Pages:
Author

Topic: I was interviewed about Bitcoin on more than 100 Radio stations! ~100K Listeners - page 2. (Read 10868 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
I'm a little disappointed that no one mentioned that you can buy coffee with bitcoins but I put up the youtube video at BitBrew anyway.

Fully understand this sentiment.

My ego was waiting to hear spend bitcoins mentioned too. Actually, Mark did mention it, but as I'm no longer a paid advertiser just said "I used a third party service". Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The first is by definition not flawed.
heared it
liked it

quote:  It is to the banking what email was to the postal service.

seems like at the moment bitcoin is a pet project for technophils and liberterians...

the silk road user caller wasn't really a proud and open drug user Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.
The interview was great.

I also listened to the part after that though, and that was… weird. They had some good points on the smoking ban, but there were callers who had some good points too, which they basically swept under the rug, or misquoted, or refused to interpret in a neutral way. And then afterwards they call the callers fascists.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1005
Great interview, well done.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Edit: Lol, advertisements for hunting gear. Never heard that in Europe Smiley
Edit: and now a revolver ad. This feels like walking into some modern-day/movie-texas mashup. Is all of America like this?

HURRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't personally hunt, but myself and a HUGE number of Americans are armed. ;p  Hunting is big here in just about any state. Here in Florida you would be hard pressed not to see a few hunters in just about any town or city you would visit here.

In America we don't hunt animals anymore, just humans whom we want to self-defence against.

That's a pretty broad stroked statement there, Matt..  I have never and will never point a gun at a human unless there is absolutly no other choice. period. I would like to think I'm not alone atleast from a 'self defense' perspective..

Only to stop an imminent threat or grievous bodily harm Wink
legendary
Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Edit: and now a revolver ad. This feels like walking into some modern-day/movie-texas mashup. Is all of America like this?

HURRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't personally hunt, but myself and a HUGE number of Americans are armed. ;p  Hunting is big here in just about any state. Here in Florida you would be hard pressed not to see a few hunters in just about any town or city you would visit here.

In America we don't hunt animals anymore, just humans whom we want to self-defence against.

That's a pretty broad stroked statement there, Matt..  I have never and will never point a gun at a human unless there is absolutly no other choice. period. I would like to think I'm not alone atleast from a 'self defense' perspective..
edd
donator
Activity: 1414
I'm a little disappointed that no one mentioned that you can buy coffee with bitcoins but I put up the youtube video at BitBrew anyway.
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

HURRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Activity: 504

HURRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't personally hunt, but myself and a HUGE number of Americans are armed. ;p  Hunting is big here in just about any state. Here in Florida you would be hard pressed not to see a few hunters in just about any town or city you would visit here.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
here's my favorite:

Roger:  "If you Love Liberty, you should Love Bitcoin."

THAT should become the new Bitcoin Slogan.

If You Love Liberty ~ You'll Love Bitcoin

Bitcoin ~ Pearls Cast Before Swine.

Well, every country or society has its hypocrisies I guess. They happen to be somewhat harder to spot from the inside though Smiley
True. I did indeed mean it as a joke, anyway Smiley

*Listening now
Edit: and now a revolver ad. This feels like walking into some modern-day/movie-texas mashup. Is all of America like this? Great interview so far, by the way! I like how the radio hosts are actually intelligently contributing to the conversation, they seem to have done their homework.
Edit: "Bitcoin is backed by the a-logarithm." 36:25 lol Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1000
BRILLIANT INTERVIEW, Roger
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
 "If you Love Dustberries, you should Love Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1304
Merit: 1014
legendary
Activity: 910
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
You Americans are fucking weird.

No offense.
Well, every country or society has its hypocrisies I guess. They happen to be somewhat harder to spot from the inside though Smiley
Because here in America we have god-given, inalienable, worth-dying-for, super 100% important and always protected "freedom of speech"... unless that speech offends someone. Hypocrisy #581291 of American society.
You Americans are fucking weird.

No offense.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021
Democracy is the original 51% attack
Forgive me, but why is it ok to talk about all kinds of illegal drugs on the radio but you get kicked as soon as you say "the f-word". Anybody care to explain that to a puzzled European Huh

Because here in America we have god-given, inalienable, worth-dying-for, super 100% important and always protected "freedom of speech"... unless that speech offends someone. Hypocrisy #581291 of American society.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Awesome.

Really well done, really well spoken.

Thank you Roger Ver! Cheesy
Nice!
Will listen to it later. Posting so I don't forget this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: