Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO and BOunty will End? - page 12. (Read 1223 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 06:43:52 PM
These questions are always in my mind, what will happen if people will run out of ideas for creating a project for ICO? we all know that ICO will only be a success with a good Idea a good platform, even if you have a team and time to do a project for ICO without an idea it is useless because people will not buy your token, tell me guys your opinion about these, maybe someday people will run out of Ideas, Bounty hunters are also affected if these will happen.

How can people run out of idea? Most ICOs are about using, enhancing, and integrating technology in our daily lives. Our current technology is not yet fully developed and people are endlessly seeking to improve technology and our daily lives. So, I doubt if people will run out of ideas and ICOs will end.
I agree with you that technology will grow in the future and the idea will always be there for new innovations, either for refinement or for creating something new. So it is with the ICO project, I am sure will continue because the need for crypto in the future is believed to be more than now.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
May 18, 2018, 06:31:10 PM
These questions are always in my mind, what will happen if people will run out of ideas for creating a project for ICO? we all know that ICO will only be a success with a good Idea a good platform, even if you have a team and time to do a project for ICO without an idea it is useless because people will not buy your token, tell me guys your opinion about these, maybe someday people will run out of Ideas, Bounty hunters are also affected if these will happen.

There are thousands of companies and groups that are involved in cryptocurrency that will use token and launch an Ico the market is still open for any great ideas to enhance the use of cryptocurrency, unless a new regulation comes out that will stop this practice, we will still see a lot of new ICO weekly.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
May 18, 2018, 05:50:55 PM

I think If If there will be no more ICO's it is in favor for the first success ICO because people will invest to them and their crypto price  will increase but of course bad effect for the bounty hunters because there will be no extra income for them .
Activity: 505
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 05:32:13 PM
These questions are always in my mind, what will happen if people will run out of ideas for creating a project for ICO?

Not necessarily true because people by nature are unfailingly innovative. Every time new visions or schemes pops out in our minds. After all we are in the millenium era, and millenials are so imaginative that ideas for ICO's are surely limitless.
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Chainjoes.com
May 18, 2018, 05:26:11 PM
lolzz. there are millions problems in real life which need to be solved. Therefore, there always have ideas for ICO projects. you should not to be worried about that case. Let's spend to trade or learn how to earn money from ICOs.
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
May 18, 2018, 04:57:57 PM
This will not end, thete are thousands ans millions more of ideas. Can you imagine the ICo and bitcoin is not so much popular until this time or year. What would happen if it becomes more major currency there is a good signal that many ideas will be created again. Same ideas but exceptional with much higher scalability, scope and more advanced features.
There are many new ideas to form different project. Bounties and ICOs use to advertise about the development of the project to get more investors and because of that, these will not end. The more that there are project to launch, the more that the team to make popular about the project that can help to achieve their goals and make improvement.
Activity: 198
May 18, 2018, 04:29:03 PM
When people run out of new ideas, they will take and copy old ideas. By the way, these new ideas, with old roots can be in some cases more successful than their predecessors.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
May 18, 2018, 04:04:29 PM
The crypto and ICO boom is still in early growth phase so we are going to see increased number of ICOs in coming months and hence more bounty programs. Analyzing and choosing good ICOs and bounties is going to be more work with more projects.
something statistics shows that the Bounty program is getting much tougher and much poorer, and also the participant is demanding to provide personal data that does not really make sense. Therefore, I do not much expect improved working conditions.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
May 18, 2018, 01:38:12 PM
The crypto and ICO boom is still in early growth phase so we are going to see increased number of ICOs in coming months and hence more bounty programs. Analyzing and choosing good ICOs and bounties is going to be more work with more projects.
Activity: 308
May 18, 2018, 01:34:50 PM
It'll be the worst thing for investors if it's really going to happen in the near future Smiley). But as I think ICO project created because there are so many investors still want to invest in ICO projects to earn money. ICO project and bounty campaign will never end unless, there are no investors want to invest in ICO project anymore then ICO project will die and bounty campaign will also be the same.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
May 18, 2018, 01:30:04 PM
people on this thread have a different opinion, but the majority are telling that ICO will not end for the time being, I respect the opinion of others and I also learned a lot, for now, no one knows what will happen in the future, humans are creative, if the other person will run out of Idea there will be another person who has, for me that time will come but no one knows, maybe not in our time.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
May 17, 2018, 07:36:04 PM

i don't believe ico's end in the world of new technology very time has have new passion idea how to improve the new technology creating good project
ico not end i think moderate to make project to control many more new token and altcoin in the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 117
May 17, 2018, 07:35:04 PM
I think it's not over yet. Neo ICOs and bounties are on the front line right now. But after 1 month, the thrashing ICOs and bounty will be the front-line.
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
May 17, 2018, 07:30:03 PM
This will not end, thete are thousands ans millions more of ideas. Can you imagine the ICo and bitcoin is not so much popular until this time or year. What would happen if it becomes more major currency there is a good signal that many ideas will be created again. Same ideas but exceptional with much higher scalability, scope and more advanced features.
Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
May 17, 2018, 07:12:06 PM
almost impossible to happen, we are at the beginner stage when it comes to blockchain there will comes a time when all idea will be used, i think when that time comes we are no longer living because it will take so many years to run out of ideas about ICO
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 17, 2018, 07:10:26 PM
For what reason? I actually don't believe in such things; from now crypto is going only to grow...and go out of ideas? you know, it's like music, people were saying that people will run off from ideas there too.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 17, 2018, 06:55:58 PM
I think ICO will continue to exist, because ICO is the easiest way to raise funds for a project. without difficulty must return the loan debt or interest loan debt.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
May 17, 2018, 06:28:39 PM
I do not want to imagine a bad thing about ICO and Bounty, it just makes me dizzy and not excited. Anything can happen in the future and the most important thing is to think positive.
During Bitcoin there is an ICO will continue to be born.
Activity: 359
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 06:22:05 PM
i think absoluletely not end,, every startup and new business in crytocurrency need ICO, bounty is advertising and spreadnews for ICO,,and for me its a job and hoby..
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
May 17, 2018, 05:10:00 PM
Alwys it takes time to invent a new stuff,  but upgrading does not take time.  I am sure you understand what i mean.  When Legend Satoshi invented bitcoin,  he has set an example to those with new ideas so it was and still remains a tremendous invention. As long as we have people around with new ideas, I don't thing an existing built platform would be impacted or ruined.
Not totally unaffected because theres always a possibility where interest might switch on into the new project but the thing here is that people do always trust into those who came first.Ideas or existing platforms might be upgraded by means of other project but I would say this would be pointless, they might get the support but wont really be as great on the first thing to launch out.

ICO and bounty wont never end as long there are people who doesn't lose up some ideas on his mind and creating projects according into their interest and or to their goals.
Pages:
Jump to: