Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] CombiCoin current investors up 75% in 1.5 month! Token sales reopened now! - page 13. (Read 29428 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
If you have any questions let us know here or on Telegram.

Hi,

Before I invest more, I'd like to see proof of ownership of all the assets that are held. Ideally a rolling updated list on the website with relevant addresses / signed proofs etc.

Thanks.

edit: Also, why stop issuing new Combicoin when it gets listed on an exchange?
You'll be able to buy it through the exchange, directly from Triaconta's bot that will buy new underlying assets.
But yeah, might be a good option to still keep the direct (SEPA) deposit open, for people that don't want to bother with exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

Hi,

Before I invest more, I'd like to see proof of ownership of all the assets that are held. Ideally a rolling updated list on the website with relevant addresses / signed proofs etc.

Thanks.

edit: Also, why stop issuing new Combicoin when it gets listed on an exchange?
Activity: 167
Co-founder Triaconta
CombiCoin reached a new all time high of 12.73! an increase of 47.3%!

Co-founder Triaconta
CombiCoin sales have re-opened again!

We've had an amazing start, growing from 8.64 to 12.65 in only one month!

Co-founder Triaconta
How long does it take to receive the coins when invested via ETH?

You should receive the confirmation the next day, together with an test ETH payment to ensure everything is working properly.

3 days after the confirmation and test payment you will receive your COmbiCoins
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
How long does it take to receive the coins when invested via ETH?
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
Of course it pleases that the team is achieving some success. And I think that this is only the beginning. Just getting behind the bounty 0.55TRIA was a complete surprise. And I do not know what to do with them now.
Btw, the sale of CombiCoin (without Tria) started again - https://triaconta.com/sale/
Minimum investment: $ 500 / € 450 / 0.06 BTC / 1.5 ETH

What was the Ico price of Combicoin and what will be the price in the new sale?
Original ICO price was 10$ (this also included a TRIA token, currently valued at around 3$), the current price is $11.73 (nice price increase for only 1 month), you can see the price graph here: https://triaconta.com/

Everyone, feel free to use my referral code in case you want to tip a fellow crypto beginner Smiley ---> COMBI-154965
(I'm willing to split the referral fee 50/50, pm me if interested.)
Value is already at $12.26, up 5% since yesterday :-p
Things go fast in crypto.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
English -> Indonesian translation service
Btw, the sale of CombiCoin (without Tria) started again - https://triaconta.com/sale/

Original ICO price was 10$ (this also included a TRIA token, currently valued at around 3$), the current price is $11.73 (nice price increase for only 1 month), you can see the price graph here: https://triaconta.com/

Everyone, feel free to use my referral code in case you want to tip a fellow crypto beginner Smiley ---> COMBI-154965
(I'm willing to split the referral fee 50/50, pm me if interested.)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Activity: 700
Merit: 252
you scammers. i was in spreadsheet for facebook. i repost you. but you remove me and did not pay.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Activity: 61
Dear SMF0119,

thanks for your work on CombiCoin. Would it be possible that you implement a section on your webpage where the price of TRIA token is shown?

At the moment, nearly all investors are holders of both coins. For this reason, it would be great so see the intrinsic value of the CombiCoin and the traded Price of TRIA token.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards

CombiCoin update #4 - All investors are up ~ 30%!

Dear investors,

It has been three weeks since the last update. In the meantime we haven’t sit idly by and have been working on various things on which we’d like to update you.

Current CombiCoin value
As explained in our previous newsletter you can follow the price of CombiCoin on our website: www.triaconta.com. We also added a pie chart showing the distribution of the assets backing CombiCoin.

CombiCoin started with an initial value of $ 8.64 and we are happy to report that at the moment of writing the value of CombiCoin is $10.48 which is a 21.2% increase in 3 weeks.

TRIA token is listed on Etherdelta.com
From the 3th of November TRIA token has been listed on Etherdelta.com. You can trade TRIA tokens to Ethereum on this exchange. If you have not traded on EtherDelta before please go here for a tutorial how to trade on EtherDelta: https://triaconta.com/etherdelta/

At time of writing already a few hundred TRIA Tokens have been traded with an average of about $ 3 USD.

As mentioned in the whitepaper CombiCoin will be listed on an exchange in January. We are aiming to list CombiCoin on an exchange that supports EURO or USD.

Referral campaign & bounties

All bounties and referral rewards will be distributed this week (6-11 / 10-11). Referral rewards can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hZSTwyl9N4g-qlLu3oHCWRvK2YOA06svYNXcmfQ4coY/edit#gid=0

In the above mentioned list you can look up your wallet address to see if you receive a bounty or not.

The other bounties can be found here https://triaconta.com/bounties. The list with bounties is final and emails or questions regarding these bounties will be ignored.

Re-open CombiCoin sales
We’ve had a lot of requests from people that either missed the ICO or that want to buy more CombiCoins before it hits the exchange in January. We are going to open the sales of CombiCoin on our website within two weeks. Sales will be done in a way that will benefit all TRIA token holders!

When someone buys CombiCoins on our website a 5% service fee is charged. 50% of this service fee will be reserved for TRIA token holders. The other 50% is used to cover the costs for manually buying the assets backing CombiCoin.

We expect to distribute the first profit share that is created by our automatic exchange software in February, during this distribution we will add the profit of the websales of CombiCoin. We will keep the sales via our website open until CombiCoin is listed on an exchange in January.

Software development
The development of the automatic trading software is on track. At this moment the software is connected to 5 different exchanges (Bittrex, Bitfinex, HitBTC, Binance, Poloniex) and more will follow. The software combines all data from these exchanges in real time into one big order book with over 23,000 entries. The complete order book is updated more than 1,000 times per second. The next step is to create the software that calculates the current buy/sell price of a CombiCoin and places orders on an exchange. We expect to do a first testrun in December.

Forks, staking & voting

In these last three weeks a “Fork” of Bitcoin, called Bitcoin Gold, is initialized.

To explain a fork simple, it is a procedure when a blockchain is cut in two. One of the blockchains remains as it is, but the other blockchain will have some adjustments. This already happened before with Bitcoin resulting in Bitcoin Cash. At the moment a fork is initiated owners of the original coin will be awarded the same amount of the new coin, in this case Bitcoin Gold.

Next to Forks, there are other ways that the assets backing CombiCoin can grow in numbers (instead of value), like staking and voting. In each of these ways the Foundation holding the top 30 cryptocurrencies receives small amounts of crypto by voting or staking. These small amounts are put back into the assets pool of CombiCoin, increasing the value of CombiCoin (slightly!).

During a “revision & rebalancing” procedure the received coins that are not part of the top 30 (like for example Bitcoin Gold) will be sold completely. The next rebalancing procedure will take place on 13th of December 2017.

CombiCoin update #4 - All investors are up ~ 30%!

Dear investors,

It has been three weeks since the last update. In the meantime we haven’t sit idly by and have been working on various things on which we’d like to update you.

Current CombiCoin value
As explained in our previous newsletter you can follow the price of CombiCoin on our website: www.triaconta.com. We also added a pie chart showing the distribution of the assets backing CombiCoin.

CombiCoin started with an initial value of $ 8.64 and we are happy to report that at the moment of writing the value of CombiCoin is $10.48 which is a 21.2% increase in 3 weeks.

TRIA token is listed on Etherdelta.com
From the 3th of November TRIA token has been listed on Etherdelta.com. You can trade TRIA tokens to Ethereum on this exchange. If you have not traded on EtherDelta before please go here for a tutorial how to trade on EtherDelta: https://triaconta.com/etherdelta/

At time of writing already a few hundred TRIA Tokens have been traded with an average of about $ 3 USD.

As mentioned in the whitepaper CombiCoin will be listed on an exchange in January. We are aiming to list CombiCoin on an exchange that supports EURO or USD.

Referral campaign & bounties

All bounties and referral rewards will be distributed this week (6-11 / 10-11). Referral rewards can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hZSTwyl9N4g-qlLu3oHCWRvK2YOA06svYNXcmfQ4coY/edit#gid=0

In the above mentioned list you can look up your wallet address to see if you receive a bounty or not.

The other bounties can be found here https://triaconta.com/bounties. The list with bounties is final and emails or questions regarding these bounties will be ignored.

Re-open CombiCoin sales
We’ve had a lot of requests from people that either missed the ICO or that want to buy more CombiCoins before it hits the exchange in January. We are going to open the sales of CombiCoin on our website within two weeks. Sales will be done in a way that will benefit all TRIA token holders!

When someone buys CombiCoins on our website a 5% service fee is charged. 50% of this service fee will be reserved for TRIA token holders. The other 50% is used to cover the costs for manually buying the assets backing CombiCoin.

We expect to distribute the first profit share that is created by our automatic exchange software in February, during this distribution we will add the profit of the websales of CombiCoin. We will keep the sales via our website open until CombiCoin is listed on an exchange in January.

Software development
The development of the automatic trading software is on track. At this moment the software is connected to 5 different exchanges (Bittrex, Bitfinex, HitBTC, Binance, Poloniex) and more will follow. The software combines all data from these exchanges in real time into one big order book with over 23,000 entries. The complete order book is updated more than 1,000 times per second. The next step is to create the software that calculates the current buy/sell price of a CombiCoin and places orders on an exchange. We expect to do a first testrun in December.

Forks, staking & voting

In these last three weeks a “Fork” of Bitcoin, called Bitcoin Gold, is initialized.

To explain a fork simple, it is a procedure when a blockchain is cut in two. One of the blockchains remains as it is, but the other blockchain will have some adjustments. This already happened before with Bitcoin resulting in Bitcoin Cash. At the moment a fork is initiated owners of the original coin will be awarded the same amount of the new coin, in this case Bitcoin Gold.

Next to Forks, there are other ways that the assets backing CombiCoin can grow in numbers (instead of value), like staking and voting. In each of these ways the Foundation holding the top 30 cryptocurrencies receives small amounts of crypto by voting or staking. These small amounts are put back into the assets pool of CombiCoin, increasing the value of CombiCoin (slightly!).

During a “revision & rebalancing” procedure the received coins that are not part of the top 30 (like for example Bitcoin Gold) will be sold completely. The next rebalancing procedure will take place on 13th of December 2017.
First of all, let me say that I'm a happy investor. I think the team messed up the bounty program a bit (I was expecting coins but didn't receive any) but besides that they are very professional and it seems like they are doing good work. I'm very happy with their decision to stake the coins as well, every little bit counts in the long term.

Very happy too that sales of CombiCoin will be possible soon. I'm tempted to increase my stake. The coins is less volatile than most others (except for maybe USDT and ETH :p), which gives more ease of mind (I was freaking out this weekend over the BCH/BTC drama because of my BTC stake). But it still gives a VERY good return. I feel like owning some BTC and some CombiCoin is a perfect mix for a buy-and-hold portfolio with low to medium risk. There are other fund options, but these typically charge a holding % and don't participate in staking the coins, so in the long term they will underperform.

PS: please evaluate my earlier request for dropping BCC.
95% of the traffic is on their OWN exchange. Imo this proves it is not liquid enough and should be dropped  even if it wasn't a scam (too much dependency on one exchange, price will crash if the exchange has issues or drops the currency).
Activity: 41
Is that system will be available in any part of the world or you will use this in only selective countries?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I received only 0.55 TRIA which according to them is a Bonus which is given to all participant, how about the main TWITTER and FACEBOOK bounties reward?
this is not fair at all. @dev
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
Received the bounty for this campaign, in terms on TRIA token. I think reward is not worth for our efforts as amount is very small!
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
Also received 0.55 coins, and for what was the distribution, for twitter, and on which exchanges are these coins traded?
Activity: 630
Merit: 350
What? Only 0.55 TRIA tokens for the work? WTF, guys?
Pages:
Jump to: