Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO CLOSED][DAR]Darcrus | Blockchain Database Startup - Enterprise, Everywhere - page 29. (Read 94663 times)

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Buy a gun!
This is cancelled/refunded if 1k BTC are not raised?

Yes, if minimum of 1000 BTC is not met there will be refunds.

this limit is way too much. never ever! I cant remember seeing such a limit somewhere.
and whats happening with the ico funds? they are transfered instantly. ico site showing wrong total number and no incoming transaction.

Coinbase moves the BTC into cold storage Vault that the escrows have to sign to get out and we must wait 48 hours after the approval of 2 of 3 escrow agents.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
goodluck! this looks like good project with big money in it
investing some Smiley
Activity: 784

this limit is way too much. never ever! I cant remember seeing such a limit somewhere.
and whats happening with the ico funds? they are transfered instantly. ico site showing wrong total number and no incoming transaction.
Activity: 532

I believe we will hit at least 1000 BTC by the end  Smiley
Activity: 245
Merit: 250

Yes, 1k is too high, according to current funding, unless they set a non-limit ico, or they may work in vain eventually.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
legendary
Threw in a little to support the project. Hopefully assets will be able to be issued on the waves platform by the end of the ico.

Darcrus will start on the NXT blockchain as Bittrex has it fully integrated, asset configuration prepared from longer time and it is fully functional platform. You will be able to withdraw your tokens directly to Bittrex and trade them there next. Darcrus will migrate to the Waves blockchain later.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Threw in a little to support the project. Hopefully assets will be able to be issued on the waves platform by the end of the ico.
Activity: 840
How would you determine the return address if i pay only with an altcoin say DASH via shapeshift?

Cryptocurrencies accepted through Shapeshift are directly converted into BTC and these deposits are eligible for all bonuses also.

You would be returned BTC thanks to your ico account history.

but if i never sent any BTC but only DASH how would you determine a return address? would you contact me via email?

Of course, we won`t just send back just like that to all addresses if there are refunds, people are depositing from exchanges also.

ah okay so this is noob proof lol. +1

I hope next version of BCT will have a upvote thing to save some unnecessary posts. I am seeing some news about that at the top.
legendary
How would you determine the return address if i pay only with an altcoin say DASH via shapeshift?

Cryptocurrencies accepted through Shapeshift are directly converted into BTC and these deposits are eligible for all bonuses also.

but if i never sent any BTC but only DASH how would you determine a return address? would you contact me via email?

Of course, we won`t just send back just like that to all addresses if there are refunds, people are depositing from exchanges also.
legendary
My first small test deposit went through so far. Waiting for my bigger one  Smiley

Thank you, please follow ICO FAQ https://slack-files.com/T2XBH3Z3Q-F35H243E1-62df9f04d4

Activity: 532
My first small test deposit went through so far. Waiting for my bigger one  Smiley
legendary

legendary
@edgemaster no i didn't tweet them as it doesnt make sense to do so now, i joined just today

@skyrik its been moved into cold storage of coinbase i think.

Hm i think that escrow address = cold storage. Or does  coinbase split amount on diffirent address for better security?

Coinbase Vault solution is used, you need to look at total received amount for now https://blockchain.info/address/14ZMeswT9w6hAqZTkyASCUXnQmZ3xzWVYh, api call needs to be changed on ICO site for total amount. Will be done soon.

ICO FAQ https://slack-files.com/T2XBH3Z3Q-F35H243E1-62df9f04d4
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
@edgemaster no i didn't tweet them as it doesnt make sense to do so now, i joined just today

Hm i think that escrow address = cold storage. Or does  coinbase split amount on diffirent address for better security?
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
I registered about 20 minutes ago but still no confirmation email. It is not in the spam folder.

Anyway to check how much is raised without being logged into the ICO platform?

If it is not in trash or spam send message to Sigwo

Address is in the op

14ZMeswT9w6hAqZTkyASCUXnQmZ3xzWVYh

It will be slow, personal deposits must confirm first before going to escrow address

Where do u guys always register. SSl databases are fragile, too many users leads to resource dilution and system breakouts. No need to register there. Did u by chance read: ICO. Why would u rock the boat when u see ICO. Three letters of death.

Pages:
Jump to: