Pages:
Author

Topic: I was tempted to sell off altcoin - page 10. (Read 1172 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 772
February 24, 2022, 04:11:38 AM
Do not. Just be patient for a few more moments. The market price does not support you to make a profit when you sell the current asset. 60% of the assets you say are close to losing, when you are willing to be patient for a while longer, then you will definitely get 60% profits. Rest assured my friend.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 24, 2022, 03:54:47 AM
To me this market isn't looking good, for every recovery there is always more down trend later, it looks like we are slowly going into bear season don't you think? Now is the time to get out of holding and focus more on trading.
Activity: 120
Merit: 15
February 24, 2022, 03:23:23 AM
Crypto winter is coming, even vitalik buterin confirmed this, I've sold most of my altcoins in Nov/Dec 2021 because i have understood how crypto works every market works seasonally and there is nothing that can stop bear market, if you are still in profit right now I suggest you start changing them to stable coin.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 653
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
February 24, 2022, 03:04:08 AM
Hello mate
Do we currently calls the market situation the bear or what?
Today I just opened my storage where i buy and stored most of my crypto coin and the rest I noticed have almost lost 60% of all my asset in dollars so I was tempted to sell off all and take a look at the market to know if there will be corrections, though I have been monitoring the market but I m not really convinced so I decided to share here to know whether I could get some people who  knows about the market to give a little breakdown before I go into such decisions.
I will really appreciate then i can know the reason for such action and decrease in most of the currencies especially BTC and BNB.

Thank you.

I will read all comments to see the reason.
Pages:
Jump to: