Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO and BOunty will End? - page 10. (Read 1223 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
May 21, 2018, 02:03:26 AM
I still have not thought about ico and bounty will end because now there are still a lot of pr to do. that actually bounty will continue to run and will not end
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
May 21, 2018, 01:54:41 AM
These questions are always in my mind, what will happen if people will run out of ideas for creating a project for ICO? we all know that ICO will only be a success with a good Idea a good platform, even if you have a team and time to do a project for ICO without an idea it is useless because people will not buy your token, tell me guys your opinion about these, maybe someday people will run out of Ideas, Bounty hunters are also affected if these will happen.

It is just like you are saying that ICO will be ban in the world because there is totally no more ideas that will going to exist then of course it will be the end of our other source of income or the end of our alternative investments but fortunately it will not happen because there are lot of new ideas that will always come around like there is new technology that will always going to be discover as long as our brain keeps on working.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
May 21, 2018, 01:50:07 AM
True, bounty hunters may be affected if they ran out of ideas but I think they will come up of another wayagain to advertise their ICO or it may not be called ICO anymore by then. We will just have to wait and see if that time comes.

Agree! but for the promotional activity they need to spend a lot of money for advertising, now advertising cost has been reduced by giving coins to the bounty people because most of the work is being done by the participants. ICO bounty will continue as long as ICO entering the market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 01:42:32 AM
These questions are always in my mind, what will happen if people will run out of ideas for creating a project for ICO? we all know that ICO will only be a success with a good Idea a good platform, even if you have a team and time to do a project for ICO without an idea it is useless because people will not buy your token, tell me guys your opinion about these, maybe someday people will run out of Ideas, Bounty hunters are also affected if these will happen.
I wonder how ideas can run out when there is a certain demand for investors in some aspects. This gives them and ICO making corrections and increasing the benefits. And the market at the expense of this is replenished with new players and does not become like a swamp.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
May 20, 2018, 10:53:42 AM
People are  never going to run out of ideas. You will always see ico's maybe not as many as now with regulations. As for bounty it will gradually decrease and cease to exist.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 09:59:57 AM
If the projects refuse ICO, then they will be replaced by something else. Even if this forum becomes unpopular, there will be others who will offer different opportunities for earning a crypto currency. I'm sure that we do not have to worry about anything, crypto-currencies tear off boundless opportunities for earning on the Internet!
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
May 20, 2018, 09:58:57 AM
I don't think you need to worry about moderators running out of ideas. They will always come up with something new that will entice investors. What we need to worry about is the number of ICO's running at the same time. What we need to worry about is the number of alt coins in the market. There will be a time were there are tons of alternate coins and the demand will be much lower resulting to a dump on price. I don't want this to happen so as everyone.
Yeah, this will probably happen, but when? Next year? Nobody knows, but se have to be careful.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 09:52:36 AM

There's no way people will run out of ideas. People will always look for something new, something better, always something more. It's in our very own human nature of, not being content with what and where we are right now, that there will never be lack of ideas. This will only happen when people got contented with life and stopped working already. Imagine an mmorpg wherein the game developer stopped improving the game, or increasing the level cap, making the game harder. Eventually, players will reach that cap, bosses are eventually become like ordinary mobs, and everyone almost finishes the game. It bore the players to death and they will all quit and stop wasting their time. Eventually the game dies.

In the same manner, the only time when people will lack idea is when they stop thinking, stop growing and stop looking for opportunities because they don't need to. And this is something that will never ever happen. People always look for change, always look for innovation, for something new.
Activity: 569
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 09:24:20 AM
ICO and bounty are two things that are interconnected, all projects certainly require promotion by utilizing bounty from various ways such as signature campaign, social media, youtube and so on, as long as there is ICO I'm sure bounty is also available.
Activity: 1176
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 20, 2018, 09:18:55 AM
I am sure bounty will be destroyed for the future, but ICO project will continue to be there every month, if bounty there is still income have started a little better join ICO project
I think before the bounty will end I think we should be able to maximize when the current bounty is still running, with this can be said as a profit producer. although the bounty will end but in the future ico can still be expected and we can resonate in ico to be an investor.
Activity: 518
May 20, 2018, 09:16:27 AM
True, bounty hunters may be affected if they ran out of ideas but I think they will come up of another wayagain to advertise their ICO or it may not be called ICO anymore by then. We will just have to wait and see if that time comes.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
May 20, 2018, 09:05:53 AM
I haven't seen Bounty and ICO slowing down a bit, in fact more ICO are born like every day as you can see in the bounty thread and websites which provided ICO bench marks. So I doubt that it will end, and again, as long as people are willing to be investors then it will flourish and survived.

Although social media like Facebook, or Google or even Bing ban crypto ads, ICO are still going stronger as ever and not showing any signs of slowing down in the next 2-5 years. And there are also a lot of crypto friendly nations who are willing to embrace ICO projects. So don't be nervous because for sure we will see a lot of them coming in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
May 20, 2018, 08:59:54 AM
I am sure bounty will be destroyed for the future, but ICO project will continue to be there every month, if bounty there is still income have started a little better join ICO project
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
May 20, 2018, 08:44:23 AM
i think ICO is still a great choice for investors in this forum for many years from now, ICOs in the future may need fund raising so the role of ICO is very important, however i don't think Bounty will be needed in the future while bounty is just a way to promote ICO, there have been so many ICO success without bounty so i guess we may dont need bounty anymore in the future,
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 20, 2018, 07:41:09 AM

It's like if you're saying that people will run out of ideas to open new startups, it's very unlikely to happen in my opinion, eventually it will but in many many years from now
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
May 20, 2018, 06:43:04 AM

In my opinion Ideas will never run out out because in this community a simple rule is applied that is "Survival of fittest and removal of unfit". There will be no survival for those who are attached with this ICO industry. So they have to think and create the ideas. This is what they are doing. If it ends then what will be the need of this platform?
You see how many ico's are coming everyday and they are getting popular as well. It started from BTC long time ago but it is still ongoing process. I think it can be modified little bit to reduce the number of fake ico or requirements will become more difficult. As in this platform initially there was only requirement of posts and activity and now a days you need merit to get higher rank and that is really difficult now a days.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
May 20, 2018, 04:15:27 AM
I don't think you need to worry about moderators running out of ideas. They will always come up with something new that will entice investors. What we need to worry about is the number of ICO's running at the same time. What we need to worry about is the number of alt coins in the market. There will be a time were there are tons of alternate coins and the demand will be much lower resulting to a dump on price. I don't want this to happen so as everyone.
I agree with your opinion. Good answer Bro.
I am also worried about the number of ICOs running at the same time making the coins on the market very much.
and now that's starting to happen, a lot of ICO success but the tokens deserted buyers in the market. And this problem very detrimental to investors.
Activity: 812
May 20, 2018, 03:32:35 AM
I believe that on the contrary, healthy competition is a sign of a good ICO. Competition is an integral part of market relations and as long as it exists the market will live.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
May 20, 2018, 03:26:15 AM
the section is saturated with so many different bounties, it's hard picking out the right ones nowadays.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 03:20:38 AM
ICO and bounty will not be as soon as it's over. the crypto world has just begun there are still many plans of people who will develop its business on the world of crypto
Pages:
Jump to: