Pages:
Author

Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency - page 42. (Read 82276 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Well, you always have the option of starting with an appropriate curse and then disclosing that you were foiled again.  Cheesy

You know my M.O. well.  lol

I'd say accumulate i0 ASAP but you won't find even a few thousand coins for sale at any recent price.

It's time to watch the show now.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

That wasn't the lesson.

The lesson was that even if I raised the price 150,000% and made a lot of noise, NOBODY SOLD.

NOBODY!!!!

I'll let you guys figure the rest out or just wait about 1 month and you'll find out.  
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I0 now at $257,000,000 marketcap but being manually hidden.  $125,000!!!  I'm spent!  lol

Should I keep going or do you guys get it now?  

Let it be known the King of Crypto single handedly added $256,000,000 worth of market value to i0Coin today.  

- Feel my Signal!

Well, you always have the option of starting with an appropriate curse and then disclosing that you were foiled again.  Cheesy
legendary

Yeah silly question really  Shocked haven't you been following, he can because He's King of Crypto  Smiley

If ya don't mind me being serious for a moment, he's also giving a real-time demo of the inherent flaw in the market-cap methodology. The standard (price * supply) formula only works well with very liquid assets. For illiquid or lightly-traded assets, it's not that accurate & it definitely can be gamed.

Not just here, either. If Vlad were of a mind to and had a six-figure bank, he could administer the exact same lesson in the penny-stock world. Anyone could. The only thing stopping these shenanigans is "economic self-interest:" veteran punters know that hitting the asks like a maniac almost always amounts to overpaying in a big way. As a manipulation tool, it doesn't work. In punter land, "gobble up the asks & start a bubble!" is the speculators' answer to poker's "go ahead and draw to that inside straight!"

And there's the lesson of the day. Smiley
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Last thing:  i0 went up 150,000% today yet nobody in Cryptoworld knows it!!!

King me!!!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

...Just for the record!

You guys ever see anything CRAZY like this in the history of Crypto?  Immediate and manual removal from the top 5 spots on Coinmarketcap!!!

NEVER!!!

So for the record, using ALL market buys, i0 hit $257,000,000 market-cap and a per coin price of $12.  Surpassing my $10 prediction which I made when the coin was just 1 penny about 1 week ago. 

xoxo,

The king

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

yes Coinmarketcap's blatant manipulation of the facts, trying to hold down the king.

Hahaha, you're killing me.  I've been literally laughing for the past 2 hours straight!!!
legendary
Activity: 1876

I0 now at $257,000,000 marketcap but being manually hidden.  $125,000!!!  I'm spent!  lol

Let it be known the King of Crypto single handedly added $256,000,000 worth of market value to i0Coin today.  

- Feel my Signal!

alls good Smiley i think they get it Smiley
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

- Feel my Signal!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Yeah silly question really  Shocked haven't you been following, he can because He's King of Crypto  Smiley

It's just wrong imho. At the moment I can't pay even for the FAILCoin's block explorer and this guy is throwing  100s of thousands $ for this coin. Smiley What a world... Grin
legendary
Just an FYI, Coinmarketcap MANUALLY removed i0 from #4 and put it at #292.  Those were ALL market buys, NO REASON to remove the coin manually.

Get ready for the [imminent] i0 Sidechain!!!

Their anti-Vlad counter measures can't stop the King of Crypto!!!

yes Coinmarketcap's blatant manipulation of the facts, trying to hold down the king.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Just an FYI, Coinmarketcap MANUALLY removed i0 from #4 and put it at #292.  Those were ALL market buys, NO REASON to remove the coin manually.

Get ready for the [imminent] i0 Sidechain!!!

Their anti-Vlad counter measures can't stop the King of Crypto!!!
legendary

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
legendary

Just went Crypto OG on CryptoWorld!  Added nearly a quarter billion in dollar value to the cap in 1 day!  

...King of Crypto!!!

Couldn't overtake VaporCoin but I blew it out past LiteCoin.  $216,000,000 market cap now, at #4.  Reached my 30 target of $10.  

Spending $87,000 to prove a point ain't easy, yo, but the king of Crypto had to do it!  Wink

I think we can safety say you are now; King of Crypto !!! (well atleast king for the day).   Grin
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Just went Crypto OG on CryptoWorld!  Added nearly a quarter billion in dollar value to the cap in 1 day!  

...King of Crypto!!!

Couldn't overtake VaporCoin but I blew it out past LiteCoin.  $216,000,000 market cap now, at #4.  Reached my 30 target of $10.  

Spending $87,000 to prove a point ain't easy, yo, but the king of Crypto had to do it!  Wink

legendary
yeah sometimes us old skool cryptos just have to sit back and laugh (just to stay sane).

i won't be selling my I0coin, holding them so long they are now collector items Wink

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Someone is messing with my style, again.

Let me see if I can slot iZeroCoin in 3rd place, right next to VaporCoin.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Good too see you're still around here Smiley

Well yeah, my plan was to kinda just take over cryptoworld.  King of Crypto sounded kinda nice.  Smiley

Delays delays...

Good to see you're still involved too.  Should get interesting over the next few months; major crypto games being played with Bitcoin. 
Pages:
Jump to: