Pages:
Author

Topic: ICBIT Derivatives Market (USD/BTC futures trading) - LIVE - page 5. (Read 97654 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Greetings,

Could you please let me know, are you going to add the support for:
1) options
2) litecoin funding method
3) bitcoin/litecoin futures with the settlement in litecoin?

Thanks!
Activity: 674
Merit: 500
Three contracts expired today:

September's BTC/USD rate futures BUU3 settled at $139.80, total trading volume is an amazing $1'530'810.

Bitcoin difficulty futures DFU3 settled at 112'628, total trading volume is 1007 contracts.

S&P500 index futures contract ESU3 settled at 1696.50, total trading volume is 640 contracts.

Thank you for trading!
I committed a minor update to the SharpTrader project which introduced subscription API method, as there were questions regarding its usage.
Icbit is down for me. Is it related to the fact that Gox is also down ? DDoS ?

"It's just you" ;-). We are not getting any alerts from the monitoring service.
Activity: 13
Icbit is down for me. Is it related to the fact that Gox is also down ? DDoS ?
Is it possible to download a list of all transactions made on our account in a programmatic fashion? Full history access in a programmatic way, including time of trade or settlement, price, size, fee paid, etc.

This is a requirement for us to deploy an algo on your system.

Just a heads up that we are implementing this at the moment, will share specification soon.

awesome, glad to hear it.

I just deployed the draft version of the API, and it would be great to listen to your feedback. I am not publishing specs on the API page because the syntax may change after testing here.

To get all or part of your trades, you need to send the following command:
Code:
socket.emit('message', {
    op: 'get',
    type: 'user_trades',
    limit: 0,
    since: 0
});

where limit is the max number of trades to include in the reply (it's currently limited to 500 if you don't specify it), and since is the timestamp after which you want to get trades. It's possible to omit timestamp or set it to 0 to receive data starting from the very first trade.

Reply will come as
Code:
channel: 'user_trades',
op: 'private',
private: 'user_trades',
user_trades: [array of user trades]

Please try it and let me know if something needs to be changed. For example, if you dislike the since/limit approach.

Since/limit is great, it's how some other exchanges work and it will work for us. This looks like it will probably be good, but can you also share an example of an entry from the array of user trades?

It may be a little while before we can get to implementing this. We haven't had icbit high on our priority list before now because we knew it didn't have this feature. Since then we've dug ourselves into a few other projects. I will let you know if we have any probs when we actually do get around to it.

Sure, an entry in the array of user trades:
Code:
market: 1,
ticker: ,
ts: ,
sid: ,
tid: ,
price: ,
qty: ,
buy:
where is 1 for buy and 0 for sell type of trade.
Activity: 609
Merit: 505
Is it possible to download a list of all transactions made on our account in a programmatic fashion? Full history access in a programmatic way, including time of trade or settlement, price, size, fee paid, etc.

Just a heads up that we are implementing this at the moment, will share specification soon.

I just deployed the draft version of the API, and it would be great to listen to your feedback. I am not publishing specs on the API page because the syntax may change after testing here.

Code:
socket.emit('message', {
});

where limit is the max number of trades to include in the reply (it's currently limited to 500 if you don't specify it), and since is the timestamp after which you want to get trades. It's possible to omit timestamp or set it to 0 to receive data starting from the very first trade.

Reply will come as
Code:

Please try it and let me know if something needs to be changed. For example, if you dislike the since/limit approach.

Since/limit is great, it's how some other exchanges work and it will work for us. This looks like it will probably be good, but can you also share an example of an entry from the array of user trades?

It may be a little while before we can get to implementing this. We haven't had icbit high on our priority list before now because we knew it didn't have this feature. Since then we've dug ourselves into a few other projects. I will let you know if we have any probs when we actually do get around to it.

Code:
socket.emit('message', {
});

Reply will come as
Code:

Activity: 30
Please do add another hamster to the wheel.  We've got trading to do!
There seem to be networking problems in the datacenter now as the site is unreachable. We are working to resolve the issues.

EDIT: All problems resolved, all servers work as expected.
Activity: 609
Merit: 505

Important trading API change notification:
Now ticker updates use their own channel prefixed with ticker_ instead of sharing the orderbook_ one! Please update your software to subscribe to these channels if you need tickers info.

The benefit is that you can filter out orderbook updates if you don't require them.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
chaos is fun...…damental :)
1. after options can you add fixed term bonds ? that will be awesome after options Smiley (can be done some risk free moneys if the market goes bananas like now)
2. due the recent problems on gox and even on BS do you consider to add other cryptos ?
2.1 a BTC/LTC internal exchange (to be back up market if main markets die)
2.2 a BTC/LTC futures + options + bonds

Good news everyone!
We launched new Litecoin futures accounted in Bitcoins! It's a linear futures contract, specification explains all details but in short:
LTC/BTC-9.13
Lot size is 10 LTC
Leverage currently is ~1:5

All accounting is done in Bitcoins.
Buying N futures contracts at Price1 and then selling them at Price2 would bring same profit/loss as buying 10 multiplied by N Litecoins for Bitcoins at Price1 (expressed as LTC/BTC) and then selling all of them for Bitcoins at Price2.
awesome no more fiat :=)
Good news everyone!
require http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D1cap6yETA

1. after options can you add fixed term bonds ? that will be awesome after options Smiley (can be done some risk free moneys if the market goes bananas like now)
2. due the recent problems on gox and even on BS do you consider to add other cryptos ?

Good news everyone!
We launched new Litecoin futures accounted in Bitcoins! It's a linear futures contract, specification explains all details but in short:
LTC/BTC-9.13
Lot size is 10 LTC
Leverage currently is ~1:5

All accounting is done in Bitcoins.
Buying N futures contracts at Price1 and then selling them at Price2 would bring same profit/loss as buying 10 multiplied by N Litecoins for Bitcoins at Price1 (expressed as LTC/BTC) and then selling all of them for Bitcoins at Price2.
legendary
any plans for options ?

Yes, we plan that, however we think it's better to further improve futures trading before moving on to adding options support.
For options, I suggest having a beta site and working with market makers before releasing into production.
if icbit will add fixed term bonds liquidity is guaranteed
Activity: 50
any plans for options ?

Yes, we plan that, however we think it's better to further improve futures trading before moving on to adding options support.
For options, I suggest having a beta site and working with market makers before releasing into production.
legendary
any plans for options ?

2.3 a LTC/NMC internal exchange (to be back up market if main markets die)
2.4 a LTC/NMC futures + options +bonds

any plans for options ?

legendary
any plans for options ?
Pages:
Jump to: