Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] CombiCoin current investors up 75% in 1.5 month! Token sales reopened now! - page 12. (Read 29428 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I looks like there are higher sales demand than buy demand in etherdelta. that is strange considering that this is quite a nice project. I want top buy but i am not sure if its d right time
Activity: 5
On Coinmarketcap i see combicoin/triatoken $8,67. I think this is the value of the triatoken at the moment (because i bought combicoin for $10) So where cann i see the value of my combicoin?
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Activity: 364
Merit: 101

Ugh, I may have to learn how to use Etherdelta to pick up some more Tria.
I was not aware of this: is it possible at all...to buy more TRIA?
There are many orders on Etherdelta. Smiley
Activity: 61
Question for the team: when will you do the first payout (from these extra sales) to TRIA holders? Don't want to sound pushy, just curious...

We expect that we will do it in December.

is it possible that you make a history on your webpage where the date and the amount of each ETH distribution can be seen for the TRIA token? This would clearly help understanding the value of it, like a DDM (dividend discount model)?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250

I was not aware of this: is it possible at all...to buy more TRIA?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
So far Combi is beating my own picks - the thing I like about it is that if 'forces' me to invest in stuff I would not personally touch with a barge pole, but alas said stuff often does better than reason suggests it should...  Tongue
Yeah, i have the same experience... I like my own portfolio and did A LOT of research on the coins, but it's underperforming the CombiCoin.

I think the volatile nature of the market helps the CombiCoin. Each coin will peak/get hyped at different periods through the year... You have to be in the market to scalp those profits.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Had a response from the team regarding publishing specific address information for all the assets, they're going to be doing this soon.

So far Combi is beating my own picks - the thing I like about it is that if 'forces' me to invest in stuff I would not personally touch with a barge pole, but alas said stuff often does better than reason suggests it should...  Tongue

Question for the team: when will you do the first payout (from these extra sales) to TRIA holders? Don't want to sound pushy, just curious...

Activity: 1
All,

A while ago I tried to build the Combicoin to track it myself. This was done before the actual percentages per coin and price was published on the Triaconta site. So far the "build" has proven to be very accurate.

https://www.cryptocompare.com/portfolio-public/?id=112964

Feel free to use. Will update on rebalancing day.

Timme
Activity: 167
Co-founder Triaconta

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

I want to see CombiCoin become the Top30 Crypto main reference index.

It will be the DowJones of the world crypto.  Grin

I think we are heading in the right direction for this
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

I want to see CombiCoin become the Top30 Crypto main reference index.

It will be the DowJones of the world crypto.  Grin
Activity: 23
How long does it take to receive the coins when invested via ETH?

You should receive the confirmation the next day, together with an test ETH payment to ensure everything is working properly.

3 days after the confirmation and test payment you will receive your COmbiCoins

Thanks, sounds good; meanwhile I have received the test payment; so now waiting for my coins Smiley

Project seems to be on a good way, move on! Looks very promising
You'll be able to buy it through the exchange, directly from Triaconta's bot that will buy new underlying assets.
But yeah, might be a good option to still keep the direct (SEPA) deposit open, for people that don't want to bother with exchanges.

Yeah, that's actually a fair point. I'll come back to you with an answer, need to discuss.
You could simply have a higher minimum deposit (maybe 1000 euro), and maybe even a higher handling fee, to cover the hassle of dealing with deposits.

Another note: I know the main idea for Triaconta is to have your bots generate revenue. But I think the concept of offering these funds is a big thing in this space. It's very surprising to me that not more players are offering it at this moment, so I think you guys have an opportunity there in the near future to capture that demand...

I think you could easily have a portfolio of 3 to 5 different index funds, and maybe charge a low holding fee (say 1-2%) to cover expenses and to reward TRIA holders.
I think a top-10 or top-20 funds, weighted by market cap, would attract a lot of people...
Co-founder Triaconta
Good progress after re-opening sales, i think people have realized the potential of the combicoin, it gives a perfect hedge by holding an index of top 30 crypto assets, i am just waiting for tria to go live, i hope this project will be a big winner for the investors.

We'll do out utmost best to make it a succes!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Good progress after re-opening sales, i think people have realized the potential of the combicoin, it gives a perfect hedge by holding an index of top 30 crypto assets, i am just waiting for tria to go live, i hope this project will be a big winner for the investors.
Co-founder Triaconta
The first week of the CombiCoin re-opened Sales resulted in 186 participants for $ 443,168. From this $ 443.168, $ 312.750 is received on our Bank accounts and wallets.

Yesterday (sunday 19-11) we had 23 participants for $137,339
Co-founder Triaconta
If you have any questions let us know here or on Telegram.

Hi,

Before I invest more, I'd like to see proof of ownership of all the assets that are held. Ideally a rolling updated list on the website with relevant addresses / signed proofs etc.

Thanks.

edit: Also, why stop issuing new Combicoin when it gets listed on an exchange?
You'll be able to buy it through the exchange, directly from Triaconta's bot that will buy new underlying assets.
But yeah, might be a good option to still keep the direct (SEPA) deposit open, for people that don't want to bother with exchanges.

Yeah, that's actually a fair point. I'll come back to you with an answer, need to discuss.
Co-founder Triaconta
If you have any questions let us know here or on Telegram.

Hi,

Before I invest more, I'd like to see proof of ownership of all the assets that are held. Ideally a rolling updated list on the website with relevant addresses / signed proofs etc.

Thanks.

edit: Also, why stop issuing new Combicoin when it gets listed on an exchange?

Good point, I will discuss if we can share all wallet adresses on our website.
As Crypto_Jay states, it will be sold through exchanges from that moment on.
Pages:
Jump to: