Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO 2.0]🔧METAL FACTORY🔧REAL ECONOMY - GENERATES DIVIDENDS🔧 - page 5. (Read 2731 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hi guys! It is very interesting to see where this project will go, this is a big project! Can I find out how many people in the lice team?
In the announcement and on the site there is this information.
Activity: 2
Hi guys! It is very interesting to see where this project will go, this is a big project! Can I find out how many people in the lice team?
Activity: 98
This is interesting idea, if you success it would be great. Good luck to the team and hopefully. Smiley
Thank you for your good words!
Activity: 3
This is interesting idea, if you success it would be great. Good luck to the team and hopefully. Smiley
Activity: 1
A very nice concept and it will interest investors with that buy back program.  Cool
Activity: 3
I have not seen such a level of preparation before. I think the project expects great success Grin
Activity: 42
Tokenization real sector of the economy, the future blockchain!
Activity: 28
A scientific approach is very important! the project of successful development!
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
This project seems very interesting, Must supported project. Have a great potential and future. Hope for the best dev and Good luck.
Activity: 299
Merit: 102
I can see from ANN his project has a very good plan in running the project. project is one good project project in my opinion. guud luck sir. I hope your project will be successful and up to the moon  Grin
Activity: 28
I think the team has a very difficult path. In the era of ICO legalization, I think this project will be successful!
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
a fresh project concept .
I'll see how they work , because I know the Russian government forbids cryptocurrency there

In russia without bribes, nothing will work and the blockade comes to replace them, so that such a project in such a country is excluded. It is better to take the place of registration for Europe or similar free countries.
The most important question is why should they be kept?
Only to increase their value later?

Well i think the team must have gone through much research before deciding to lunch project in Russia, according to information on website Tomsk Metalwork Factory is the first ICO with the support of the Russia state and two leading universities TPU and TSU
So base on this support, it will be easy for the team carryon with development of project in this area, also the cost of raw materials, lack of competitors and better location to service has also been considered by team.
Activity: 43
I am very confident that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I wish you all the best
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I'll see how they work , because I know the Russian government forbids cryptocurrency there

In russia without bribes, nothing will work and the blockade comes to replace them, so that such a project in such a country is excluded. It is better to take the place of registration for Europe or similar free countries.
The most important question is why should they be kept?
Only to increase their value later?
Activity: 56
Hope there will be announcement when site for bounty is lunch!!!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Activity: 31
That's great that the project is based on real factory.
I can't understand one thing. What will your token be used for? Only for trading?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
MetalFactory ICO serves as a launch pad for the launch of the ASOC blockchain - a unique ERP system! ASOC Blockchain is a system of control of investment attractiveness! This is new technology at the service of industrial enterprises!
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Advantages for the investor:Offer not to be missed
The price of the token is provided by a real production and a strong team with an excellent reputation;
After the development and implementation of the ASOC blockchain each token holder will receive ASOC coin in an amount equal to the number of tokens;
Scientific discoveries, patents and technologies developed by the research team within the framework of the project are the property of the holders of the tokens, in proportion to their share.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I liked how the developers approached the design of white paper.
I heard that ASOK ICO will be held with the assistance of the Russian State !!
Pages:
Jump to: