Pages:
Author

Topic: I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land - page 14. (Read 1795 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 18
February 11, 2018, 03:48:46 PM
don't invest more than ur life in crypto it is very harmfull for ur health u cant become rich over night
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
February 11, 2018, 03:06:34 PM
I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.
Selling your land was not a good idea because i know that the value of lands rises very quickly but now that you have sold and bought bitcoins, You should hold the currency for a long period instead of panicking whenever you deem that the value may fall down.Be patient and hold because the moment u sell u have lost.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
February 11, 2018, 02:16:19 PM
I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.

I think you shouldn't have to sell your land for investing in the crypto market as the real estate sector is booming right now everywhere. No problem even now the market will give you many opportunities to invest in the crypto market but you just need the right trading approach and mindset to take your entry and take the trade to your expected target and book those profits. Right now the bitcoin price is not much lower and i think you should take some risk and take your preferred entry positions depending on your trading pattern.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 01:49:18 PM
Please hold your Bitcoin and wait until market revise. If you will hold i think you will able to purchase 2x land .
Activity: 77
February 10, 2018, 06:30:42 AM
this is not a Good idea to sell your land and buy bitcoin. investing at cryptocurrency is very risky, But now since you have already sold the land and you already invest at bitcoin, the best thing to do now is to hodl. keep on trusting at bitcoin , you have to be patience , don't panic and soon bitcoin will recover.
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 06:11:02 AM
If you are seriously a bitcoinner, you must be ready to take risks and face challenges in the field, which makes us very strong. Though, you ought not to have initially allowed anybody or you yourself bought you the Bitcoin with all your proceeds from the land sales, because it's not good enough to do so. Being as it may, You need to be very patient holding on to this Bitcoin and watch it grow. You can as well sell few and invest it on other Alt coins. 
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
February 10, 2018, 05:33:09 AM

Actually, you bought your bitcoin at a bad timing. Bitcoin market is down during the first quarter of the year. It's also a wrong decision to sell all that you have on anything. Remember, when investing, invest only the amount you can afford to lose. Cryptocurrency investment is risky because prices are volatile.

But buying at a low price is not too bad. This is the period of decline when prices bounce back can definitely get big profits. The problem is that the OP is gambling on the land that has become its asset, that's bad news. Especially if the OP uses it all to buy bitcoin, it's very risky.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 06:26:26 PM
Understand. Bitcoin and other crypto currencies can be invested at any time if you invest in a long time. Buy bitcoin and keep it at least six months or a year. The result will not take long to wait and this is the truth! Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
February 10, 2018, 03:32:27 AM
The best that you can do under these circumstances is to remain calm and cool. Though it is really very difficult for you but this is the only option you have right now. Bitcoin has history for great dips followed by unbelievable skyrocketing of prices.

You need to turn deaf year to those who are filling your mind with negative thoughts and telling you that you took wrong step. Very soon, you will be proud of yourself. Just stay cool.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
February 08, 2018, 06:39:24 PM
Do your daily job, not worriest about your losses in your bitcoin at present because bitcoin always ups and downs. doing an activity on your investment would get you into another problem.
I appreciate you very brave, the price of your land also must increase from year to year but you decide to sell it, a good confidence you have against bitcoin. Keep it until you achieve the results you expected.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
February 08, 2018, 05:50:47 PM

Actually, you bought your bitcoin on a bad timing. Bitcoin market is down during the first quarter of the year. It's also a wrong decision to sell all that you have on anything. Remember, when investing, invest only the amount you can afford to lose. Cryptocurrency investment is risky because prices are volatile.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 05:46:06 PM
Believe me, you are wasting your nerves on empty feelings. Yes, as an investor I understand you, drawdown is exciting, but pull yourself together and just wait for the price to rise. It's already very soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
February 08, 2018, 01:55:46 PM
Quite a risky thing. I understand that this land was unnecessary for you. Now is a good time to buy. Below 10k $ a good amount for investments.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 01:44:40 PM
Turn off the computer and go out relax. All your decisions at this time are not the best. I think I should wait a bit longer to wait for the recovery bitcoin
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
February 08, 2018, 01:32:03 PM
do not panic buddy
you have to be patient if you want a big profit. do not get distracted by the descending graph, it's very common in this crypto world
try you observe the bitcoin movement from three years ago, this is called fluctuations, and also never be affected by negative news about bitcoin
make your own choice
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 01:09:34 PM
That was a bold move. Prices are now on rise again. Hope you didn't sell these coins!
Activity: 37
February 08, 2018, 01:08:08 PM
Chill dude. You're not alone the are many of us who are loss currently due to huge dump than happen in bitcoin this month (almost down 50% compare to previous month) and some are not only in loss in BTC but also in their investment to other coins who happen to dump as well together with BTC. Recovery would come, hope today is really the start since I see market turning green.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 08, 2018, 01:04:42 PM
As long as you don't sell you don't loose anything. Holding is the better thing to do right now. You don't want to be in loss
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
February 08, 2018, 12:57:32 PM
What Shocked Shocked :oYou have sold your house to buy bitcoin.You had taken a wrong decision.Because bitcoin price always ups and downs.Now if the price of bitcoin come to a miserable level then you have to suffered.on the other hand if you had given your land to a agricultural organization than surely you would get a certain profit.But what to do.Now just pray to God as if the price of bitcoin does not decrease.
Activity: 218
February 08, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

Hold the bitcoin you have and do not sell it now, bitcoin is not over and you can still benefit from bitcoin. stay focused on bitcoin and do not panic for current prices.
Pages:
Jump to: