Pages:
Author

Topic: I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land - page 11. (Read 1795 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
February 14, 2018, 04:30:08 PM
I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.

I suggest my friend investing with bitcoin if they have money that they can lose and don't be sad when they lose it. I think that selling land for bitcoin is not sensible decision if you don't have more land. Also I suggest you holding bitcoin for long term.
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
February 14, 2018, 02:25:11 PM
Many people ask me this question on the best way to invest. I usually recommend investing into mining power (GPU), if you need something closer to a stable investment (like land or rent). It's easier to switch from coin to coin if something is dropping rapidly, the turnover rate is better, it's easier to adjust to the market, and you always have equipment which you can sell in parts or as a whole (lately going up in price as well). The best thing you can do is try to make up for the losses while you can, or hold on to your investment until the price goes up. Once you have a chance to re-invest, do it.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
February 14, 2018, 02:12:32 PM
I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.

Bitcoin invest always safe.Now bitcoin prices is low.But I hope the price of bitcoin may increase further in the month ahead.Bitcoin increases prices during the fork.But if you hold Bitcoin one year you get good profits.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
February 14, 2018, 02:00:39 PM
I think it is too risky to buy bitcoin from the sale of the land, given the unstable bitcoin price while the price of land in the longer the more expensive
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 01:35:39 PM
Greed can sometimes break down everything. I see the effort from you. However, I think it is not wise decision. When do you think you will sell your house? Bitcoin and cryptocurrency market need to be properly aware. Before the bad things happen, you need to calm down and consider your decision.
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 14, 2018, 01:12:16 PM
I do not think that is a very wise decision (unless that land means little to you).
But at the very least you are not as stupid as those people who have borrowed money to buy cryptos.

But please don't let greed cloud your mind. That is, if that land is pretty much all that you have, then once/if the market recovers strongly, I hope you would at least extract some of the profit along the way out until you recover your capital at the minimum.

At least, that is my strategy of crypto investment. Once my capital is extracted, there is not big reason for me to panic at all. I'll leave the rest in there until it grows to something that is life-changing for me before extracting a % out again, etc.
copper member
Activity: 186
Merit: 20
February 14, 2018, 01:03:22 PM
 Shocked :oWhat!!! From my experience I will say you that you have done a big mistake.Though bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency,you should not bought some bitcoin by sell your land.If you invested in lands then surely you would get a good profit but now the earning is not totally ensure.
Activity: 251
February 14, 2018, 12:48:15 PM
Wait that goes up of course spend more nothing you need this is a good investment you just have to be patient
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 14, 2018, 12:43:48 PM
That's a huge step. Selling your land for buying bitcoin. But it is not an unwise decision. I understand your stress but hold on to your bitcoins. They are gonna sky rocket within few months.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
February 14, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

I don't suggest to do that. it is ok to invest if you have extra money aside from your daily needs but to.sell your land and invest in cryptocurrency is very risky. next time join in bounty campaigns tou can get some free coins as ay payment for your paticipation . my advise to you now is to hodl your bitcoin because there are speculations that it will rise to 60k usd  so that you will jot incurred losses.

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 12:32:33 PM
if I think it sounds too much let alone bitcoin investments to sacrifice our treasures I hold myself looking for the bitcoin without capital so that the risk was not too big Cool
Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
February 14, 2018, 10:16:00 AM
Wow you have so much trust in bitcoin.

Don't worry Bitcoin will have higher price soon, you just need to be patient because that was investing is. You invest some money and wait for it to have some profit and bitcoin will never let you down just hold it and wait for the right time.
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
February 14, 2018, 10:13:39 AM
I suggest you to hold the currency a year or longer, if the currency has been rising, so it may really be a bubble, the real investment is rise and fall, hold your COINS for a long time, should not let you down.

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 09:31:49 AM

Do not worry, bitcoin will grow. You are very much at risk. I would in your place share profits, half in bitcoin, half in USD. And do not forget to deduce the profit over time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
February 14, 2018, 09:10:03 AM
When exactly did you buy BTC? When it was at its highest?Then you can only regret that you hadn't wait and bought it now. If you bought it in the middle of falling you did just the right thing. Anyway, good for you, don't worry, it may increase by 10 times till the next year, just don't sell no matter what.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 08:58:54 AM
My friend you are very brave, I admire you very much.

Don't worry about price volatility. The price of bitcoins is slowly growing. Bitcoin fluctuations are normal when you have to take your bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 08:57:45 AM
This case is so common in the term of crypto currencies prices. Volatile is the main word of this crypto currencies world that describe every prices of any coin in this world of cryptocurrencies. you need to chill and read many news that bitcoin has business into it. read every possible reason why this coin could going down. either than that, what you need to do is sit on the couch to watch news on tv or you could do your other business. keep HODL
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
February 14, 2018, 08:49:18 AM
I don't think it's a wise thing to do. Selling your land to invest in bitcoin is a gamble. I've seen people sell their homes and invest in bitcoins, and when the price of bitcoin crashed, he lost a lot of money and was homeless. I wish you good luck
Activity: 94
February 14, 2018, 08:34:52 AM
It's silly to sell the land and buy bitcoin. At the extreme you can borrow. Why sell one and buy another. You can leave the ground and buy bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
February 14, 2018, 08:16:46 AM
You are a desperate man. To sell your land and buy bitcoin is a very responsible decision. I hope you have a home in which you live. Because if you all in, it's very risky. Of course, the price of bitcoin should increase, but I do not know the price at which you entered the market. If it were about 20,000, then probably it will take a little longer. I would not dare to do this.
Pages:
Jump to: