Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] CombiCoin current investors up 75% in 1.5 month! Token sales reopened now! - page 10. (Read 29428 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
But where is possible buy combicoin? I found only Tria in CMC and etherdelta
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Hi

I'm interested to buy Combicoins but your website (https://triaconta.com/sale/) price minimum is screwed. It states a min of $500 to invest but it wont let me deposit less than 0.06btc which is $960 in value

I think, you should contact the team via email or in Telegram (much faster). The minimum 0.06 btc was determined at the current price at the time the sales began. And since then, bitcoin has grown very much in price. Smiley
Activity: 572
Merit: 500
Hi

I'm interested to buy Combicoins but your website (https://triaconta.com/sale/) price minimum is screwed. It states a min of $500 to invest but it wont let me deposit less than 0.06btc which is $960 in value

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

I am more than sure that Combicoin will surprise many investors and its value will go up a lot in 2018, when the marketcap will rise even higher this year.
Then everyone will want to own Combicoin in order to have the first 30 coins in the market in one token and then take the general upside.

I strongly urge Dev and Team to commit their energies and resources to listing Combicoin in a good exchange like Binance, Bittrex, HitBtc, etc.
Thank you
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
The bounty was for tria tokens not combi coins.
The bounty has been distributed already.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.

Hello manager, I have not received combicoin tokens from bounty participation,
My registration on spreadsheet is # 217 for Twitter and also participated in the Facebook program.

Please send the unpaid tokens!
Thanks!
Activity: 217
CombiCoin is performing very very well, new all time high @ $19.33

Can still buy from www.triaconta.com , jump on board people Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
I hope the team immediately adds to top exchangers like bittrex or binance, because until now only available in etherdelta, this will increase trade circulation.. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/triaconta/#markets

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
On triaconta website, combis are being sold at a premium of 5%. On etherdelta.com you can purchase at market rate.  I am personnally selling 119 combicoins
They're gone...
They are back now...
Activity: 126
On triaconta website, combis are being sold at a premium of 5%. On etherdelta.com you can purchase at market rate.  I am personnally selling 119 combicoins
They're gone...
Activity: 10
Is this posible to see how much will be paid this month?
Hardly. Nobody can predict the final number of Combi bought on the website. I think the team will announce this after the sale, or after the end of any stage of the sale.
How long does it take to receive the coins when invested via ETH?

You should receive the confirmation the next day, together with an test ETH payment to ensure everything is working properly.

3 days after the confirmation and test payment you will receive your COmbiCoins

It have been 5 days since confirmation and test payment, and i have yet to receive any combicoins. Was it common to have delays ?
Yeah, I had a small delay as well (around one week). Don't worry, you'll get the promised amount (in the email). If you don't get it in a few days, you best send them an e-mail.
Activity: 1
How long does it take to receive the coins when invested via ETH?

You should receive the confirmation the next day, together with an test ETH payment to ensure everything is working properly.

3 days after the confirmation and test payment you will receive your COmbiCoins

It have been 5 days since confirmation and test payment, and i have yet to receive any combicoins. Was it common to have delays ?
Activity: 389
Is this posible to see how much will be paid this month?
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Thanks! I hope the payment will be high) Not only 5 cents per token) Surely when the first payment comes, the price for tria will climb 2-3X from todays price
I think that fhe first payment will probably be 6 to 10 ct per token, coming in 2 weeks.
This project is only getting started, the trading bot will be released soon and then the real profits will come in. I hope they will release more tokens (funds) as well, and start doing more marketing around it. At the moment CombiCoin is up 107% since the ICO 2 months ago.

A listing of the CombiCoin or Tria token on the big exchanges should push up the price as well...

They will probably provide a progress update next week. Hoping for more good news!

Another question about payment:
We must only hold our tokens on our ETH wallet? Nothing more? Or we need to register somewhere or something like this?

We hope for the good news all=)

Correct, hold your tokens in an erc20 compatible wallet (ie, not on an exchange)
Thanks! I hope the payment will be high) Not only 5 cents per token) Surely when the first payment comes, the price for tria will climb 2-3X from todays price
I think that fhe first payment will probably be 6 to 10 ct per token, coming in 2 weeks.
This project is only getting started, the trading bot will be released soon and then the real profits will come in. I hope they will release more tokens (funds) as well, and start doing more marketing around it. At the moment CombiCoin is up 107% since the ICO 2 months ago.

A listing of the CombiCoin or Tria token on the big exchanges should push up the price as well...

They will probably provide a progress update next week. Hoping for more good news!

Another question about payment:
We must only hold our tokens on our ETH wallet? Nothing more? Or we need to register somewhere or something like this?

We hope for the good news all=)
I think that the first payment will probably be 6 (already confirmed as minimum) to 10 ct per token, coming in 2 weeks.

How it would be paid? Cause i really do not understand it. Will be new TRIA tokens send to our wallets? Or ETH? Or CombiCoin?
Thanks in advance
Profit will be paid in ethereum. This profit will be paid to all token holders automatically once a month. You can also read about Combi and Tria here - https://medium.com/@CombiCoin/combicoin-tria-token-50-profit-share-807eeec6c2c4.

Thanks! I hope the payment will be high) Not only 5 cents per token) Surely when the first payment come, the price for tria will climb 2-3X from todays price
How it would be paid? Cause i really do not understand it. Will be new TRIA tokens send to our wallets? Or ETH? Or CombiCoin?
Thanks in advance
Profit will be paid in ethereum. This profit will be paid to all token holders automatically once a month. You can also read about Combi and Tria here - https://medium.com/@CombiCoin/combicoin-tria-token-50-profit-share-807eeec6c2c4.
Pages:
Jump to: