Pages:
Author

Topic: ico - page 6. (Read 57445 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 02:09:34 PM
Yes, i have a doubt like you, i don't see Ibuild representation at here, or i have mistake, but a lot of question need answer from dev team, but no-one catch it. At least at telegram group have one admin still keep their active, so i think if we have question, should put more to their telegram official group is better.
I think the project is a scam, I found many such projects and yes as I said projects that scam can not be rely on and only harm us.
You need evidence to prove your assumption. You simply cannot "think" about a project being a scam. It could be, but without evidence your statement wont make sense.
Activity: 306
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 12:43:23 PM
I like their work, and I want to say a huge thank you to them for the innovative idea that has attracted many people from all over the world.
Activity: 616
April 10, 2018, 12:42:28 PM
I watched the site and it seems to me that hard cap - 30,000 ETX is an overstated wait for the team. I certainly hope that the collected amount will be enough, but hard cap is currently high.

In contrast to the platform that they are going to create, I think the hard cap is really too high. Sometimes setting up a low hard cap can attract more contributors to the project.
Why not? The hard-cap is high because they know that they should give an opportunity for those who actually wanted to buy their tokens to use them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
April 10, 2018, 12:24:06 PM
I watched the site and it seems to me that hard cap - 30,000 ETX is an overstated wait for the team. I certainly hope that the collected amount will be enough, but hard cap is currently high.

In contrast to the platform that they are going to create, I think the hard cap is really too high. Sometimes setting up a low hard cap can attract more contributors to the project.
Activity: 434
April 10, 2018, 11:47:15 AM
Hello, is this application created for people who are developing their tokens for an etherium base? Unambiguously there should be success simplicity and speed that's what's important now.

Yes, of course, I think its based on ER20 platform for etherium. Their site is not yet popular and not getting enough traffic to be recognized by the public, There site is only popular in India when I try to rank them in Alexa.com
I think that the project is ahead and it will gain its popularity not only in India, but also in other countries

Yes you are right, this project will be known worldwide. It just really need to improve marketing and advertising to attract many investors. Good luck for this project, I wish you success in the near future.
This project will not just be a hit in  India mate but also in different continents for sure. They just need to make sure that they have prepared thier project details in different languages.

They're not closing their doors on the possibility that they can reached many people globally. But I think they need to focus first in the local scale before going global.

Exactly, well as I observed they are open to all possible investors since this project is in progress. Also, as of this very moment ethereum is very cheap that for sure in the future it will increase tremendously and I believe someday it will happen that since many users still believing in ethereum.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
April 10, 2018, 11:46:11 AM
It is interesting to me, in the platform it will be possible to create tokens with any advanced parameters or some functions can be applied already for a fee for finance?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 11:23:20 AM
Yes, i have a doubt like you, i don't see Ibuild representation at here, or i have mistake, but a lot of question need answer from dev team, but no-one catch it. At least at telegram group have one admin still keep their active, so i think if we have question, should put more to their telegram official group is better.
I think the project is a scam, I found many such projects and yes as I said projects that scam can not be rely on and only harm us.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
April 10, 2018, 10:27:12 AM
Hello, is this application created for people who are developing their tokens for an etherium base? Unambiguously there should be success simplicity and speed that's what's important now.

Yes, of course, I think its based on ER20 platform for etherium. Their site is not yet popular and not getting enough traffic to be recognized by the public, There site is only popular in India when I try to rank them in Alexa.com
I think that the project is ahead and it will gain its popularity not only in India, but also in other countries

Yes you are right, this project will be known worldwide. It just really need to improve marketing and advertising to attract many investors. Good luck for this project, I wish you success in the near future.
This project will not just be a hit in  India mate but also in different continents for sure. They just need to make sure that they have prepared thier project details in different languages.

They're not closing their doors on the possibility that they can reached many people globally. But I think they need to focus first in the local scale before going global.
First I think they need to create awareness more on social media about their features and also about their security and more updates that's to come
Activity: 252
April 10, 2018, 09:59:49 AM
Can you say that this company had or will have an air vacation or not? And will the company be generous? I just do not know.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 09:07:31 AM

Yes bud that true! They have to focus on making sure that thier local market gets convinced first before they aim the international market because they will need a larger fund for that and it is just possible if they have the local market behind thier back.
Activity: 280
April 10, 2018, 09:07:04 AM

It might be a good way of implementing locally first to make sure if the people in their surrounding will be satisfied by their project and will be a stepping stone to go on to another level which the global market that will surely have a lot people that might become a supporter here.
Activity: 210
April 10, 2018, 08:49:18 AM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
April 10, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

Bud sorry but you missed thier real concept it seems. Ibuild dapp is design to create the smart contract itself not just the tokens specifically for developers who dont have any computer background.
Many thanks for the clarification.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
April 10, 2018, 08:38:57 AM

Maybe most of interested investors are from india? Or are the team members from india too? Anyway, I hope that this project will have many supporters and investors in different part of the world.
Activity: 182
April 10, 2018, 08:34:30 AM

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
April 10, 2018, 08:15:17 AM

Yeah thats true. If the the team delivers favourable performance and advertises it, then it can go to a global level and compete with oher platforms.

The team already doing their best to improve their advertising and to make this project successful. I really hope that there will be more investors that will look into this project and hopefully make investments.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
April 10, 2018, 07:58:26 AM

Yeah thats true. If the the team delivers favourable performance and advertises it, then it can go to a global level and compete with oher platforms.
By doing that, they gonna need time to think for a great plan and strategy for being successful. The project will be utilized well if the team will double their efforts.

Yeah, because the platform is really a helpful tool especially for those who wanted to make an online business. Also, crypto is becoming more popular and people are now starting to push this technology to be used by the community as of their mode of payment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
April 10, 2018, 07:44:17 AM

Activity: 532
April 10, 2018, 07:16:38 AM

When I visited on their telegram channel, they already gathered 3k members which means that they are now slowly obtains the people's attention. I hope this will continue to increased in the coming days because this project is really useful and important for all bitcoiners here in the forum.

Knowing the numbers of their telegrams is quite surprising and probably more people will be participating in their ICO. I also think that this is a useful kind of platform because we can create a Dapp without the need of some programmers. With this concept, if the time that crypto would be accepted worldwide then this can definitely be a useful tool.
Activity: 672
April 10, 2018, 06:02:36 AM

If this is how you say, it is most likely that the development team is in India and the project is being developed for the citizens of India. That's the question, but can everyone invest in the project? Is absolutely anyone can get a token from your team?
Pages:
Jump to: