Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO and BOunty will End? - page 7. (Read 1223 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250
May 26, 2018, 06:00:42 AM
we are in the process of recognizing and developing blockchain projects. when the systems available all over the world start to work, the end of the ICO and bounty will come.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
May 26, 2018, 02:55:10 AM
Maybe participation in the bounty will remain relevant, but will it bring as much money as before? I doubt it. Last fall, the Twitter and Facebook campaigns brought $ 300-500, now it is a rarity, mostly a maximum of 100 bucks. And I'm not talking about the bountyhive portal, where now 10-15 is good income  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 11:19:39 PM
the world is growing and progressing really good fields. This makes many new innovations will emerge to ICO with the idea the idea that is always different and interesting course. ICO will continue with such life with many new innovations that will also make the bounty continues to exist and continue to be sought after as a job.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 08:45:17 PM
 Sec itself said about ico are for innovation of technology so there want to regulate the market as long icos are there bounty wlll continue in the market
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 07:25:21 PM
It's just the beginning of the ICO era and I think we'll see more different ICO in the future. Because we can see how every year more and more companies are trying to conduct an ICO to raise funds that companies can launch the project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
May 25, 2018, 07:05:44 PM
i think ICO is still a great choice for investors in this forum for many years from now, ICOs in the future may need fund raising so the role of ICO is very important, however i don't think Bounty will be needed in the future while bounty is just a way to promote ICO, there have been so many ICO success without bounty so i guess we may dont need bounty anymore in the future,
Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
May 25, 2018, 06:25:56 PM
These questions are always in my mind, what will happen if people will run out of ideas for creating a project for ICO? we all know that ICO will only be a success with a good Idea a good platform, even if you have a team and time to do a project for ICO without an idea it is useless because people will not buy your token, tell me guys your opinion about these, maybe someday people will run out of Ideas, Bounty hunters are also affected if these will happen.

If people run out of ides the whole world will stop. The ideas and the innovations are what is pushing progress ahead. It is not only ICO, but in every aspect of the modern world the new ideas are very important.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 25, 2018, 06:16:43 PM
That would be impossible that people will run out of ideas. This is one of the lifeblood of every companies. Maintaining the idea and continue expanding it, creating new ideas and expand even further. I'm sure it will not run out, as long we have the brain in our heads. Smiley Cheers mate.
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
May 25, 2018, 01:04:55 PM
I think that each generation will continue to have creative ideas. so it will never stop doing business, if the digital money has a great future prospects. We have to think positive, because successful companies will keep trying to invent new things in order to support its business.
Activity: 98
May 25, 2018, 12:59:24 PM
the world of cryptocurrency is growing, this may be more and more ico coming, but not a few of them there are scammers
the ICO world may be difficult to end but the quality of the ico itself is getting worse lately
Activity: 174
May 25, 2018, 12:13:13 PM
how do you think if everyone will run out of ideas in creating a bounty, now the technology is getting more advanced and everyone is currently living depending on the technology so I think if bounty and ico will continue to grow in the future
Activity: 99
May 25, 2018, 11:50:27 AM
These questions are always in my mind, what will happen if people will run out of ideas for creating a project for ICO? we all know that ICO will only be a success with a good Idea a good platform, even if you have a team and time to do a project for ICO without an idea it is useless because people will not buy your token, tell me guys your opinion about these, maybe someday people will run out of Ideas, Bounty hunters are also affected if these will happen.

i really can't imagine that if ICO and bounty is ending. now is still good opportunity to make a profit if you have insight or you're lucky or you're good at analyzing the projects. 
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
May 25, 2018, 07:44:07 AM
In my own opinion ico's will not end. Especially nowadays that our life is depending on technologies there would be more and more project to come. Besides ico is the bread and butter of bounty hunters that would be us. So please don't put that situation into your mind.
Activity: 154
May 25, 2018, 07:04:29 AM
It seems to me that the bounty will not go away. In the future, it will be more difficult to perform tasks. And many people will just be too lazy to do it or not knowing the job. Social networks already block accounts with ico. Over time, everything will go to bitcointalk.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
May 25, 2018, 06:56:56 AM
for me people will not lose any new ideas for ICOs, new platforms and so on, because people are always looking forward to a new era, a revolution that will take us to a better future.
Activity: 238
May 25, 2018, 06:48:12 AM
I don't think you need to worry about moderators running out of ideas. Without advertisement you will not have investors. Without investors will be no market. No market - no crypto. ICO ideas might come to the end only if blockchain technology stops to develop, and it won't happen in the nearest future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 04:51:57 AM
run out of idea??? that will not happen because there are infinite idea.. everyday we can think a new idea...so you dont need to worry about that. all you need to observe is what ICO is the best and has a great future in crypto world. so always think positive.
Activity: 109
May 25, 2018, 04:43:34 AM
ICO and bounty will not end because for me this is the milking cow of crypto enthusiast.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
May 25, 2018, 04:06:12 AM
I am really sad if that happens, because my earnings will be affected if the ico contribution projects or the bounty program ends, but I believe at least not just now and i hope it will exist along.
calm down, I do not think that will happen before there is a special rule about it. so far, ICO has given more positive impact. well, in the presence of ICO, many people are starting to develop something and start working. it also makes many unemployed have jobs.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
May 25, 2018, 03:39:14 AM
I still feel confident that ico will always be there because the creative name will always be there and popping up and the prize hunters will never lose it.
Pages:
Jump to: