Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO 5% BONUS] deCLOUDs - Precious Metals-Backed Crypto-Platform on BlockChain - page 47. (Read 86550 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
You can buy gold  as an investment and have it stored no problem, doesnt need to be in a swiss account.  The fee for storage is reasonable.

In order to store some amount of metals we need to have secure storage and i this case better to store it in a secure bank vault.

A bank vault is not a secure place. In case of bankruptcy you lose legal ownership of the metal.

You should store it in a vault outside the banking system.

Cheers!

Devs are welcome to send them to me and I will keep them safe under my mattress. 
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
You can buy gold  as an investment and have it stored no problem, doesnt need to be in a swiss account.  The fee for storage is reasonable.

In order to store some amount of metals we need to have secure storage and i this case better to store it in a secure bank vault.

A bank vault is not a secure place. In case of bankruptcy you lose legal ownership of the metal.

You should store it in a vault outside the banking system.

Cheers!

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
When to begin the campaign ?? Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
UPDATE: 20% Bonus Campaign will be active today for 2 hours only!

how do join declouds slack? and how will the campaign participant claim their bonuses?
legendary

Just put in another deposit to take advantage of the 20% bonus.  Looking forward to the future of deCLOUDs. 
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
legendary
Where will the precious metal be stored? Will you post the accreditation certificate from the dealer you bought the precious metals from.  Will you they provide you with proof of amount purchased, etc...?

After end of ICO we will buy start amount of metals and sure we will provide the proof of amount purchased
will you buy all metals including gold?

yes!
legendary

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Where will the precious metal be stored? Will you post the accreditation certificate from the dealer you bought the precious metals from.  Will you they provide you with proof of amount purchased, etc...?

After end of ICO we will buy start amount of metals and sure we will provide the proof of amount purchased
will you buy all metals including gold?
legendary

legendary
so with  about 120,000 usd   how much gold are you gonna buy?, it is really incredible how people shoved that amount into a coin with nothing as a foundation!
This is what I'm wondering too.

Is the gold to be bought allocated or unallocated gold?
Will there be a system to increase the gold in the declouds system above the ICO amount?
Will you have a contract with the swiss bank that the token holders are the owners of the gold.
Is the gold redeemable by token holders?

Yes, the gold will be redeemable by token holders.
Currently we selected UBS Bank in Switzerland and we will have a contract for metals storage.
Increasing or decreasing of current metal amount in system.
The amount of allocated metals will be regulated by the market supply, demand and price of our tokens.

Activity: 924
Done registration, and listed in the application form,..now wait for bounty,lol Grin
Activity: 882
very large projects in the invention Cheesy
legendary
I would like to join in the signature campaign
thank you.

why, I do not see my name in the spreedsheet for signature campaign?
I have already put my name in week ago.

Did you fill out this form?  http://goo.gl/forms/bBVyMtdSA7gXB6Yu1
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1005
I would like to join in the signature campaign
thank you.

why, I do not see my name in the spreedsheet for signature campaign?
I have already put my name in week ago.
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
I think this coin will be cool.Can't wait to released
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

Would be interested to also hear what they have to say. I would assume they would have to mint these metals just like XAUR did when they did the crowdsale for their RICO. A place where they would store can help investors not to worry.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
are you russian developers? i have listen some russian voices on background
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: