Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] CombiCoin current investors up 75% in 1.5 month! Token sales reopened now! - page 18. (Read 29428 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
ICO ended but no official announcement from Combicoin team! If they are sending emails personally they should announce the same thing on their threads and websites.

The more closed the communication the more questions it will raise. Hopefully team will come out and provide all the necessary details regarding ICO, Post ICO plan etc. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 171
Just got this email, wheels are turning...

With the ICO for CombiCoin and TRIA Token we were able to raise 2,212,545 USD until now and there are still a few days left for people to fulfill their payment.

We have been working day and night to wrap the ICO up so now we can have a 100% focus on buying all the assets backing the CombiCoin ASAP!

Without further ado, it is time to show the first ever CombiCoin top 30.

The top 30

Based on the procedure and criteria from our whitepaper for the construction of CombiCoin, the following cryptocurrencies have been selected to be a part of the top 30 cryptocurrencies asset backing CombiCoin.

Bitcoin
    Ethereum
    BitcoinCash
    Ripple
    Litecoin
    Dash
    NEM
    Monero
    IOTA
    Ethereum Classic
    NEO
    OMiseGo
    Bitconnect
    Lisk
    Qtum
    Stratis
    Zcash
    Waves
    Hshare
    ARK
    Steem
    Bytecoin
    TenX
    Bitshares
    EOS
    Maidsafecoins
    Stellar lumens
    Golem
    Augur
    Basic Attention Token

This is the construction of the CombiCoin and we will review this top 30 once every two months to ensure that the correct currencies are included.
The next steps

Participants who did not yet receive their CombiCoins and TRIA Tokens can expect them somewhere this week.

The supervisory board of the Foundation has officially released all funds raised. We are currently buying all assets backing cryptocurrencies of the top 30 based on the 1/30 ratio as mentioned in our whitepaper. We expect that this procedure will take around 10 days. After we successfully bought all cryptocurrencies backing CombiCoin we will announce on our website exactly what was bought and show the the value of 1 CombiCoin.

We will send an update with a detailed explanation of the steps that come after buying all assets shortly. You can expect this e-mail when we finished the construction of CombiCoin procedure.

Ps. we really appreciated all feedback we've got and are truly humbled that you believe in our idea and us. Also a huge shoutout to our communities on Telegram and Bitcointalk, thanks for making the campaign more fun Smiley.

CombiCoin / Triaconta

it was very enjoyable to follow the project. I am curious about the future news. Although there is not a lot of investment, there is a good community. Positive for future price increases to avoid investing too much.
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
where're news? were're bounty?
According o info from the site:
CombiCoin raised more then $ 2,200,000. Exact amount will be communicated at 7-10-2017.
So, only after count the exact amount of raised funds the team would be able to count the amount of bounty tokens.

Correct.
Activity: 364
According o info from the site:
CombiCoin raised more then $ 2,200,000. Exact amount will be communicated at 7-10-2017.
So, only after count the exact amount of raised funds the team would be able to count the amount of bounty tokens.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
@msc85, I can try to answer these to the best of my understanding.

1) Before they get to the exchanges, there will be a way for people to buy combicoins from the website (only buy not sell). I don't know the deadline for this, but hopefully soon as it shouldn't be hard to do and will increase funding. Also new combicoins could be created (or destroyed) by activity on exchanges.

2) Assuming same levels of profitability as the number of combicoins increases, that should be true. Although, I would guess that profitability would decline with increasing volume. Also note that Triatoken holders benefit not just from Combicoin but from future combination coins that Triaconta might develop.

3) Its kind of like arbitrage between what a buyer is willing to buy the combicoin for vs the total cost of acquiring the underlying assets. And, for both buys and sells. Its described in page 11 of the whitepaper.
Activity: 1
I have already invested in the ICO of the combicoin and received the coins and triatokens. The project looks promising but I still have a few questions:

1) as far as I see during the ICO only the 1st milestone is reached. Does this mean that the software is only developed as stated with number 1 in the whitepaper? Or can other milestones also be reached after the ICO? (And if so, how?

2) assuming $2.1 million is gathered at the ICO, there will be around 210.000 combicoins (or some more due to bonusses?). If in the next years there will be more interest in combicoins and other investors buy newly issued combicoins for lets say $210million (100 times more then there are now). Does that mean that the profits for triatoken holders will be 100 times higher as well? (Because there will be more coins to be traded so more profit divided over the same amount of triatokens

3) I still don't really understand what the trading software will do. I have discussed it with another investor but we differ in opinion what happens. Can you tell us who is right (or maybe a 3rd explanation). I think it's a kind of arbitrage of the underlying assets where you buy for example dash at an exchange with a lower price and sell the same amount at an exchange with a higher price at the same time. He thinks it's the difference between the value of the combicoin and 1/30 times the underlying assets.

Thank you for your help!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Just got this email, wheels are turning...

With the ICO for CombiCoin and TRIA Token we were able to raise 2,212,545 USD until now and there are still a few days left for people to fulfill their payment.

We have been working day and night to wrap the ICO up so now we can have a 100% focus on buying all the assets backing the CombiCoin ASAP!

Without further ado, it is time to show the first ever CombiCoin top 30.

The top 30

Based on the procedure and criteria from our whitepaper for the construction of CombiCoin, the following cryptocurrencies have been selected to be a part of the top 30 cryptocurrencies asset backing CombiCoin.

Bitcoin
    Ethereum
    BitcoinCash
    Ripple
    Litecoin
    Dash
    NEM
    Monero
    IOTA
    Ethereum Classic
    NEO
    OMiseGo
    Bitconnect
    Lisk
    Qtum
    Stratis
    Zcash
    Waves
    Hshare
    ARK
    Steem
    Bytecoin
    TenX
    Bitshares
    EOS
    Maidsafecoins
    Stellar lumens
    Golem
    Augur
    Basic Attention Token

This is the construction of the CombiCoin and we will review this top 30 once every two months to ensure that the correct currencies are included.
The next steps

Participants who did not yet receive their CombiCoins and TRIA Tokens can expect them somewhere this week.

The supervisory board of the Foundation has officially released all funds raised. We are currently buying all assets backing cryptocurrencies of the top 30 based on the 1/30 ratio as mentioned in our whitepaper. We expect that this procedure will take around 10 days. After we successfully bought all cryptocurrencies backing CombiCoin we will announce on our website exactly what was bought and show the the value of 1 CombiCoin.

We will send an update with a detailed explanation of the steps that come after buying all assets shortly. You can expect this e-mail when we finished the construction of CombiCoin procedure.

Ps. we really appreciated all feedback we've got and are truly humbled that you believe in our idea and us. Also a huge shoutout to our communities on Telegram and Bitcointalk, thanks for making the campaign more fun Smiley.

CombiCoin / Triaconta
Activity: 27
Same here, received the email and both coins. Can't wait to hear about the coins backing it  Grin
Activity: 217
Yep, I received my confirmation email 5 days ago, they test send a small amount of Eth, which I received.

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Information Sponge
After paying with BTC I got an email saying they got my payment and they would send an official payment confirmation the next day.  It's been over 24 hours since that email and still no follow-up, is that normal?

I paid with eth but never even got an email confirmation.

Update, got an email confirmation. Took a couple days.

Yeah I also got an email confirmation with the quantity they would send me.  I also checked and I did actually receive an extremely small ETH payment (10wei) to my address so it all looks good.
After paying with BTC I got an email saying they got my payment and they would send an official payment confirmation the next day.  It's been over 24 hours since that email and still no follow-up, is that normal?

It's good.  Smiley So, the tokens will come soon too.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104

I guess you just need to wait a bit. But you can always contact the team by email or Telegram.

Website at least has been updated: "CombiCoin raised more then $ 2,100,000. Exact amount will be communicated at 4-10-2017"

In Telegram the team mentioned the same date.
Activity: 27
but silence is not virtue.

Website at least has been updated: "CombiCoin raised more then $ 2,100,000. Exact amount will be communicated at 4-10-2017"

it sounds like "f*ck off till 4-10-2017"

This sounds like impatience to me. They have been open and transparent about everything.
So I can wait for another two days to hear the exact amount. But maybe that's just me.. ;-)
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
I read the WP and the bi-monthly rebalancing and it soul mechanics I think is cool
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You

it sounds like "f*ck off till 4-10-2017"
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You
congratulations. so, where are news? when bounty will be counted and distributed? not good silent, don't you think?

Its sunday there should be some announcement tomorrow
Haha, give them a couple of days to get everything up and running, make sure all the calculations check out etc.
I'm sure everyone wants to get their hands on those sweet coins, but patience is virtue  Wink

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
congratulations. so, where are news? when bounty will be counted and distributed? not good silent, don't you think?

Its sunday there should be some announcement tomorrow
Haha, give them a couple of days to get everything up and running, make sure all the calculations check out etc.
I'm sure everyone wants to get their hands on those sweet coins, but patience is virtue  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: