Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO CLOSED][DAR]Darcrus | Blockchain Database Startup - Enterprise, Everywhere - page 34. (Read 94663 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Good project no doubt about it, but my concern is that there are some many project currently sourcing for funding with their ICO, I will like to know the minimum cap this project

From the discussions with the dev on darcrus slack, cap is 1,000 BTC, then more devs will be hired to continue this project's development. I believe this will be reached and even surpassed significantly. Sigwo has built a positive and reliable reputation in the crypto community and anybody who doesn't know this, should do some research on his work Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Good project no doubt about it, but my concern is that there are some many project currently sourcing for funding with their ICO, I will like to know the minimum cap this project
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
NXT will be abandoned by the team,so I don't think the asset on it will have a bright future.

Asset is already issued on Waves so it won`t be a problem to migrate with all users anytime we wish. There is also no problem with listing DAR on traditional exchange with NXT blockchain or Waves blockchain as long as asset is fulfilling all the requirements and DAR is.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
NXT will be abandoned by the team,so I don't think the asset on it will have a bright future.

But also don't forget about the fact that the Darcrus will be added on Waves platform Wink
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I understand that shapeshift will be built-in if we want to participate with BTC etc,
what about using NXT?

ShapeShift will be integrated into the ICO platform, so any currency ShapeShift supports can be used. Including NXT.

ahh ok, thank you
I understand that shapeshift will be built-in if we want to participate with BTC etc,
what about using NXT?

ShapeShift will be integrated into the ICO platform, so any currency ShapeShift supports can be used. Including NXT.
what about using NXT?

Hi mia_houston!

It's great! We want to bring together the best team to achieve a common goal!

BONUSES:

1st Day (Nov 21)                50% (1 BTC equals 1.50 BTC)
1st Week (Nov 22-27)        25% (1 BTC equals 1.25 BTC)
2nd Week (Nov 28 - Dec 4)  15% (1 BTC equals 1.15 BTC)
3rd Week (Dec 5 - 11)        5% (1 BTC equals 1.05 BTC)

Also you can find more info on Darcrus blog - https://blog.darcr.us and join Slack to participate in the live conversations with Steven and team! - https://inviteme.darcr.us

Smiley

Thanks you Twiggy Smile!! Appreciate

I Joined to Slack Darcrus too..i would be ask there if I got confused Wink

I hope you will not get confused. But in any case, the team will try to help each participant Cool
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

That's cool Just know who Founder Darcus now and also Retweet this tweet..Guys i was wondering what bonus ICO for now...sorry if I mised somethng here

Hi mia_houston!

BONUSES:

Also you can find more info on Darcrus blog - https://blog.darcr.us and join Slack to participate in the live conversations with Steven and team! - https://inviteme.darcr.us

Smiley

Thanks you Twiggy Smile!! Appreciate

I Joined to Slack Darcrus too..i would be ask there if I got confused Wink
just signed up for the bounty! the project looks great so far  Grin

That's cool Just know who Founder Darcus now and also Retweet this tweet..Guys i was wondering what bonus ICO for now...sorry if I mised somethng here

Hi mia_houston!

BONUSES:

Smiley

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

I talk something positive about sigwo, I am Stratis investor, about recent stratis blockchain issue, sigwo helped the team a lot, Chris Trew, aka Stratis CEO said sigwo did the most important role to fix the issue. he is a great dev in stratis team. IMO he will be a great CEO @DAR too, I am fan of sigwo and every stratis team member.

I have seen many fans of Stratis, waves and nxt community who like this project.

Thank you for your in-depth investigation and serious interest in the Darcrus project Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I talk something positive about sigwo, I am Stratis investor, about recent stratis blockchain issue, sigwo helped the team a lot, Chris Trew, aka Stratis CEO said sigwo did the most important role to fix the issue. he is a great dev in stratis team. IMO he will be a great CEO @DAR too, I am fan of sigwo and every stratis team member.

I have seen many fans of Stratis, waves and nxt community who like this project.
We're getting close to the start of the ICO guys  Cool!
Anxious to see where the first day will bring us.

Stay with us Wink
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
We're getting close to the start of the ICO guys  Cool!
Anxious to see where the first day will bring us.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

Done. I think I've RT'd every tweet from Darcrus Cheesy, getting as much attention as this project deserves Wink
Pages:
Jump to: