Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO 2.0]🔧METAL FACTORY🔧REAL ECONOMY - GENERATES DIVIDENDS🔧 - page 11. (Read 2731 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I like the way white paper is written. The project promises to be successful. Especially such a team!
Thank you for your message! We will meet your expectations!
Activity: 56
I like the way white paper is written. The project promises to be successful. Especially such a team!
Hello its another project what is the main solution of this project how this project can contribute to the community ?
This is written in white paper. Monitoring the targeted use of funds collected in the ICO. Complex evaluation of the investment attractiveness of the project!
Look at the white paper! Thank you for your attention to our project!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Hello its another project what is the main solution of this project how this project can contribute to the community ?
Can anybody tell me in a few words what problem the ICO solves?

"The goal of the project is to create the first cluster of industrial automated high-tech production in Russia on the basis of the Tomsk Metalwork Factory (TMF) – a tokenized plant with full technological traceability."

Do you have a detailed plan, how will you create the first cluster of industrial automated high-tech products in Russia? What specific steps have you already taken?

I think, the project wants to develop its own blockchain which will allow existing companies to attract investment. It will be a new ecosystem.

Through ASOC blockchain  an enterprise can show its past activities. Without fraud. If the activity of the enterprise is interesting to the investor, then he will be able to invest. In advance assessing their risks.

When the vitalik spoke about smart contracts, at the very beginning of the ETH project for many it seemed complete nonsense. But as a result, we see strong growth ETH.  ASOC will be a new generation of smart contracts. it`s will be Full blockchain ERP system. And this is the next step in the development of the industry ICO.

I think that's why they talk about ICO 2.0.
1. We modernize the real production of the Tomsk Metalwork Factory and undertake to pay dividends from the plant's income.
2. The project will solve the problem: control over the spending on the collected funds on the ICO. Introduce a system of transparency in the control of collected funds.
You all understand correctly!
Thank you for your answer!
Activity: 61

"The goal of the project is to create the first cluster of industrial automated high-tech production in Russia on the basis of the Tomsk Metalwork Factory (TMF) – a tokenized plant with full technological traceability."

Do you have a detailed plan, how will you create the first cluster of industrial automated high-tech products in Russia? What specific steps have you already taken?

I think, the project wants to develop its own blockchain which will allow existing companies to attract investment. It will be a new ecosystem.

Through ASOC blockchain  an enterprise can show its past activities. Without fraud. If the activity of the enterprise is interesting to the investor, then he will be able to invest. In advance assessing their risks.

When the vitalik spoke about smart contracts, at the very beginning of the ETH project for many it seemed complete nonsense. But as a result, we see strong growth ETH.  ASOC will be a new generation of smart contracts. it`s will be Full blockchain ERP system. And this is the next step in the development of the industry ICO.

I think that's why they talk about ICO 2.0.
Activity: 818
Merit: 508

Activity: 278
Merit: 10
For what I can spend this coins? To buy metal?
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/tomsk-metalwork-factory-20769 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking
I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community
Thank you for your message. These messages motivate us!
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community
I think an excellent project
Thank you, for your opinion!
Activity: 4
I think an excellent project
The project seems promising as you have partner institutions in place already.
I just hope that this will not be another Russian scam.
As based from my impression, it seems legit.
Our team will do everything perfectly transparent. In our team, people with a business reputation who will monitor all project costs and lead the project in the right direction.
The main goal of the project is legality. legality is at a high level. And our legal department in all areas of law related to ICO.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 588
The project seems promising as you have partner institutions in place already.
I just hope that this will not be another Russian scam.
As based from my impression, it seems legit.
The major consumers of modern steel structures are companies engaged in the construction of commercial real estate. And the number of such companies is constantly growing.
So the project can be a success!
We do everything necessary for this!
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
The major consumers of modern steel structures are companies engaged in the construction of commercial real estate. And the number of such companies is constantly growing.
So the project can be a success!
Hello! I can't find the smart contract. Also I am interested in whether you have a repository on GitHab?
We will prepare a repository and publish the smart contract code in the near future!
Can not worry, we will be as transparent and open as possible.
Activity: 518
Merit: 283
Hello! I can't find the smart contract. Also I am interested in whether you have a repository on GitHab?
The project is interesting. Metalworking industry companies
there is always confidence in the demand for their production.
Whatever the price, they are irreplaceable.
I will wait for messages from the project about the Bounty campaign.

Today we launched our bounty program.
You can follow the link, sir.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3240236
Pages:
Jump to: