Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO CLOSED][DAR]Darcrus | Blockchain Database Startup - Enterprise, Everywhere - page 3. (Read 94663 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Lack of preparation, real marketing and cockiness of the developer after funding for this project. I hope these mistakes will not be made in the next ICO
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
when ico part 2 begin?

what are ico resluts?

Theres a part two?

###

ICO 1.0 participants will receive payment for Sig and TVE, as soon as ICO 2.0 will be finished.

When will begin the new ICO 2.0 stage? As soon as all BTC refunds will be made for each ICO 1.0 participant.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 70
Activity: 147
Activity: 292
Merit: 259
wagerr.com
hello, please join Darcrus slack on https://inviteme.darcr.us/ . as future opinion polls will be held there, your opinion matters!
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Thanks received my full refund. I just hope the decision  the developers take is going to pay off on the long run becuase if I were to be part of the team I would have take different path.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Thanks very much for the refund received. I am lookign forward to the enxt round so I can participate. Can you do it please after the Xmas hols and New year? That may be more lucky and auspicious as well going into 2017 as I will be busy over the Xmas period with family commitments lol.  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
Sorry i dont understand i have Darcrus Tokens on TVE , how can I do to refund ? .

So now, please wait for the beginning of a new ICO 2.0 phase. After the end of new ICO 2.0 phase, all the bounties participants will receive their reward.

"Refund" it mean: Bitcoin refunding to those participants who have invested their money in the first ICO 1.0 phase.

What is difference of these 2 campaign? Will ico 2.0 have campaign and lower threshold?
Activity: 490
Quote from: sigwolink=topic=676111.msg17160160#msg17160160 date=1481551359
HEAR YE HEAR YE!

ALL BOUNTIES WILL BE PAID! YES ALL BOUNTIES WILL BE PAID!

After the next ICO completes. TVE is still on and signatures will be updated! We have your information and will calculate for this failed attempt, and new rules for the NEW ICO. EITHER WAY YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU PARTICIPATED IN!!!!

Please. Spread the word. Thanks. Merry Christmas Smiley

very good news all bounty hunter will not disapointed now
sir when the 2nd darcrus will start?
is there something new on darcrus 2.0?
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
I made an investment. Not enough money collected. What will happen.  Huh

I did not fully understand. Is ICO going to continue or it will be a money back

Read the posts above, there is a return on investment in a private office write your address BTC  Wink
Activity: 690
HEAR YE HEAR YE!

ALL BOUNTIES WILL BE PAID! YES ALL BOUNTIES WILL BE PAID!

After the next ICO completes. TVE is still on and signatures will be updated! We have your information and will calculate for this failed attempt, and new rules for the NEW ICO. EITHER WAY YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU PARTICIPATED IN!!!!

Please. Spread the word. Thanks. Merry Christmas Smiley

ICO 1.0 participants will receive payment for Sig and TVE, as soon as ICO 2.0 will be finished.

When will begin the new ICO 2.0 stage? As soon as all BTC refunds will be made for each ICO 1.0 participant.

thanks for the update   Smiley
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
There will be some changes in technical? Blockchain on Waves or NXT?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Sorry i dont understand i have Darcrus Tokens on TVE , how can I do to refund ? .

So now, please wait for the beginning of a new ICO 2.0 phase. After the end of new ICO 2.0 phase, all the bounties participants will receive their reward.

"Refund" it mean: Bitcoin refunding to those participants who have invested their money in the first ICO 1.0 phase.

Ah ok thanks for explain Smiley .

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
I made an investment. Not enough money collected. What will happen.  Huh

Hi. Please check your email or:

BTC REFUND option is open and available to fill out! 2FA IS *ENFORCED* for DARCRUS refunds. After entering your credentials, click the SUBMIT button and check your email. Check SPAM, JUNK, TRASH, special rules, etc etc for the confirmation code email. Check these places before emailing or PMing me. MY EMAIL IS

*[email protected]*

Click the 'Refund Address' link on the left

Enter ANY BTC ADDRESS YOU WISH!!!!!!

I will be processing refunds in batches. You will receive your sent BTC amount minus any transaction fees.

YOU MUST HAVE YOUR BTC ADDRESS SAVED BY December 14th, 2016 at 1800GMT!! I must close out the refunds in a timely manner to carry out with the revised campaign! I will be sending BTC back to you as fast as possible! Thank you for your participation and I hope to see you in the next _successful_ campaign. Smiley

https://blog.darcr.us/ico-is-complete-99e9b7d1f518#.eu69b3jar

See also

Activity: 518
I made an investment. Not enough money collected. What will happen.  Huh

Activity: 714
Merit: 266
waiting for the relaunch and happy to participate again.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: