Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO CLOSED][DAR]Darcrus | Blockchain Database Startup - Enterprise, Everywhere - page 2. (Read 94663 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
When will ICO 2.0 start? Can I continue to spread the word? Will Darcrus appear again on TVE?
It reminded me that I too have Darcus tokens on TVE.How can I withdraw them?where can I get wallet address to withdraw.I only have very few so not worth downloading a wallet
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
The new ICO will be announced soon. I have to wait for the new platform to ready and announce the new bounty rules. Let me say this now...ALL 1st ICO bounties are closed and calculated. They are all 100% separate from the 2nd ICO bounties. You do NOT have to participate in the bounties of the 2nd ICO to get your 1st ICO bounties!

Stay tuned!

Good to know! Waiting for ICO 2.0 to start. Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
The new ICO will be announced soon. I have to wait for the new platform to ready and announce the new bounty rules. Let me say this now...ALL 1st ICO bounties are closed and calculated. They are all 100% separate from the 2nd ICO bounties. You do NOT have to participate in the bounties of the 2nd ICO to get your 1st ICO bounties!

Stay tuned!
Ha,great,wait for the 2 round.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Signature and how to deal with the bounty? I can not see the list now. I want to know if you have any way of dealing with them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
bank of the future sucks and only goes after deep pockets.
Activity: 656
Go Jupiter!

Stay tuned!
Nice Sigwo! Waiting for Round 2!  Cheesy

Bring it on! Btw will this continue on this or a new OP/Thread?

Yes, there will be a new thread with the new ICO announcement. I will link from this post to ensure everyone can find us. I will also lock this thread to get everyone in the same place.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Stay tuned!

Wish your second ico succeed. I can't wait.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

Stay tuned!

I want round 2 now, time is money Cheesy
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

Stay tuned!

Bring it on! Btw will this continue on this or a new OP/Thread?
Activity: 532

Stay tuned!
Go Jupiter!

Stay tuned!
Go Jupiter!
Why not get funded on a platform like BnkToTheFuture?

They have much different rules, most would not be able to participate as they have to be a 'qualified investors', and you all would have to meet different documenting compliance rules. No thanks.
Activity: 524

Bunch of documents need to sumbit, and many procedures, I guess, bitcoin is the easy way
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
so, the new ICO will be another try? did you set another threshold for that new ICO? what will happened if the threshold does not meet again, another refund?

New terms of ICO will be announced today along with all necessary details. stay tuned for updates.

+

https://darcrus.slack.com/archives/general/p1481745200001679

Please join slack everyone - https://darcrus.slack.com (to get an invitation https://inviteme.darcr.us) 208 members already there Smiley
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
so, the new ICO will be another try? did you set another threshold for that new ICO? what will happened if the threshold does not meet again, another refund?

New terms of ICO will be announced today along with all necessary details. stay tuned for updates.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Will the ICO 2.0 have the same bonus rewards? 
Activity: 524
Lack of preparation, real marketing and cockiness of the developer after funding for this project. I hope these mistakes will not be made in the next ICO

1000 BTC is too high, lower threshold is better, also your bcdn project ask more fund, 150000 ETH= 1500 BTC, will fail too
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Lack of preparation, real marketing and cockiness of the developer after funding for this project. I hope these mistakes will not be made in the next ICO

I think this is harsh.
Pages:
Jump to: