Pages:
Author

Topic: ico - page 2. (Read 57445 times)

Activity: 507
Merit: 252
July 31, 2018, 09:02:47 AM
FinTech is a great experience. Will it be the star of block chain technology in 2018?
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 06:26:13 AM
Very good project, in my opinion. This project should benefit users, and a large team of developers convinces me of this. A completely new and creative approach. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
June 13, 2018, 10:46:27 AM
This project becomes much interested for the community of crypto currency. I am sure that more people will come to know about this project especially that as days goes by, the project's team seems doing the best they could to reach this far. They are gaining more and more supporters spreading the information about the Ethereum dApp Builder. I am glad that this kind of project has come exist here in the crypto currency community and I am looking forward for its success.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 07:04:58 AM
I think that this is another scam it going to reports to mod in this page, those people run a ico IBA token and scam everybody for almost a million dollars stay away from this group scamer 
do you mean this project is scam?

No, it's not
June 13, 2018, 07:03:49 AM
I think that this is another scam it going to reports to mod in this page, those people run a ico IBA token and scam everybody for almost a million dollars stay away from this group scamer 

dApp Builder has no relations with IBA
June 13, 2018, 07:02:08 AM
Seems like this project has a lots of supporters even that it is just seems starting its way here in the crypto currency community. But I have read that the team members is not yet verified? Oh why? If that is true then that would create a complict in the supporters and investors trust for this project. I hope the team woild clear this up.

We didn't authorise creating threads about our Token Sale on third-party websites.
June 13, 2018, 06:59:12 AM
lol ANOTHER DISASTER 50% Bonus = scam  Tongue Tongue Tongue

What do you mean?
June 13, 2018, 06:58:23 AM
Any partnership agreements that we should know about? partnrship with other ICO?

We can't discuss it at this moment
June 13, 2018, 06:57:17 AM
Just read the whitepaper, I like the way you aim at disrupting the freelancing industry, you guys might be a competitor to upwork.
 I hope this project will be successful. Grin

Thanks!
June 13, 2018, 06:55:21 AM
Pretty interesting concept which makes easy to say that Dapp will be easily can be created even by an ordinary people. I mean don't have a basic programming because as the introduction says that there is no coding and easy to customize. Well, this somehow a realistic idea so probably people will be curious to try this kind of platform.

This is our primary goal - to bring a users-friendly platform for creating smart contracts and dApps.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 03:14:52 AM
I realize that in any project always problems can be, however tried developers, indeed it is rather hard to notice each trifle...
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 25, 2018, 05:45:33 PM
As an option to access and sell through a white sheet, it is necessary to registrirovatsya even those who are not sure what will buy. And then you just can not do it. The application market is something many people are willing to invest in.
Yes, full ack from my side.

Thinking how many people would actually be interested in creating their apps. No coding skills required is a huge advantage.

There will still be something that sets one group of people apart from another group of people in terms of the quality of the apps. Even though you don't need coding skills it doesn't mean that people will be able to pump out astonishing apps. And if they were the standard for a "good" app would still rise.
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
May 22, 2018, 07:04:15 PM
and this is all for your announcement? you plan to change the announcement, until it inspires confidence. it would be worthwhile to make it more informative
Activity: 75
May 22, 2018, 06:53:34 PM
do you mean this project is scam?
Activity: 98
May 16, 2018, 01:27:15 PM
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 07:12:32 AM
Unfortunately bonus like this is normal in crypto space where private and pre pre pre sale became normals things.

I mourn the goold old times where there was only one ico without any bonus rounds... :/
Activity: 22
May 16, 2018, 05:42:58 AM
Seems like this project has a lots of supporters even that it is just seems starting its way here in the crypto currency community. But I have read that the team members is not yet verified? Oh why? If that is true then that would create a complict in the supporters and investors trust for this project. I hope the team woild clear this up.
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 10:40:24 AM
Activity: 100
May 10, 2018, 05:54:16 AM
Any partnership agreements that we should know about? partnrship with other ICO?
Activity: 98
May 10, 2018, 05:50:58 AM
Just read the whitepaper, I like the way you aim at disrupting the freelancing industry, you guys might be a competitor to upwork.
 I hope this project will be successful. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: