Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO CLOSED][DAR]Darcrus | Blockchain Database Startup - Enterprise, Everywhere - page 50. (Read 94663 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 259
wagerr.com
If I understood well for twitter need just to follow and re-tweets is sufficient whatever I read in blog about bounties. That form is for signature bounties. I think needs little clarification in this regard. Thank you in advance for you time.

that form is for both. if you dont want to participate in the signature bounty (i dont know why you wont =P) , do not set up the signature on your account. you will be only accepted for signature campaign if you are full member an above,
Activity: 292
Merit: 259
wagerr.com
I would like to reserve portuguese translation.

Let me know if you want this.

Cya

please send me pm to be approved
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
If I understood well for twitter need just to follow and re-tweets is sufficient whatever I read in blog about bounties. That form is for signature bounties. I think needs little clarification in this regard. Thank you in advance for you time.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 505
Joined twitter bounty compaign Cool
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

You do guys have blog/article bounties and can I post the article on steemit? will create an article as soon as possible if there is.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
All originated from Lisk and until today Smiley
ICO and Bounty will never be replaced, but a little extra when most of them are successful ICO, they do not appreciate the bounty participants Smiley

Losing people who make most of ICO end up failing, why not see how bitcoin grew up without a developer but have people Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
So when Waves release their Asset feature, tokens will be distributed on the Waves network instead of the NXT Network?
My signature is good to go Smiley.

Yes, it is possible that Darcrus will start on Waves platform at once.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
if you guys need Filipino translation, i can do it. Reserve my place and will do it quick

Cya

Yes, please check our rules - https://blog.darcr.us/darcrus-bounty-rules-and-information-3441b496d2ab

Translations — 50,000 DAR

All individuals that translate the Darcrus Announcement to another language will receive a share of the 50,000 DAR bounty we have to offer. Please DM Edgemaster on Bitcointalk to confirm the translation you would like to proceed with. You have 3 days to complete the translation after receiving a confirmation DM from Edgemaster.

We reserve the right to refuse an unapproved or bad translation.

Valid Time frame: November 9th, 2016 until December 11th, 2016

Example: 30 translations- participants will receive 50,000/30= 3333 Darcrus tokens each
All individuals willing to participate must register to get accepted for a payout from the pool bounty once the ICO is over:
Please fill out this form to ensure you are properly rewarded your bounties.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
So when Waves release their Asset feature, tokens will be distributed on the Waves network instead of the NXT Network?
My signature is good to go Smiley.
legendary
what about escrow?

It will be announced before ICO starts.

There will be few preannouncements of things to appear during the ICO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Activity: 420
any docs.google for list signature campaign?
Activity: 339
Let's see where this goes! Watching the thread.
I would like to reserve the Dutch translation. Will PM Edgemaster to confirm.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Cya
Activity: 784
chinese translation language reserve.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
if you guys need Filipino translation, i can do it. Reserve my place and will do it quick
Activity: 462
Congratulations with your new project.

I didn't have time yet to look into it, but I am loving the logo Cheesy.

I will read all the documents when I have time and probably have a few questions for you, I know to find you Wink.

For now I just want to express my trust in you and wish you good luck offcourse.

Thank you for your kind words and welcome! Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Congratulations with your new project.

I didn't have time yet to look into it, but I am loving the logo Cheesy.

I will read all the documents when I have time and probably have a few questions for you, I know to find you Wink.

For now I just want to express my trust in you and wish you good luck offcourse.
legendary
Watching!!!
I joined to twitter campaign

Group already takes participants?
"QQ Group number will be available on November 11th.
QQ Group Number to join and participate is 347593833"

Yes, you can join already.
Pages:
Jump to: