Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] CombiCoin current investors up 75% in 1.5 month! Token sales reopened now! - page 3. (Read 29428 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Things like software development and listings always take much more time than expected. Meanwhile, the crypto bubble has burst. Still, early day investors can't complain. For me, this is a 5 year long investment. Or I lose my investment, or it goes up 10x. All I need to invest further is patience.
Activity: 266
Hi guys. Is the bid price on the website computed the same as what used to be called the "CombiCoin value" before the restructuring? Does it already include the 2.5% fee? Also, the current bid price is sort of irrelevant, since if I sold right now I would not get that price. The only bid that matters is what it was at 1200 CET - correct?
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
it seems the seycheels are one of the few juridsctions that allow bearer accounts. I am not pro bearer accounts. I d rather have it all nice and tidy but if the regulators are not in faviour of the free market then all legal options are open
Activity: 280
why not have a redemption cutoff time - for example if you submit a redemption request by 12 PM Dutch time, you get the eth by 2PM.
Activity: 99
Information Sponge
What's up with the new legal set up?  Combicoin holders are no longer entitled to the value of the coins backing it?!  Can someone on the tram explain that more?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Holders of Combicoin do not receive dividends while the Triaconda holders receive dividends every month if they keep their erc20 token in their wallet .... the next snapshot will be on March 30th.
The 1 December dividend was almost $ 0.15 for each Tria token (0.00025 Eth), slightly higher in January, while in February it fell due to the general market crash.
Soon will be announced that of March.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
Margin Call
Hello

There will be any dividends shares (quarterly or monthy etc) among CombiCoin holders?
Activity: 99
Information Sponge
With Etherdelta blocked for days we can not in any case exchange our Tria token!

Will it be listed one day in some other exchange?
It is unacceptable not to have even a decent exchange after the last summer ico!

Forkdelta is working fine, so you can trade TRIA there!

On  Forkdelta are also traded tokens by the contract number, like on EtherDelta or only tokens added to the listing?

Forkdelta is essentially a completely functional copy of EtherDelta but with less scummy owners. They even have the same order book.

So yes you can search by contract number or any other feature that was on ED.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Any news on when combicoin will be listed on coinmarketcap?
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
With Etherdelta blocked for days we can not in any case exchange our Tria token!

It is unacceptable not to have even a decent exchange after the last summer ico!

On  Forkdelta are also traded tokens by the contract number, like on EtherDelta or only tokens added to the listing?
Activity: 8

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

Hi devs,

when will the next rebalancing of the CombiCoin take place?

I have the feeling that it is long overdue?

Thanks

Don (one of the founders) just announced that they are updating the assets. So new asset distribution should be reflected on the Triaconta website anytime now.
Activity: 3
Hi devs,

when will the next rebalancing of the CombiCoin take place?

I have the feeling that it is long overdue?

Thanks

Can someone explain to me what the price of the TRIA makes.
If you only take the dividend you receive, you must have the tokens years to reach the break even point.

Well yes, but... You can consider the tokens as "assets." Like when you buy a stock and it pays dividends, it would take a very long time for the break-even point considering however much you paid initially for the stock. But the idea is that you are holding onto an asset which has value and you can choose to sell it in the future for (ideally) a price higher than you bought it for. So, the purpose is not to get to the break-even point, the purpose is to hold an asset that pays a nice little sum of dividends.

Which leads me to my question - anyone know of an update about combicoin hitting any exchanges?

Should dividends on TRIA COIN be greater in those moments when volatility rises, as in the first quarter 2018?

No news yet as to when CombiCoin will hit exchanges.

As of this week you are however able to sell the CombiCoins via the website of the team.

Dividends of TRIA in the future will depend on the profits the team makes with their trading bot (via arbitrage) when CombiCoins are sold of bought via the exchanges. For now the dividends depend on the number of CombiCoins sold (and in the future bought) via the website.

So TRIA dividends will really start kicking in and inreasing once CombiCoin hits the exchanges and gets more exposure and marketing behind it as the concept of a top 30 crypto index tracker is great!

If you only take the dividend you receive, you must have the tokens years to reach the break even point.

Well yes, but... You can consider the tokens as "assets." Like when you buy a stock and it pays dividends, it would take a very long time for the break-even point considering however much you paid initially for the stock. But the idea is that you are holding onto an asset which has value and you can choose to sell it in the future for (ideally) a price higher than you bought it for. So, the purpose is not to get to the break-even point, the purpose is to hold an asset that pays a nice little sum of dividends.

Which leads me to my question - anyone know of an update about combicoin hitting any exchanges?

Should dividends on TRIA COIN be greater in those moments when volatility rises, as in the first quarter 2018?
Activity: 378
Merit: 104

AGV
Activity: 1

Activity: 389
Merit: 251
It seems like TRIA Token has some chanses to be on high again=) Perhaps I will be some Tokens on ether again

Anyway, any news?
Has anyone considered the size of dividends in the ethereum for 1 TRIA coin? And how to understand that these are dividends from TRIACONTA
Pages:
Jump to: