20, 2019, 04:45:34 PM
now is a very good time to invest in coins that have large trading volumes because such coins have greater potential to rise.
but you must be patient if you invest now because we do not know the market will sooner or later rise and possibly this year, namely at q3 or q4.
Activity: 420
March 20, 2019, 04:42:06 PM
As for me, now is a very good time to invest. Most promising coins lie at the bottom. This is a good reason to invest in them.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
March 20, 2019, 04:41:06 PM
make sure you have done research by yourself.in my personal view this is right time to invest in bitcoin and other strong crypto.you will get some good profit but dont think you will be rich over night.hold is gold.
Pages:
Jump to: