Pages:
Author

Topic: I will never join AirDrop programs any more - page 2. (Read 4849 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1
I think that at the present time, you should participate in the AirDrops programs of the ICO projects you are investing in, they organize incentive programs that help investors feel. Feel free to invest and move on with them in the long run.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I believe SciDex is one of them protocol who are providing the expression and execution of more complex transactions. The result: readable, compliant and adaptive smart contracts for complex assets transaction. They Provide Small Contracts for business which is very useful.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
You can participate in airdrops sometimes, but only in trusted airdrops.
You have to be proficient to select right projects.
 It is possible, but such airdrops happen rarely
Activity: 180
I agree that the airdrop era is now dead.  I have not been paid for close to 90% of the airdrops and the ones I do get paid for are worthless coin with zero value.  Bounties are not much better but at least you hit them every once i a while.
Activity: 546
No i will never join airdrop programs any more because this work gives is very easy and profitable and i will do this work regular and with full trust and full faith and in this time the market is very slow but i have full patience in this time and wait for the right time to take profit.
Activity: 462
it is disgusting, mate, but we have to move forward. Forget about airdrops and make something valuable!  it is not easy, but try to do something what bring positive effect to whole crypto market
Activity: 70
There's a lot of airdrops now a days but almost all of them are scam that's why I never join any airdrops because its wasting my time and effort when I filled up their form and they want to steal our personal information for their own personal interest
Activity: 121
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
we are still on a bear market thats why price is shitty, also join airdrops that has good projects not some shitcoins. You can dump them  and take profits joining AD isn't that time consuming.
Activity: 191
I have already joined hundreds of airdrops but I got nothing until now. I will never join AirDrop programs any more.
- Each airdrop rewards only some token, that its value from $5 to $20 (calculated by the ICO price)
- Most of the token are dead now (just spammed projects or shit coins)
- Some tokens have been listed on Coinmarketcap now but the token price is terrible low. The value even equal to the transaction fee if I send the tokens to exchanges.

That is the general situation at the current time because the price when list on market always be lower than when ICO. If you do Airdrop alone, not have group to referral, the reward which you receive is really very low
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
Huh .. im thinking same way , most airdrops are waste of time but still do not say "never" .
copper member
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
I personally have never tried to participate in an airdrop program and I have never been interested.
As you have stated above that participating in the airdrop program is not worth it, just waste our time and many airdrop are scam.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
To be honest I've not seen any good airdrops for some months. All market suggestions are like 5$ of unknown token and compared to september,while you could gain 300-1500$ on airdrop, now is a dead time
Activity: 74
I think that most air drops don't bring big profits. And it's a waste of time,I checked .
copper member
Activity: 266
I participated in more than 100 airdrops. I earned 10 dollars. It's not worth the time, it's better to participate in the bounty
I have already made this experience too. Except for one or two dollars i did not get more through airdrops. Thats why I'll focus on bounties in the future.
Activity: 80
hundred of airdrops yet no profit?
you know, you should probably stop doing anything more than 100 times if it doesn't work.
Activity: 77
Of course now Airdrop is mostly garbage and fraud, which is not worthy of the time and effort spent .
Activity: 104
Before I always join the airdrop and I get shit coins that are not worth the market. I decided not to participate in airdrop anymore, it just wasted my time. So if you see a good project why not join the getters from them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
I have already joined hundreds of airdrops but I got nothing until now. I will never join AirDrop programs any more.
- Each airdrop rewards only some token, that its value from $5 to $20 (calculated by the ICO price)
- Most of the token are dead now (just spammed projects or shit coins)
- Some tokens have been listed on Coinmarketcap now but the token price is terrible low. The value even equal to the transaction fee if I send the tokens to exchanges.

I have not participated in airdrop for a long time. Now even participation in the bounty brings little, and airdrop is generally a waste of time.
copper member
Activity: 59
I participated in more than 100 airdrops. I earned 10 dollars. It's not worth the time, it's better to participate in the bounty

Yeah true, but from other side, airdrop is free and anyway, if the project is not a lie, it will always pay you the reward.
Activity: 53
Pages:
Jump to: