Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO CLOSED][DAR]Darcrus | Blockchain Database Startup - Enterprise, Everywhere - page 31. (Read 94663 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
When will my transaction show up after how many con firms/ So far showing 0 invested.  Grin

EDIT I CAN SEE IT NOW YAYAYAYAA.. Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Please I can't find any sing up link/button on this https://ico.darcr.us/ what is wrong

Clear cache in your browser.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
YAYYA I sent some btc over and invested in the ICO, you know us ladies we love a bargain lol. I think this will make a great investment for us all for years to come. This is my best XMAS season ever, instead of buying gifts we are buying investments this year, so one day we can help all our family..  Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Please I can't find any sing up link/button on this https://ico.darcr.us/ what is wrong
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
GMAIL USERS:

Please check your SPAM and TRASH folders if you do not see the registration email!

If you have ANY issues, please reach out to Sigwo, Edgemaster, Twiggy Smile, Mxxxxxx, or Allwelder and we will be able to help you!
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Can I buy these on the NXT AE?

No, they cannot be bought on the AE yet. After the token distribution, the token owners can sell at any fine retailer Smiley

Sounds very good for me Smiley
Gonna hoard these, and buying a bunch of SIGWONET too, in case of Smiley
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Pls, Post Escrow's Address and add it to the OP. Thanks!

Will do, catching up. I've had my head in the platform for a while Smiley

Ha, you use stratis ico website code, Chris did a good job so decent and darcrus use his code.  Grin  Go darcrus and stratis.  Grin
Activity: 656
Buy a gun!

Will do, catching up. I've had my head in the platform for a while Smiley
Buy a gun!

No, they cannot be bought on the AE yet. After the token distribution, the token owners can sell at any fine retailer Smiley
Activity: 147
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Any update on the ICO, I think you guys should take your time and postpone it till tomorrow just to get things up and running properly.

Darcrus ICO is live! 50% bonus through the next 24 hours

https://twitter.com/coremedia_info/status/800756524742230016
Activity: 668
Any update on the ICO, I think you guys should take your time and postpone it till tomorrow just to get things up and running properly.

I was able to create an account at ico.darcr.us!
I think it's time!
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Activity: 970
how to sign up in the ico web?
Buy a gun!
24 hours begins from my tweet 'BEGIN'. Installer needs 15 minutes to finalize the ICO platform. The twitter account is @darcrus

Activity: 207
NoizChain
10 min and I'm still downloading blockchain on my NXT wallet, is it a problem for incoming trasactions?  Grin

Do we need NXT address to invest in the ICO? I thought the tokens will be left on the ICO website still the end of the ICO for distribution

Oh yes, you are probably right... At least I will have time to learn how to use the nxt wallet
Pages:
Jump to: