Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO CLOSED][DAR]Darcrus | Blockchain Database Startup - Enterprise, Everywhere - page 46. (Read 94663 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
im joined only twitter campaign and i use wallet.mynxt.info

thank you and good luck dev
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Activity: 292
Merit: 259
wagerr.com
multiple signs up for the twitter and signature campaign will cause your sign up to be invalid
wagerr.com
legendary
Activity: 2310
hello guys, I am online now to answer any signature,twitter campaign and translation questions

Is it something like dividend system?
If the target not met then will the payment refund back to investors?

Yes, if minimum of 1000BTC is not met there will be refunds

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
hello guys, I am online now to answer any signature,twitter campaign and translation questions

Is it something like dividend system?
If the target not met then will the payment refund back to investors?
Activity: 970
hi , can my change NXT addres? i'm wrong save?

Hi basket ball! Please send to me a PM with old and new NXT addresses Smiley
done in PM, tank you
Activity: 462
Merit: 251

Hi basket ball! Please send to me a PM with old and new NXT addresses Smiley
Activity: 970
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Made some time to read all of the information.

First I want to express my trust in Sigwo, I know him from the Stratis community and he is a really nice hard working guy. I will definitely get into this.

A few questions:

When will be decided on what blockchain the application will run?

Darcrus will make a original dAppsheet, companies can alter them to there specific needs and Darcus can help them with that as a service?

In the OP: .. for companies to tailor almost any tracking, billing, accounting................ With accounting, you mean the accounting of a company, like booking the invoices, bank statements etc?

Proof of holding rewards: Does this mean when you own Darcrus tokens, you get rewarded if you hold them, like some kind of dividends on shares?

Distribution: There are no DAR for the team? Or are these included in the 5.000.000 as they are current Sigfarm and Sigwo holders as well?

I am confused with the twitter campaign, I see the instructions on the blog and they are clear. But on BCT (previous pages) the viral exchange is mentioned as well. Will TVE work for Darcrus?

Will there be a cap on the total amount of the ICO?

The application can/will run on many different platforms. Waves, NXT, nStratis, Bitcoin fork are targeted for candidates. I have already started the framework from a Bitcoin fork.

Yes, Darcrus will consult with businesses to custom built their own dAppsheet applications for their specific requirements and assist in the planning of deployment. A full suite of options are available after speaking with a business and listening to their requirements.

Yes, almost any type of traditional database can be migrated into a dAppsheet, especially those that require fiduciary or regulatory documentation and proof of authenticity.

Proof of Holding is akin to Dash (and other) masternode payments to those who have a masternode. Proof of Holding will use different ways to provide staking rewards as I did not want to waste development cycles on a unique blockchain just to hold Darcrus (and all the requirements, updates, patches, etc etc). NXT and Waves will be great asset token platforms, as well as development platforms. nStratis will provide private chains with almost unlimited capabilities and customization options to utilize and build dAppsheets as needed and requested.

There are 5 million for SIGWONET and SIGFARM holders, 2 million for Darcrus, and 500,000 for bounties to be used (in the ANN). this leaves 42,500,000 for ICO participants.

I have asked Chris if I can add Darcrus to TVE and he said it should not be a problem. I failed to finalize the coordination due to our timezone differences last night/early morning/today. I will follow up with him to discuss again and hopefully have Darcrus added.

Currently, there is no cap to the total amount.

Thank you for your questions! I hope I answered your questions fully and clearly Smiley

Thanks for your answers Smiley! They are fully and clear.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Made some time to read all of the information.

First I want to express my trust in Sigwo, I know him from the Stratis community and he is a really nice hard working guy. I will definitely get into this.

A few questions:

When will be decided on what blockchain the application will run?

Darcrus will make a original dAppsheet, companies can alter them to there specific needs and Darcus can help them with that as a service?

In the OP: .. for companies to tailor almost any tracking, billing, accounting................ With accounting, you mean the accounting of a company, like booking the invoices, bank statements etc?

Proof of holding rewards: Does this mean when you own Darcrus tokens, you get rewarded if you hold them, like some kind of dividends on shares?

Distribution: There are no DAR for the team? Or are these included in the 5.000.000 as they are current Sigfarm and Sigwo holders as well?

I am confused with the twitter campaign, I see the instructions on the blog and they are clear. But on BCT (previous pages) the viral exchange is mentioned as well. Will TVE work for Darcrus?

Will there be a cap on the total amount of the ICO?

The application can/will run on many different platforms. Waves, NXT, nStratis, Bitcoin fork are targeted for candidates. I have already started the framework from a Bitcoin fork.

Yes, Darcrus will consult with businesses to custom built their own dAppsheet applications for their specific requirements and assist in the planning of deployment. A full suite of options are available after speaking with a business and listening to their requirements.

Yes, almost any type of traditional database can be migrated into a dAppsheet, especially those that require fiduciary or regulatory documentation and proof of authenticity.

Proof of Holding is akin to Dash (and other) masternode payments to those who have a masternode. Proof of Holding will use different ways to provide staking rewards as I did not want to waste development cycles on a unique blockchain just to hold Darcrus (and all the requirements, updates, patches, etc etc). NXT and Waves will be great asset token platforms, as well as development platforms. nStratis will provide private chains with almost unlimited capabilities and customization options to utilize and build dAppsheets as needed and requested.

There are 5 million for SIGWONET and SIGFARM holders, 2 million for Darcrus, and 500,000 for bounties to be used (in the ANN). this leaves 42,500,000 for ICO participants.

I have asked Chris if I can add Darcrus to TVE and he said it should not be a problem. I failed to finalize the coordination due to our timezone differences last night/early morning/today. I will follow up with him to discuss again and hopefully have Darcrus added.

Currently, there is no cap to the total amount.

Thank you for your questions! I hope I answered your questions fully and clearly Smiley

Good luck Sigwo. I will be supporting your project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
       for HINDI translation click images,tank you
Activity: 910
hi dev my sig is pretty messed up unlike yours . Where can I get a decent signature layout for DARCrus?

Whoa, let me get the code posted on the ANN at the bottom. Maybe the blog post is messing up spacing (It seems that way). My apologies.

Thank you dev . It has fixed my signature. I'm so interested in your project and will be very supportive.
Activity: 656
Buy a gun!

Yes! This is the man to PM for confirming your participation Smiley Good work!
wagerr.com
Buy a gun!
how to join the campaign twitter?

Please read the announcement, it has the details for participation Smiley
Buy a gun!
hi dev my sig is pretty messed up unlike yours . Where can I get a decent signature layout for DARCrus?

Whoa, let me get the code posted on the ANN at the bottom. Maybe the blog post is messing up spacing (It seems that way). My apologies.

Please visit the ANN page and scroll to the bottom of the ANN. I inserted the BBCODE for the Signature campaign. Please let me know if the Hero/Legendary does not display correctly so I can correct the error. Thank you for your patience.
Buy a gun!

Pages:
Jump to: