Pages:
Author

Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency - page 38. (Read 81935 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

A minor update version 0.12.0.1 is now available.  I'll let everyone test it for a bit before I post it on the website.

This version has no functionality changes.  It just updates any reference to 'Bitcoin' with 'I0coin'.  For anyone who doesn't like those 'Bitcoin' output messages this upgrade is for you.  

Since I0coin, and essentially all the Bitcoin merge mined coins, use Bitcoin code as their underlying baseline (for mining compatibility reasons) we occasionally have straggler 'Bitcoin' references in our updates.  This will clean those up.  Enjoy!

WIndows (64-bit):  

https://extra.domob.eu/i0coin-0.12.0.1.zip
   https://extra.domob.eu/i0coin-0.12.0.1.zip.sig (GPG signature)

Source:  https://github.com/domob1812/i0coin/releases/tag/i0coin-0.12.0.1
Portuguese Community on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/i0coin/

Feel free to join

Brilliant!  Thanks for your support, and welcome to the Portuguese community.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Portuguese Community on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/i0coin/

Feel free to join
Activity: 104
Merit: 60

New logo looks great brooks.  I say let's roll with it.

That looks a lot like a 10.  You guys planning a sneak rebrand to X?  

Looks good.  You guys have come a long way.  Good luck this summer.  It's the make it or break it summer.  

Thanks mate, I'm glad you like it.  

No on the rebranding to X.  The first character is still a letter "I".  I suppose any design can have many interpretations, but I did my best to reduce the confusion between the number zero and letter "O".  The two I's are still the same.

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
That looks a lot like a 10.  You guys planning a sneak rebrand to X? 

Looks good.  You guys have come a long way.  Good luck this summer.  It's the make it or break it summer. 

I showed you the new I0coin coin design a while back.  Below is the full I0coin logo with the new font and the line through the zero.  Plus the zero and letter O are clearly different.  I've provided five different sizes.  I hope you like it.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I0coin market cap just hit 1.1 M.  Is that you Vlad?  Grin

Yeah, someone was nice enough to post a 10k block for me.  Came up with a few BTC and ate it.  Sidechains are gonna go berserk this summer, I'd hate to miss the bus in case I'm wrong about my other job.  Smiley

I0coin market cap just hit 1.1 M.  Is that you Vlad?  Grin

Cryptoguru Faucet

Finally got a new faucet setup!!!  Use the link to get some FREE i0coin!!!  

Let us know if there are any problems with the faucet.  It is using a pruned block chain.  A good test of i0coin functions with pruning.

I stand corrected by the faucet developer, GrinZ.  The site actually uses a full blockchain, which is even better for our network.

I see four free I0C claims so far.  Faucet appears to be working.

Cryptoguru Faucet

Let us know if there are any problems with the faucet.  It is using a pruned block chain.  A good test of i0coin functions with pruning.

Cryptoguru Faucet

You can now download the i0coin blockchain from izerocoin.org.  

With the blockchain at 1.8 million blocks, and close to 7 GB in size it takes quite a bit of time for new users to sync the wallet on their first run.  So this doesn't deter new users, we've added two downloads.  One is the full blockchain.  The other is a minimal pruned blockchain, only 378 MB in size.  Visit the website for more details.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

me too

maybe just a sneak peek for now

Sorry, been busy playing Steganographic chess with Dr. Wright on Twitter. 

It's not really a big deal, just an idea that came to mind.  Not sure it will fit with your use case since I don't yet know it but I can probably guess. 
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Apropos, I came up with a cute little shirt for you guys but it's gonna cost like $50 to take it from my brain and on a real shirt.  I'll post a pic when I get that done. 

Thant's my preemptive thanks to you guys for the quarter million $ you're gonna make me in the very near future.

See, besides my creativity [and generosity] I'm the only guy in crypto that truly believes this crazy stuff.  Don't say I never supported your dreams, brothers. 

We'll talk about that 10,000 i0 another time.  Smiley))

Looking forward to seeing the pic. 

me too

maybe just a sneak peek for now

That's my preemptive thanks to you guys for the quarter million $ you're gonna make me in the very near future.

You're welcome   Grin

Apropos, I came up with a cute little shirt for you guys but it's gonna cost like $50 to take it from my brain and on a real shirt.  I'll post a pic when I get that done. 

Thant's my preemptive thanks to you guys for the quarter million $ you're gonna make me in the very near future.

See, besides my creativity [and generosity] I'm the only guy in crypto that truly believes this crazy stuff.  Don't say I never supported your dreams, brothers. 

Looking forward to seeing the pic. 
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Why do you guys still post in such an old thread of an ancient coin project?

There are not even any nodes left for this right now Shocked

This summer is the summer of Blockchains, my little nigga.  You haven't been paying attention.  Wink
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

renewed buying i0coin on cryptopia

price going up again

No, that was crazy Vlad again.  Bought up "everything" from 1k to 10k, which was only about 1800 coins.

Oh you're all so lucky Vlad ain't ballin' cause he'd love to see this hit a billion or two just for kicks.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: