Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO CLOSED][DAR]Darcrus | Blockchain Database Startup - Enterprise, Everywhere - page 6. (Read 94663 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
BTC REFUND option is open and available to fill out! 2FA IS *ENFORCED* for DARCRUS refunds. After entering your credentials, click the SUBMIT button and check your email. Check SPAM, JUNK, TRASH, special rules, etc etc for the confirmation code email. Check these places before emailing or PMing me. MY EMAIL IS

*[email protected]*

Click the 'Refund Address' link on the left

Enter ANY BTC ADDRESS YOU WISH!!!!!!

I will be processing refunds in batches. You will receive your sent BTC amount minus any transaction fees.

YOU MUST HAVE YOUR BTC ADDRESS SAVED BY December 14th, 2016 at 1800GMT!! I must close out the refunds in a timely manner to carry out with the revised campaign! I will be sending BTC back to you as fast as possible! Thank you for your participation and I hope to see you in the next _successful_ campaign. Smiley

After 2FA is enabled and after you log in again, click submit and your will receive the email with code.
legendary
Activity: 1190
I want to make sure I understand Smiley

1. I can have my BTC refunded.
2. I still have 2 days to arrange this (until the 14th)
3. I can choose to collect DAR tokens instead.
4. The DAR not taken up will be escrowed and sold at a later date in small parcels as the project needs funds.
5. DAR will be listed on Bittrex this week.

Are these things right?

Activity: 304
Merit: 250
The project was canceled? Who wants can remain in the project?
Activity: 924
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
ICO
Total Bitcoin collected

Double vision perhaps?
I see in my private office 1060.98

and i see https://blockchain.info/address/17rAmeDxurcyyLu4BYaHtJkeA3KhYFBF7E 1,060.98321451 BTC

Double visions
BTC returned
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
ICO
Total Bitcoin collected

Double vision perhaps?
I see in my private office 1060.98

and i see https://blockchain.info/address/17rAmeDxurcyyLu4BYaHtJkeA3KhYFBF7E 1,060.98321451 BTC
Activity: 465
ICO
Total Bitcoin collected

Double vision perhaps?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
its bad to hear that ico failed, few days ago devs was like a 100% sure that someone will deposit 500 btc and now it doesnt happened. Anyway i will waiting for next ico, cause i like an others waited for minimum to be reached for deposit
Activity: 434
So no payment/reward for Signature campaign participants.

Unfortunately not. We will process payments only for translation bounties in the new ICO, this ICO has been ended with refund and token is not distributed, more info will be available in new terms.

We will of course be paid for new work (if needed) and old work I presume?

Correct. Translations will need to be updated and you will get what the new campaign bounty outlines.

this is good to hear and thanks for that. Please keep us (translators) updated and contact the current translators first when the new ICO starts. Good luck with new ICO, whenever it will be.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
You could have better luck second run.  The ark ico ended,  inchain ico ended,  there is few left though.

Thank you for your support, at this time, this is very important for us, we do not want to give up and we will continue to do our work. Smiley

I Hope Darcrus ICO 2.0 will be anounnce soon anyways 2017 is a good years I think For ICOs For sure in January Cheesy
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
damn.  the refund is so smooth without any hassle.  thanks dev for a very  smooth transaction.

What a pity, if the threshold is 500 BTC instead, the project will start. Have money is better than have 0 money
Activity: 339
Bummer was hopeful this one made it. well i think in my strategy i will take my BTC from the refund and put it into $tratis for the new year pumps, and then reinvest into Darcrus ICO 2.0 Wink

@sigwo you still presenting your project to the companies, moving forward with development?

I suppose it's ok to switch my signature now ?

Guess I'll be doing pretty much exactly the same Cheesy.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
damn.  the refund is so smooth without any hassle.  thanks dev for a very  smooth transaction.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Bummer was hopeful this one made it. well i think in my strategy i will take my BTC from the refund and put it into $tratis for the new year pumps, and then reinvest into Darcrus ICO 2.0 Wink

@sigwo you still presenting your project to the companies, moving forward with development?

I suppose it's ok to switch my signature now ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
BTC REFUND option is open and available to fill out! 2FA IS *ENFORCED* for DARCRUS refunds. After entering your credentials, click the SUBMIT button and check your email. Check SPAM, JUNK, TRASH, special rules, etc etc for the confirmation code email. Check these places before emailing or PMing me. MY EMAIL IS

*[email protected]*

I will be processing refunds in batches. You will receive your sent BTC amount minus any transaction fees.

YOU MUST HAVE YOUR BTC ADDRESS SAVED BY December 14th, 2016 at 1800GMT!! I must close out the refunds in a timely manner to carry out with the revised campaign! I will be sending BTC back to you as fast as possible! Thank you for your participation and I hope to see you in the next _successful_ campaign. Smiley

how soon will be first batches? 1-100 withdraws or some period of time?
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Go Jupiter!

*[email protected]*

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
You could have better luck second run.  The ark ico ended,  inchain ico ended,  there is few left though.

Thank you for your support, at this time, this is very important for us, we do not want to give up and we will continue to do our work. Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
how about those participated in bounty campaign at theviralexchange? will they get paid or not?

Unfortunately not. We will process payments only for translators in the new ICO, this ICO will be ended with refund and Darcrus token is not distributed, more info will be available in new terms of the Darcrus ICO 2.0.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
You could have better luck second run.  The ark ico ended,  inchain ico ended,  there is few left though.
Pages:
Jump to: