Pages:
Author

Topic: I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land - page 13. (Read 1795 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 510
February 12, 2018, 04:16:02 PM
That's unfortunate i don't think the price will rise now it has stopped at 9000$ for a long time it will take a lot of time for bitcoin to recover or atleast until the us market recovers what you can do is buy any altcoin which you feel can rise in the future and wait for it to rise so that you can make some profit or atleast recover your loss
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 03:33:56 PM
Dont be upset , i hope the price will up very soon... wait until you get your desire profit

End of me i never sold anything to invest on Bitcoin or other currency.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
February 12, 2018, 03:13:51 PM
I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.

The price has already started rising, I hope you did not sell all Bitcoins that you bought.
Wait, the BTC will go up more this year.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
February 12, 2018, 03:09:13 PM
I hope the land you sold to buy bitcoins is just one of your idle investments. An empty lot, not the one where there’s a house that you used to live in. In any case, just wait it out.
Lol yeah people should only invest the free money only , I mean not the hot one that used as primary needs. But sometimes taking that kind risk necessary if you brave enough and ready to lose what you've invested, the return later might could make you in crazy sudden rich, do it now or never that's what in your mind if you are a real risk taker.
Activity: 196
Merit: 274
February 12, 2018, 02:51:21 PM
In this moment you just wait for the bitcoin to climb its price to a level which could be profitable to you, by then you could buy back your house and learn the lesson. I  hope that you use your extra money in investing, there could be a huge reward but it comes in with a huge risk, and just what happen, things doesn't go as you plan. Just wish that the price increase before nothing left to you.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
February 11, 2018, 11:03:05 PM
Don't ever sell your house for bitcoin but seems that you house sold already then you can hold your bitcoin for long term buy a news house when bitcoin will get reach to a new time high again. Don't ever try again to sell something that is very important.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 10:58:38 PM
Since you already sold your land to buy bitcoin and you are losing money at the moment, the best that you can do is to wait until such time that bitcoin price is going up again. Don't sell it if you're going to lose lots of money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
February 11, 2018, 10:28:42 PM
Just relax and just hold your bitcoin till the end of the year. Everything will be fine after this dumping because bitcoin will surely sky rocket to the moon. Wink
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
February 11, 2018, 10:22:08 PM
I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.

The best thing to do is just hold your coin and wait for its value to increase even more. Investing has also a risk and i can't believe that you sell a huge amount of asset to exchange for cryptocurrency, it was not a bad move either but you need more patient and study how the market grows, always remember that the prices are volatile so try to read different speculation and news before investing or selling your coins.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
February 11, 2018, 09:54:40 PM
in my opinion you have made a terrible terrible terrible mistake by doing what you did, but it's all in the past now. I really feel hesitant about giving you advice because the stakes are so high for you. but I really believe that the price will turn around.
Agree I have a lot of investment. but I would not sell an investment just to raise capital in other investments. I mean real estate or property is a good investment and the price keeps going up each year. I would not sacrifice this investment by selling my property just to raise capital to buy other investments like bitcoin. I think both have different financial manageability dude. I think it's too risky if you sell your property just for buy bitcoin. better find another fund from your salary or your savings to buy bitcoin
Activity: 322
February 11, 2018, 09:39:35 PM
in my opinion you have made a terrible terrible terrible mistake by doing what you did, but it's all in the past now. I really feel hesitant about giving you advice because the stakes are so high for you. but I really believe that the price will turn around.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 09:30:57 PM
I don't tell you that buying btc by selling land is good or bad but I just tell you just don't be panic,  You will recover your money rather you will make profits from your bitcoin! Just HODL tight and wait for the market stabilization. Good Luck
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
February 11, 2018, 09:11:49 PM
I hope the land you sold to buy bitcoins is just one of your idle investments. An empty lot, not the one where there’s a house that you used to live in. In any case, just wait it out.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 11, 2018, 06:47:55 PM
Who told You to sell lend and to buy BTC to all the money will give You the better advise. But as to me, I`ll suggest You to put BTCs holding to the market stabilization! This will be the mid-time investition to give You profits and will last for about 4-6 monthes.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
February 11, 2018, 06:44:19 PM
I feel you are so dare to sell the land to buy bitcoin, I am sure your desire to invest in bitcoin is very strong.
we all know that now bitcoin prices are going down, and you also buy when bitcoin prices are down, I suggest you do not panic, hold hold until bitcoin has a high price, do not rush to sell bitcoin you have, because it will make you feel the loss and do not get any profit at all. If you are ready to be patient for some time, I am sure you will benefit from your bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 06:30:19 PM
Just wait and don`t listen to pessimist people especially if they are into your relative position. The market is very volatile and falling are quite normal, by holding you can recover and make profit.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
February 11, 2018, 04:38:29 PM
Please hold your Bitcoin and wait until market revise. If you will hold i think you will able to purchase 2x land .
I have a feeling that he is going to sell the coins once he triples the amount of money that he has, I can't blame him on that though.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
February 11, 2018, 04:15:02 PM
I know that investing in the crypto market is getting great attention from many people around the world. But what I always recommend to newcomers to this market is not to invest too much at the beginning and invest only in savings. If you have sold land to invest in this market, I recommend that you take the time to learn the basics of the market, technical analysis to be able to grasp and monitor the market to decide to invest more accurately.
Activity: 490
February 11, 2018, 04:13:43 PM
Only two ways out for you, is either you sell off to reduce you loss or you hold and see if the price will go up to make you some profits. So you decide what you can do.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
February 11, 2018, 04:07:54 PM
When the price trend is decreasing as it is today and you do not want to get a loss then the only decision you have to do is to hold the bitcoin you have bought it because in the future bitcoin prices still have a great chance to be above $20k. But, if you are in doubt then you can do ping-pong trading strategy against bitcoin price by using the rest of the money you have today.
Pages:
Jump to: