Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO 2.0]🔧METAL FACTORY🔧REAL ECONOMY - GENERATES DIVIDENDS🔧 - page 10. (Read 2731 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Awesome, as i know so far, you will look like some project such as trello but using blockchain technology? How many stage of your crowdsale?
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
After i see this project, i think it's good project because it's have good team, innovative idea and also this project have good information. so  i think it's will success. goodluck.
Activity: 5
At least a watch u deserve for me is too early stages
I don't see or understand why invest ur own cost of opportunity in a ico.
But yeah will follow u and see how team develop this idea.
Activity: 98
I think, the project wants to develop its own blockchain which will allow existing companies to attract investment. It will be a new ecosystem.

Through ASOC blockchain  an enterprise can show its past activities. Without fraud. If the activity of the enterprise is interesting to the investor, then he will be able to invest. In advance assessing their risks.

When the vitalik spoke about smart contracts, at the very beginning of the ETH project for many it seemed complete nonsense. But as a result, we see strong growth ETH.  ASOC will be a new generation of smart contracts. it`s will be Full blockchain ERP system. And this is the next step in the development of the industry ICO.

I think that's why they talk about ICO 2.0.

Still do not understand. These guys have an enterprise from the real sector of the economy, why do not you go to the bank and get a loan for development? Why do you need tokens? Especially since I understand that the tokens will be on the platform of the ether, and they do not develop their own blockchan.

2. The project will solve the problem: control over the spending on the collected funds on the ICO. Introduce a system of transparency in the control of collected funds.

The banking system is completely transparent in order to control the funds.
We have an important task (mission to the state, at the regional level): it is testing methods of attracting alternative investments (ICO). In order to introduce positive practices to attract investment in the region.

In these realities, we need not only to raise money, but also to fully control their intended use. If the banking system could provide all the functions, cryptotechnologies would not get such development!
Activity: 61

Banking system is transparent only for bank/holder and central bank Grin
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
I think, the project wants to develop its own blockchain which will allow existing companies to attract investment. It will be a new ecosystem.

Through ASOC blockchain  an enterprise can show its past activities. Without fraud. If the activity of the enterprise is interesting to the investor, then he will be able to invest. In advance assessing their risks.

When the vitalik spoke about smart contracts, at the very beginning of the ETH project for many it seemed complete nonsense. But as a result, we see strong growth ETH.  ASOC will be a new generation of smart contracts. it`s will be Full blockchain ERP system. And this is the next step in the development of the industry ICO.

Still do not understand. These guys have an enterprise from the real sector of the economy, why do not you go to the bank and get a loan for development? Why do you need tokens? Especially since I understand that the tokens will be on the platform of the ether, and they do not develop their own blockchan.

2. The project will solve the problem: control over the spending on the collected funds on the ICO. Introduce a system of transparency in the control of collected funds.

Good questions. And one more thing. How is it possible to control how these funds will be spent? Do you have any audit?
Activity: 818
Merit: 508

Very interesting company, I highly recommend to study it. Read carefully the whitepaper and discover this innovative project.
Thank you for your positive message!
Activity: 56
I will be watching! This is unambiguous! I think there will be success here! Of course there are incomprehensible projects in the project! But I think the team will make it clear!
Activity: 306
Very interesting company, I highly recommend to study it. Read carefully the whitepaper and discover this innovative project.
Activity: 180
Hello! Great idea! At last there's something tangible you can invest in. The only thing left is to find Tomsk on the map  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Metal factory on blockchain, that is interesting.
Smelting factory is a big business project at the moment.
Many and many aspect need to have some metals part to makes their work done.
I'm interested in this innovative project. It's really the first project of the real sector of the economy using blockchain technology. That will ensure transparency in the control of investors' funds. A lot of relevant and in-demand products.
Do you plan to develop cooperation not only with construction companies, but also with geological and gas producing companies?
First of all, we need to be consistent. To begin with, we must get a good fully serviceable and tested product. We plan to develop and improve the project in a complex and consistent manner. At the moment we are focused on the task: to create the most convenient and efficient system for controlling investments and business processes.
Activity: 61
I'm interested in this innovative project. It's really the first project of the real sector of the economy using blockchain technology. That will ensure transparency in the control of investors' funds. A lot of relevant and in-demand products.
Do you plan to develop cooperation not only with construction companies, but also with geological and gas producing companies?

The WP says that they will be able to connect any industrial enterprises ... If I'm not mistaken.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
Activity: 476
Hello! Why on your road map the year spelled in Russian? It looks little strange for me! Huh
Activity: 476
The development of this project begins only now and it will continue for a very long time, because it contains an amazing prospect to move forward
Activity: 436
in my opinion, I see your project so good and interesting and so the project is successful. I'm also sure many investors will be interested in your project. Grin
Activity: 125
this is very interesting, continue to grow with hard work there will be success I wait for the next bounty program
Activity: 560
Exchange is the best.
Pages:
Jump to: