Pages:
Author

Topic: I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land - page 18. (Read 1795 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 126
February 03, 2018, 10:54:37 PM
Well i dont want to intervene with your decision but i think its a wrong move to sell your land and buy bitcoin. Land is more an asset, its value is rising yearly (its more on go up than going down in price, still depends on the location of your land). As to bitcoin, its not stable at all. You can't say that its an asset because it might lose its popularity in the future. Im sorry for the loss, i already loss some because of bitcoins decrease in value but still i didnt risk anything. As of now, we need to pray thay bitcoin will gain its maximum value so that we can have our investments back with profit on it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 10:52:12 PM
be careful because the bitcoin is unstable. Do not harm when you sell your land.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 10:50:28 PM
With the rates at the low edge, I don't think selling your Bitcoin at this time would do you any good. I hope you did know that in the world of Bitcoin, you don't always have a gain due to it's volatility. Selling your land for investing all of it in Bitcoin is greatly risky. I believe that you have faith in this platform so just hold it for some time. Sooner or kater it would get better.

You do not need to be alarmed, and I believe the future of bitcoin cash is going to be more and more popular because of its larger block size, which makes its trading cheaper and faster than bitcoin!
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
February 03, 2018, 10:49:47 PM
Well, it means you have wish to do trading and i think its best decision to do trading with bitcoin. But you need to get some experience before trading because trading with bitcoin need some experience related to bitcoin if you have no information related to bitcoin then it will be hard for you to do trading.
copper member
Activity: 430
Merit: 14
https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11
February 03, 2018, 10:37:26 PM
There is a proverb, Patience has its reward. You need to patience for better something. Bitcoin will recover as soon as possible. So just wait and see. We are actually excited about the future without any reason.
So, please wait (HODL), I thinks it will up again.
Activity: 61
February 03, 2018, 10:34:32 PM
You better wait until your reach double of your investment because it will really hurt you butts in an instant, you better think before moving your money now so you will not feel too much regret then.
Activity: 278
February 03, 2018, 10:33:49 PM
I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.

The coin was consistent but the price must change.  The thing that can you do is to hold it to claim your profit because bitcoin is hard to die and can recover by the people who use this. Too many advertisement was belong by bitcoin so it cannot be died easily.
Activity: 58
February 03, 2018, 10:28:47 PM
Hmm, for me i would never sell something i already had just to risk it in an investment, i would get a part of my salary and invest.
Activity: 294
February 03, 2018, 10:19:15 PM
I think that's a good thing to do about it. Many have done this and the capital they invest in bitcoin has grown. At the moment you hold the bitcoin first do not move because the price of bitcoin is now so low this past months so dont panic be patient
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
February 03, 2018, 10:16:27 PM
I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.
First of all i give hats off to your guts of buying bitcoins from the money you got by selling your land.Currently the price of bitcoin has dropped really low I guess you should wait.The price if bitcoin may near the milestone of $20k or if you are really panicked then you could sell your bitcoins till it's range rises to $15k-$20k wait untill then.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
February 03, 2018, 10:11:39 PM
Now that you have sold your property, the best thing you can do is be patient and wait. Don't panic and follow what others are doing who panic sells. Think of what you have gambled and have faith with bitcoin. It will definitely rise again just trust bitcoin.
Activity: 387
February 03, 2018, 10:10:25 PM
Why did you sell the land just to buy bitcoin,Bitcoin trading has a very high risk,If you get stuck like this you should be patient and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
February 03, 2018, 10:08:19 PM
With the rates at the low edge, I don't think selling your Bitcoin at this time would do you any good. I hope you did know that in the world of Bitcoin, you don't always have a gain due to it's volatility. Selling your land for investing all of it in Bitcoin is greatly risky. I believe that you have faith in this platform so just hold it for some time. Sooner or kater it would get better.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
February 03, 2018, 10:03:26 PM
I do not think this is a good idea. Bitcoin market is not stable. You want to sell the land to buy bitcoin. that is risky. I think you should wait a bit longer to have a more stable bitcoin value. You can buy slowly.
I think he already did sell jis property, the only thing he can do now is to wait, somehow we all know that btc will arise again so better keep holding so you'll not lose a lot more, you'll only lose when you decide abruptly.
Activity: 259
Merit: 15
February 03, 2018, 10:00:44 PM
You can hold your bitcoin right now and wait for future when the price going up. I think bitcoin rising it's value anytime.
Activity: 360
February 03, 2018, 09:54:58 PM
I do not think this is a good idea. Bitcoin market is not stable. You want to sell the land to buy bitcoin. that is risky. I think you should wait a bit longer to have a more stable bitcoin value. You can buy slowly.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 03, 2018, 09:52:50 PM
You can't do anything.
If you're bullish on bitcoin, then firmly hold, maybe after a year, you can buy twice as much land, isn't it? Grin
Activity: 246
Merit: 102
February 03, 2018, 09:34:10 PM
I think it is not appropriate to sell the land. It is well known that with the urbanization, the present land is so rare and valuable that your land can be left to your children. However, since you have already done so, do not regret it. Do not panic, the price of the currency is recovering, and you now only have to wait patiently.
Activity: 510
February 03, 2018, 09:31:39 PM
Your decision to sell your land and invest it into bitcoin is a very bold decision because it is at very high risk. but on the other hand you are on the right path and potentially get a double profit from the money you have invested in this bitcoin.
the current bitcoin price is falling, and the value of your investment must be reduced by more than 50%. which you do in my opinion remain calm and hold your bitcoin until several months ahead. if you sell now even you have much loss.
once again calm and wait until the price improves.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
February 03, 2018, 09:21:59 PM
As long as it's 'junk' land, it's not a big deal.   I have some land that is essentially a swamp that probably won't be near developments for decades.    I'd consider selling that kind of land if I needed funds desperately.    I don't of course, but I understand that sometimes selling land is not a big deal.   Now those folks selling their only land, or only home, that's simply silly.
Pages:
Jump to: