Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] CombiCoin current investors up 75% in 1.5 month! Token sales reopened now! - page 16. (Read 29428 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hey guys, when and where will we be able to see the value of Combicoin?

Take a look on triaconta.com , it's all there.

Ah ok. Thanks.

So right now Combi is at aroud 8.5 ... What does this number represent and what was the zero-point of it? Is it in dollars? If so, wasn't the initial cost $10/combi?
Yes.
The initial cost was 10$, but you also received TRIA tokens for it. Those represent earning in the future (dividends). So with the ICO you are getting a bit less value for the COMBI token, but you have higher upside if the team is successful (through the TRIA token).

The price of COMBI tokens has dipped because of 2 reasons:
- Dev. team needs money to set everything up, so they took out around 10%. That was the purpose of the ICO. In exchange the investors get the TRIA tokens.
- In the general crypto market, alt-coins are not doing well because of the Bitcoin forks.

I'm quite happy with the coin so far. I hope that alts will moon after the Segwit 2x fork, then COMBI will soar high in the sky.
I'm mostly bullish on BTC long term, but for me COMBI is a good hedge and complements my BTC holdings.

In the future, you will be able to buy COMBI coin at market price (but you won't receive TRIA of course) --> see this link: https://triaconta.com/presale/
I hope both coins (COMBI and TRIA) will get listed soon at exchanges as well...
Activity: 378
Merit: 104

Ah ok. Thanks.

So right now Combi is at aroud 8.5 ... What does this number represent and what was the zero-point of it? Is it in dollars? If so, wasn't the initial cost $10/combi?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

Great, thanks for updating Dev

Can you re-enter the contract, decimal, and symbol data to store the erc20 token on myetherwallet?
Thank you
Do you mean this information - https://triaconta.com/seetokens/ ?
Copy paste the following information to add CombiCoin as Custom Token:
Address: 0x11468D142559f6aB61e69B47F30fa6A36c93eE92
Token Symbol: COMBI
Decimals: 10

For TRIA Token we are going to do a similar thing. Click again on Add Custom Token and use the following information:
Address: 0x3293Cc907fdE439B39aEdaF1B982785adaFf186b
Token Symbol: TRIA

Thank you
I have succeeded
Activity: 364
Merit: 101

Can you re-enter the contract, decimal, and symbol data to store the erc20 token on myetherwallet?
Thank you
Do you mean this information - https://triaconta.com/seetokens/ ?
Copy paste the following information to add CombiCoin as Custom Token:
Address: 0x11468D142559f6aB61e69B47F30fa6A36c93eE92
Token Symbol: COMBI

For TRIA Token we are going to do a similar thing. Click again on Add Custom Token and use the following information:
Address: 0x3293Cc907fdE439B39aEdaF1B982785adaFf186b
Token Symbol: TRIA

Thank you
Activity: 167
Co-founder Triaconta
Before we put it on our website I would like to share our official statement regarding: Forks & Staking and other ways of generating income with the assets.

We have one goal and that is to make CombiCoin a succes. We believe we can do this by being as transparant as possible and charge no costs for maintaining CombiCoin. That's why we decided that all income generated through staking, voting etc will be added to the assets backing CombiCoin.

Eg, with QTUM we receive QTUM tokens on a daily basis, this will be stored together with the other QTUM tokens. With NEO we receive GAS tokens, these aren't in the top 30 so we will hold on to them until the rebalancing procedure and then sell them to buy more assets.

We will use the same procedure for FORKS, so bitcoin GOLD will be sold during the rebalancing and the proceeds received will be used for buying more assets
What a nice wallet ... I wanted to have a wallet so  Grin
In 1884, the most famous index of the 30 American blue chips was created, the Dow Jones, and in October 2017, the first index of the 30 blueCrypto of the modern world was born and it will become famous as its American "brother".

I am increasingly convinced that this coin-index can become very very large, and will be imitated by so many others.
Sorry but what about Bitcoin Gold? Are you going to do something with that?

They will claim their Bitcoin Gold for sure...

But they will only get 15 bitcoin gold right? Because they already purchased different tokens/coins using the bitcoins they earned during crowdsale?
Yes, about 15 coin. In Telegram the team answered questions about PoS coins and coins as a result of hardforks and airdrops. But I think it's better to wait for an official response on the site or in the email updates.

But they will only get 15 bitcoin gold right? Because they already purchased different tokens/coins using the bitcoins they earned during crowdsale?

They also bought bitcoin since it's on the top 30
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective

Activity: 136
Ico is over.
If you want either tria or combicoin you will need to wait until they hit exchanges.
How much amount for minimum purschase?
Activity: 994
which occurs in this thread is much different from the bounty thread. there is very quiet and lack of information. I am not wrong to stop by and read about this project.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Update:

Construction of CombiCoin

The construction of CombiCoin procedure has almost been finished. On our website you can find a graph with the near realtime value of all assets backing CombiCoin and the value of 1 CombiCoin. The data is updated every 5 minutes and uses the price information from coinmarketcap.com.

Check our website for the graphs: https://triaconta.com/

Below you can find the total assets backing CombiCoin:

We will incorporate this in our new website.

Some remarks:

- At the end of our ICO we raised 2,261,536 USD. After deducting the costs as mentioned in the whitepaper for development and starting of the operations we have invested 2,081,537 USD in the assets backing CombiCoin. This doesn't take into account the various transaction and exchange costs. At this moment the value of all assets backing CombiCoin is 2,098,948 USD this means that the value of all assets combined is 0.9% higher compared to when we started.

- During the construction of CombiCoin we realised that "Bytecoin" should not have been selected. Reason for this is that "Bytecoin" isn't available at 3 exchanges. To replace ByteCoin we added the #31: Komodo.

- Bitshares have not been bought in full yet. We still need to buy around 18% of this coin and we will use the surplus Bitcoin we have. We will completely finish the buying process tomorrow. The list of assets will be updated after this is completed.

Token distribution and cost overview

We have been as transparant as possible but after our ICO we received some questions regarding the costs and distribution of COMBI and TRIA. Therefore we would like to use this opportunity to explain everything in detail.

Costs:

To cover the starting costs and software development the following amounts have been reserved:

Starting costs: 40,000 USD
    Development costs: 140,000 USD

This resulted in the 2,081,537 USD that is used for asset backing CombiCoin.

Distribution

On our website and in our whitepaper we communicated the following distribution %.

TRIA Token

92% for investors
    2% for Bounties
    6% for founders, team and advisors

This resulted in the following distribution

255,425 TRIA for investors
        5,552 TRIA for bounties
      16,658 TRIA for founders, team and advisors
    277,636 TRIA tokens in circulation

CombiCoin

94% for investors
    6% for founders, team and advisors

This resulted in the following distribution.

226,154 COMBI for investors
      14,435 COMBI for founders, team and advisors
    240,589 COMBI tokens in circulation

Dividing all assets backing the CombiCoin with the total circulation of CombiCoins will result in the value of one CombiCoin. At this moment the value is around 8.74 USD.

Next steps

Listing CombiCoin & TRIA Token

TRIA and COMBI have not been listed on the exchanges yet. We hope to have some good news about this in the next few weeks.

Website update

We are working on an update for the Triaconta.com website.

Exchange software

The development of the exchange software is on track. When we have things we can show we will send a new update dedicated to the SW development.

Re-open sales of CombiCoin

We had a lot of requests from CombiCoin backers and people who found out about CombiCoin to late if they could still purchase CombiCoins. We are working on a solution to make this possible by the end of November, this solution will also benefit all TRIA token holders. When we have a clearer understanding what the possibilities are we will inform you with an update.

Referral & Bounty distribution

If you joined our referral and/or bounty campaign, you can expect to hear from us next week. We will inform everyone through e-mail how many TRIA tokens they can expect.
Co-founder Triaconta
I just came accross with this on your website "Please leave your e-mail to get notified when the sales of CombiCoin opens again.".

Will there be another round of ICO for COMBI?

The ICO is closed, meaning that no more TRIA tokens will be created. CombiCoin on the otherhand will be created when the assets backing a CombiCoin have been bought.
Co-founder Triaconta
Thanks for updating Dev, I'm in ICO from the beginning and with a good capital.
You said that this weekend will end the buying process and soon you will see the value of a Combicoin.
Can this value already grow before its listing in early November?
Will Tria tokens also begin their trading program and change their value over time, even before listing on the exchange?

I look forward to seeing them both grow on exchanges  Wink

Yes that is indeed the case. After we already see the influence of the market on the current assets that we have bought. If the top 30 grows in the next months then CombiCoin will also grow in value.

The value of TRIA will be connected to the monthly dividends that will be paid. We expect that this will start from February '18.
Pages:
Jump to: