Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO 5% BONUS] deCLOUDs - Precious Metals-Backed Crypto-Platform on BlockChain - page 46. (Read 86550 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It seems a legit project. But the timeline is too long, end of October will be main net launch.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
How many hours does it take for BTC to appear in my account after deposit and don't ask me if I used escrow account no I didn't.
Activity: 770
TOTAL FUNDS RAISED: 266.31607868 BTC Cool i see last transactions seems there rich investors actions Cool I hope this ICO very smoothly

and as the ICO will take place from August 6th till October 6th it will rise much much more
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Old ideas like decentralized markets, can't be worth so much! Is the coin fixed price or based on total investment btc?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
TOTAL FUNDS RAISED: 266.31607868 BTC Cool i see last transactions seems there rich investors actions Cool I hope this ICO very smoothly
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
Road mad seem vague for me though, why should we just store the metals to banks?
So this hasn't decided yet and that are investors among the ones that should decide?
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
Looking good for DeCLOUDS! Hoping for more BTC inflowing soon!
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
Activity: 490
Send me with PM you email to send you invitation

In the PM sent.
Thank you.
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Activity: 433
TOTAL FUNDS RAISED:
266.31607868 BTC
DO NOT SEND PAYMENTS DIRECT TO ESCROW!

Ridiculous and manifest overpriced in this project, 266 btc got 20% bonus, the price will be lower, but the price after exchange will be under ico, no doubt, too expensive and overbought.
Did you invest or you just wanted to say something? Anyway, Thank you for your (useless) comment.
How can I join declouds slack? Where can I get an invitation?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
TOTAL FUNDS RAISED:
266.31607868 BTC

Ridiculous and manifest overpriced in this project, 266 btc got 20% bonus, the price will be lower, but the price after exchange will be under ico, no doubt, too expensive and overbought.
Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS
Malayalam Translation has been completed:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1581543.new#new

Please check it out.

Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
amazing, hopefully be the best in this year  Cool
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
TOTAL FUNDS RAISED:
266.31607868 BTC
Thanks for update DeCLOUDs moving very fast in the right direction
legendary
Activity: 1036
TOTAL FUNDS RAISED:
266.31607868 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1036
UPDATE: 20% bonus is over now!

Users participating in the campaign from August, 10th —  August, 19th) receive 15% bonus!
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
You can buy gold  as an investment and have it stored no problem, doesnt need to be in a swiss account.  The fee for storage is reasonable.

In order to store some amount of metals we need to have secure storage and i this case better to store it in a secure bank vault.

A bank vault is not a secure place. In case of bankruptcy you lose legal ownership of the metal.

You should store it in a vault outside the banking system.

Cheers!

For example....?  Like the doomsday seed vault?  Any 'vault' that is outside the banking system, which is held responsible by someone related to the cryptocurrency community, would NEVER be trusted with my money...
Pages:
Jump to: