Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO and BOunty will End? - page 11. (Read 1223 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 311
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 20, 2018, 12:29:41 AM
I think ico and bounty will never stop as long as people still believe in both. so I think now is bounty and also ico will be mutually beneficial because with the bounty can give profit
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
May 20, 2018, 03:15:36 AM
In the future, there will be less and less serious ICO and bounty program, recently there are lots of bounty scam where the team decided to reduce the bounty pool by more than 90% like for exemple Joytoken and Repux.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
May 20, 2018, 12:57:16 AM
we should not worry about losing the name of the ICO project because we believe the development team will always look for new ideas that are more fresh and brilliant
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 12:01:05 AM
These questions are always in my mind, what will happen if people will run out of ideas for creating a project for ICO? we all know that ICO will only be a success with a good Idea a good platform, even if you have a team and time to do a project for ICO without an idea it is useless because people will not buy your token, tell me guys your opinion about these, maybe someday people will run out of Ideas, Bounty hunters are also affected if these will happen.

Yes, you have a good point. That is very interesting one, I think maybe if they run out of new ideas to make another ICO the best thing for them to do is to update an existing ICO to revise it and come up with additional features to make it better. And or link with something that is useful to all. That is indeed a big question but we don't know what lies ahead.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 11:10:20 PM
the problem is that most of the good ICOs don't need a bounty program and ICO because they don't need it, and this forum is become bad everyday, most of icos nowadays raise 90% of money in private-sales and seeds, and the rest 10% for ico is just to create fomo. i think the bounty campaigns is about to end soon and they will be only shitcoins and scams  Undecided
well indeed fear is the thing. where we can not do anymore bounty work that is now quite a lot to help people. we should now focus on other preferences if bitcointalk is closed
Activity: 283
Merit: 23
TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr
May 19, 2018, 11:04:02 PM
Everything will come to an end. There is no exception to that rule. Even humanity will end one day.
I remember this documentary series (National Geographic or Discovery) about how long things will last.

But regarding ICOs, I don't see ICOs ending in the next 100 years.
ICOs are nothing but IPOs, but for cryptocurrencies.
And IPOs have been here for decades.

Bounties? Yes, it might come to an end.
When people think of something better or more cost-efficient way of promoting a crypto, then bounties will start to die.
But I can't see bounties ending in the next 10 years.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
May 19, 2018, 08:01:02 AM
the problem is that most of the good ICOs don't need a bounty program and ICO because they don't need it, and this forum is become bad everyday, most of icos nowadays raise 90% of money in private-sales and seeds, and the rest 10% for ico is just to create fomo. i think the bounty campaigns is about to end soon and they will be only shitcoins and scams  Undecided
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
May 19, 2018, 07:54:17 AM
These questions are always in my mind, what will happen if people will run out of ideas for creating a project for ICO? we all know that ICO will only be a success with a good Idea a good platform, even if you have a team and time to do a project for ICO without an idea it is useless because people will not buy your token, tell me guys your opinion about these, maybe someday people will run out of Ideas, Bounty hunters are also affected if these will happen.
so many people have come forward to expand their business wings to decentralize with crypto currency
even companies that are already running can hold ICOs with different coins and project names. no harm is not it? they just develop the company and do ICO to increase their company's capital
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
May 19, 2018, 06:49:42 AM
Bounty can be end but not now. The bounty will end because the excess participant in the program thus the reward will reduced per head of bounty hunter. But ICO will run very successively in the way of gaining popularity after the 3 or 4 years.
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
May 19, 2018, 06:42:25 AM
I don’t really agree with you I don’t think that ICO and bounties would end,
People are making their coin or project and every project or token have different platform.
So as long as there are some new ideas for crypto it would never end.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
May 19, 2018, 06:15:14 AM
You don't always need new ideas remember,

There are multiple real life businesses who work as accountants for example, the big 4, then many many mid sized and smaller companies,

Same for mobile phones, Samsung, Apple e.t.c

There will always be new players in the crypto space, either coming up with New ideas like you have described or improving and competing on old ones.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 19, 2018, 06:15:01 AM
No and never Smiley. Blockchain is the future of this world, ICO and bounty campaign is a part of blockchain technology so I don't think there is anyway can make ICO and bounty campaign come to an end Smiley. Don't waste your time to worry about this case cause it'll not happen Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
May 19, 2018, 06:11:56 AM
Human being are not going to get out of ideas as far as the earth remains.  If fact cryptocurrencies projects and icos are going to remain with us as far as humanity desire to progress and develop technological.  We still have a long time ahead of us! Bounty and icos will never end but it will be stay with us.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
SPOKKZ
May 19, 2018, 05:23:49 AM
I think that after a while it will definitely end, but IOC and Bounty will come up with something newer and more sophisticated. I think that the ICO will live for another 5 years, and then it will slowly be forgotten.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
May 19, 2018, 01:59:01 AM
I don't think you need to worry about moderators running out of ideas. They will always come up with something new that will entice investors. What we need to worry about is the number of ICO's running at the same time. What we need to worry about is the number of alt coins in the market. There will be a time were there are tons of alternate coins and the demand will be much lower resulting to a dump on price. I don't want this to happen so as everyone.
In my opinion, there is no such need to be worried about the future of the bounty campaigns or even the ICO projects as they are there at their very own places and that so far, we haven’t seen any such reason because of which we can say that these are going to end after some time.

I am very much sure that they will remain there and that the ones who are busy in participating in them will keep on making more money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
May 19, 2018, 01:40:44 AM
Today even projects are coming that already exist. they make an ICO and people buy the tokens. And later the investors wonder why the price goes down after the ico. there are too many tokens and many ideas are not new, but double and triple on the blockchain
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
May 19, 2018, 01:35:13 AM

The ICOs might get obsolete but it won't be because of lack of new ideas but because of possible future strict regulations or ICO bans. And AFAIK, this world is full of new ideas and innovations. Regardless of the new ideas, competition will still arise. How many ICOs about Health is there? Real Estate? Gold or other precious metal and stone? In short, there's no limit in terms of ideas, only people could stop the growth and bloom of ICOs
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 01:32:14 AM
I do not think we are worried about it, because the idea will continue to come out and emerge with the excessive human needs and supported by today's technological advances will be even more advanced and brilliant in the future. we can make ico see what human needs in the world
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
May 18, 2018, 11:45:50 PM
The idea of finalize is very affirmative and we know that affimrations are not precise in the crypto, but the amount of ICO is incredible and as we can have notion that something can happen or some kind of regulation can be imposed with high level of development, not generating the possibility of scam. However we may be mistaken and actually one day definitely end or change drastically the current situation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 06:56:02 PM
I think for now it is not easy to stop ICO and Bounty
Because ICO and bounty is an important role in the success of the project itself,
and you do not have to worry because moderators will not run out of ideas
of course everyone does not want this to end.
Pages:
Jump to: