Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO CLOSED][DAR]Darcrus | Blockchain Database Startup - Enterprise, Everywhere - page 44. (Read 94663 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
Will I be able to invest in the ICO with NXT tokens?

Hello! Please wait for the beginning of ICO phase. Later, we will give more information about the supported currencies.

Cool, thanks Twiggy.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
i can read a lot of comments & questions about bounty.

What is the team composition? I can only see Steven Grove the founder & owner of SIGWO and Solutions Architect in Stratis. Will he continue to be in Stratis team?
Who are the developers?
Where is the company based and where will the development be done?

If there is already Stratis, why do you need Darcrus, what will be the differences?

Why did you name it Darcrus?

And holding tokens means you will be eligible for dividends?
Activity: 462
Merit: 251

Hello! Please wait for the beginning of ICO phase. Later, we will give more information about the supported currencies.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
Activity: 292
Merit: 259
wagerr.com
I just wanted to state my support and backing for Steven (Sigwo). I have been invested in Sigfarm for a while and Steven is really professional and great to work with, what i like mostly is that he is approachable & really open to suggestions and advice.

Good luck to Sigwo & team on this adventure, it looks great so far Smiley

Thanks for your support looks like it's all positive which is very encouraging
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
I just wanted to state my support and backing for Steven (Sigwo). I have been invested in Sigfarm for a while and Steven is really professional and great to work with, what i like mostly is that he is approachable & really open to suggestions and advice.

Good luck to Sigwo & team on this adventure, it looks great so far Smiley
Activity: 656
Buy a gun!
Hindi translation removed from ANN, and participant banned from further campaign participation. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Buy a gun!
Hi can we use exchange NXT wallet to take participation in Twitter Bounty?Anyone know any good exchang that trade NXT/

No, do NOT use an exchange address!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Thanks for help guys, there will be new translation shortly
legendary
Activity: 1092
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Hi I checked your hindi translation and noticed the mention of Guajrathttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gujarat twice.Being an Indian,I would like to know is this project has some association to Gujarat?There is also mention of word darsi means tailor,is it has something to do with that profession also?

Hey Zahra

No project has nothing to do with Gujarat or tailoring the profession. It is just a poor translation on part of the member.  The word tailor here means 'the ability for companies to make changes to their needs' and not tailor the profession.  Unfortunately it seems it was google translated by the member.

Also gujarat is basically GUI not sure why it was translated as Gujarat.

Hope that helps
Lol thanks Zarha for pointing this out and to the pugilist555 for the quick and good clarification.Yes I read this translation now and it has many mistakes.I also think he used some online tool for the whole translation doesn't makes any sense
Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
Hi I checked your hindi translation and noticed the mention of Guajrathttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gujarat twice.Being an Indian,I would like to know is this project has some association to Gujarat?There is also mention of word darsi means tailor,is it has something to do with that profession also?

Hey Zahra

No project has nothing to do with Gujarat or tailoring the profession. It is just a poor translation on part of the member.  The word tailor here means 'the ability for companies to make changes to their needs' and not tailor the profession.  Unfortunately it seems it was google translated by the member.

Also gujarat is basically GUI not sure why it was translated as Gujarat.

Hope that helps
legendary
Activity: 1092
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Hi can we use exchange NXT wallet to take participation in Twitter Bounty?Anyone know any good exchang that trade NXT/
Activity: 518
Buy a gun!
I've contacted and finalized details with TVE. Darcrus will be added soon to the platform for additional participation in the Twitter campaign! I am hoping for the addition to be this weekend!
Buy a gun!
hello guys, I am online now to answer any signature,twitter campaign and translation questions

Is it something like dividend system?
If the target not met then will the payment refund back to investors?

Yes, if minimum of 1000BTC is not met there will be refunds

How much dividend if someone spend 1 BTC?

There is no dividend, but proof of holding rewards such as Dash masternodes. The reward amounts will not be static, just as the price of oil is not static.
We can mine for getting reward from it?

No mining, as the foundational Blockchain for the Darcrus token is full PoS. (NXT/Waves)
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
i joined campaign twitter
 Cool
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
hello guys, I am online now to answer any signature,twitter campaign and translation questions

There is no dividend, but proof of holding rewards such as Dash masternodes. The reward amounts will not be static, just as the price of oil is not static.
We can mine for getting reward from it?
Buy a gun!

Pages:
Jump to: