Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO 2.0]🔧METAL FACTORY🔧REAL ECONOMY - GENERATES DIVIDENDS🔧 - page 7. (Read 2731 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The connection with science is what will make the project more successful!
Activity: 140
I personally prefer icos based on real project. so good luck, guys!
Activity: 98
Sebuah proyek yang sangat bagus, menyentuh aspek-aspek yang sangat penting dari ICO . Proyek di sektor riil, yang tidak bisa tetapi bersukacita. Selain itu, tim tingkat tinggi! Saya pasti akan mengikuti proyek ini!
Thank you for your words! We will work hard for you.

How do you know what he said? Do you understand the language? Where is the team of ASOC from?
I think they used the translator. The project has a location in Russia

A lot of teams are located there. I hope they are real and want to do something good. I am just not sure how they can claim their ICO to be the best in 2018.

This is a good comment. And we base our argument on several facts.
1. This is the establishment of a public-private partnership.
2. Strong scientific team.
3. Real production.

We are planning a release, a promo video "about Metal Factory ICO 2.0 project" in which you will see our team.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Sebuah proyek yang sangat bagus, menyentuh aspek-aspek yang sangat penting dari ICO . Proyek di sektor riil, yang tidak bisa tetapi bersukacita. Selain itu, tim tingkat tinggi! Saya pasti akan mengikuti proyek ini!

How do you know what he said? Do you understand the language? Where is the team of ASOC from?

A lot of teams are located there. I hope they are real and want to do something good. I am just not sure how they can claim their ICO to be the best in 2018.
Activity: 56
Crypto currency in the real sector is a step to development!
Activity: 126
I'm interested to be part of the company Smiley
Activity: 154
What I like most in a project need only 1 main requirement, is the existence of a team of experts involved in project development. Team members
is the highest ranked manager, who has a high degree of research. That way, the percentage success rate of a project can be measured. Hopefully Metal Factory runs smoothly as planned.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Never DO AIRDROPS
Great development and i'm glad that people who invest on it can get what they want.
And, let's see how you all can maximalized the Blockchain System.
So, your project focusing in Russia?
Asoc from what i have seen and read so far in the website and business model has a very standard and well structured business model which want offer with the help of blockchain technology, such great team of experts that can move this project to a greater height,
Enterprises will find this project very helpful all round in its various activities to help sustain and attract investment.
Asoc has real world use case attached to it which is why i find it more attractive compare to other project

Thank you for your message. Your feedback is very important to us!
Activity: 42
I will also follow, I think the project has a great future!
I will also follow, I think the project has a great future!
Activity: 84
The concept is fantastic, interesting and best of luck.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Asoc from what i have seen and read so far in the website and business model has a very standard and well structured business model which want offer with the help of blockchain technology, such great team of experts that can move this project to a greater height,
Enterprises will find this project very helpful all round in its various activities to help sustain and attract investment.
Asoc has real world use case attached to it which is why i find it more attractive compare to other project
very interesting and strong project in the real sector of the economy!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
http://www.cryptostills.com
Tomsk Metal Factory is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
Hello, your token was certified: Certificate. You can install certificate to your website How to Install Certificate and support blockchain standardization process.
Thanks, hope it will be useful!
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Hello, your token was certified: Certificate. You can install certificate to your website How to Install Certificate and support blockchain standardization process.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I believe that the main customers of modern steel structures are construction companies,
hence the demand will definitely be!

Pages:
Jump to: