Pages:
Author

Topic: ico - page 7. (Read 57445 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 05:53:39 AM
I watched the site and it seems to me that hard cap - 30,000 ETX is an overstated wait for the team. I certainly hope that the collected amount will be enough, but hard cap is currently high.
indeed, the project team is ambitious enough. But it seems to me that if there is an interesting idea of ​​the project, it is quite possible to collect such a large sum. In any case, I will follow the development of the project.
Activity: 224
April 10, 2018, 05:00:22 AM
Hello, is this application created for people who are developing their tokens for an etherium base? Unambiguously there should be success simplicity and speed that's what's important now.

Yes, of course, I think its based on ER20 platform for etherium. Their site is not yet popular and not getting enough traffic to be recognized by the public, There site is only popular in India when I try to rank them in Alexa.com
I think that the project is ahead and it will gain its popularity not only in India, but also in other countries

When I visited on their telegram channel, they already gathered 3k members which means that they are now slowly obtains the people's attention. I hope this will continue to increased in the coming days because this project is really useful and important for all bitcoiners here in the forum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 10, 2018, 04:06:20 AM
Hello, is this application created for people who are developing their tokens for an etherium base? Unambiguously there should be success simplicity and speed that's what's important now.

Yes, of course, I think its based on ER20 platform for etherium. Their site is not yet popular and not getting enough traffic to be recognized by the public, There site is only popular in India when I try to rank them in Alexa.com
I think that the project is ahead and it will gain its popularity not only in India, but also in other countries
Yeah thats true. If the the team delivers favourable performance and advertises it, then it can go to a global level and compete with oher platforms.
By doing that, they gonna need time to think for a great plan and strategy for being successful. The project will be utilized well if the team will double their efforts.
The best way for that is the team should do brainstorming about their new plan. The members should also help by promoting the project to other social media.
Activity: 378
April 10, 2018, 03:40:59 AM
I watched the site and it seems to me that hard cap - 30,000 ETX is an overstated wait for the team. I certainly hope that the collected amount will be enough, but hard cap is currently high.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
April 10, 2018, 01:59:34 AM

Newer domains are rarely indexed much by Alexa.com, amazon favours older domains significantly more than newer and recently made websites
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 12:54:23 AM

Yeah thats true. If the the team delivers favourable performance and advertises it, then it can go to a global level and compete with oher platforms.
By doing that, they gonna need time to think for a great plan and strategy for being successful. The project will be utilized well if the team will double their efforts.
Activity: 238
April 10, 2018, 12:24:59 AM

Activity: 154
April 09, 2018, 11:38:51 PM

If this project would continue its better performance for the community then the awaiting success and bright future ahead of this project will really become in hand of it. Ethereum dApp Builder will become successful of course through the help of the people, especially the supporters and investors of this project. So i hope this project would gain much investors.
Yes, but this requires time and it is necessary to apply the known efforts of the team to make it become a regular
Activity: 294
April 09, 2018, 11:28:38 PM

If this project would continue its better performance for the community then the awaiting success and bright future ahead of this project will really become in hand of it. Ethereum dApp Builder will become successful of course through the help of the people, especially the supporters and investors of this project. So i hope this project would gain much investors.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
April 09, 2018, 11:23:40 PM

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
April 09, 2018, 10:42:10 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 126
April 09, 2018, 07:20:40 PM
well, they have currently too many competition in ICO Marketplace; I saw too many opensource dAPP platforms; some are already working and some are still like this project in ICO Stage; but at the end all are going to participate according to their qualities.
Of course, this is the good time for make ICO about Ethereum dApp Builder, because ERC20 tokens is so popular and have a lot of company see potential about ICO at crypto currency.

ERC20 tokens have also bad reputation; too many scam ICOs are using ERC20 tokens. And we also know from Cryptokitties how the Ethereum based token transactions stucked. If this bad reputation last longer, I think serious devs. are going to choose other variations...

Ethereum just offer for everyone a tool for everyone to create token and dApp, So it's not responsible if you buy a token from scam project ! and it can't control who can create or not, otherwise is going be to centralized system. Cryptokitties showed us that Ethereum has scalability issues, but we already know  that this technology is in early stage and it will take time. Switch to another platform is not that easy, Ethereum is a working product  while other platform are still in development and most of their features are just on paper in current time, plus you can't sure that you will not face same problem or may big problem.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
April 09, 2018, 05:59:24 PM

That's what they are actually creating here, there is also a dapp creation in ethereum but it is quite complicated for beginners. I hope this project will be easier for people who don't know how programming works.
Activity: 43
April 09, 2018, 05:18:06 PM
Yes, i have a doubt like you, i don't see Ibuild representation at here, or i have mistake, but a lot of question need answer from dev team, but no-one catch it. At least at telegram group have one admin still keep their active, so i think if we have question, should put more to their telegram official group is better.
Activity: 280
April 09, 2018, 03:57:30 PM
Its been a couple of weeks? Are there any bounty campaigns that will be coming or to be launched? That could boost DAPP popularity to public and will gain visitors and investor for the ICO.
It is a little strange to see lack of bounty in such project. Such interesting idea for the help in creation and automation of algorithms of tokens, and such simple component as bounty was missed. Perhaps at team the vision of it.
Maybe the team is confident enough to gain a lot of people here and have that enough support to make the project a success in the future. But, having a bounty campaign can really be a big help for the team to have the higher possibility of getting a lot of people engaging with this one.
Activity: 182
April 09, 2018, 03:48:55 PM
Its been a couple of weeks? Are there any bounty campaigns that will be coming or to be launched? That could boost DAPP popularity to public and will gain visitors and investor for the ICO.
It is a little strange to see lack of bounty in such project. Such interesting idea for the help in creation and automation of algorithms of tokens, and such simple component as bounty was missed. Perhaps at team the vision of it.
Perhaps the development team does not want to participate in the distribution of free tokens under the bounty program. Most likely they have a purely advertising campaign, and they will already be looking for investors for their project. In fact, a strange strategy.
In your logic there is a truth. But after all and strangenesses are also present. We will look at the fact that anyway already costs any sort advertizing to developers of some means. And if it occurred through bounty, then and the award was only in their own tokens and enough at a distant day, after the termination ICO. I will repeat, is more visible to them.
Activity: 434
April 09, 2018, 02:45:09 PM
Building a app will no longer need coding because of this project and for sure several investors and the etherum as well as blockchain project organisers will find building a app much more easier due to this project.

This is not true, Dapp Builder only offer customized dApps and smart contract, in order words, it will be marketplace you choose a ready dApp that do specific job and modify it and put your stuff on it. For example, you want a dApp for shopping, you find ready dApp that you can customize.
But, when a company or someone want to create complex dApp that complex thing and specific for you company, you will need to hire developer in order build it.

It's just like website, you can find a customized website and theme etc, but, is that mean on one need coding any more !
Thanks for explaining! Soon, more people were interested to invest to a project like this because it has a lovely community like this!

That's a very clear explanation you have there mate. Apps are needed nowadays in order to carry out their daily tasks in a faster a easier approach. I hope that more people will support this.
Yes, have a lot of kindly member at here like negacoin make clarification for us, but i have a question, where is Ethereum dApp Builder team?
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 09, 2018, 02:38:54 PM
Building a app will no longer need coding because of this project and for sure several investors and the etherum as well as blockchain project organisers will find building a app much more easier due to this project.

This is not true, Dapp Builder only offer customized dApps and smart contract, in order words, it will be marketplace you choose a ready dApp that do specific job and modify it and put your stuff on it. For example, you want a dApp for shopping, you find ready dApp that you can customize.
But, when a company or someone want to create complex dApp that complex thing and specific for you company, you will need to hire developer in order build it.

It's just like website, you can find a customized website and theme etc, but, is that mean on one need coding any more !
Thanks for explaining! Soon, more people were interested to invest to a project like this because it has a lovely community like this!

That's a very clear explanation you have there mate. Apps are needed nowadays in order to carry out their daily tasks in a faster a easier approach. I hope that more people will support this.
Activity: 574
April 09, 2018, 02:38:30 PM
There have been so many questions asked in this thread. Are they even around and provide answers? Who here belongs to the team?
Yes, i have a doubt like you, i don't see Ibuild representation at here, or i have mistake, but a lot of question need answer from dev team, but no-one catch it. At least at telegram group have one admin still keep their active, so i think if we have question, should put more to their telegram official group is better.
yes, indeed the team is not very active here on the forum. And this is not very good, in my opinion. I hope that in the Telegram channel the administrator will constantly answer all our questions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
April 09, 2018, 02:11:11 PM
There have been so many questions asked in this thread. Are they even around and provide answers? Who here belongs to the team?
Pages:
Jump to: