Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] CombiCoin current investors up 75% in 1.5 month! Token sales reopened now! - page 7. (Read 29428 times)

Activity: 389
Merit: 251
Wow Triatoken already near 30$ Shocked

Hope to see it climb much higher
Activity: 273
The coins on Etherdelta are being sold by people who bought them not by the company. I think the company sells only via the website.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I got some combicoin on ether delta, but I'm not sure if it is all set up correctly. As I understand it, there is supposed to be a bot that sells to buy orders and buys to sell orders, but it looks like there are just some manual listings as the volume is really low (only about 40 coins). Also there seems to be a big gap between the buy and sell orders on the book. 0.0569 on sell and 0.048 on buy.

I get that the company makes a small profit on each coin bought and sold by the bot, so some sort of a gap would make sense, but how much of a gap is it supposed to be?

Also, hopefully the dev team can answer this, what happens to the coins if the company has some sort of financial troubles. I'm worried about a scenario where I buy a bunch of these coins and they just pull the buy/sell bot from the market and run away with the holdings. There is a good amount of trust involved in investing in this rather than just buying the crypto directly.
Activity: 273
Is there a list of addresses where someone can check if it is really backed by these assets? It's a great idea btw.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Information Sponge
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
What’s the ticker for CombiCoin on etherdelta?  (Not tria)
Activity: 6
I just found out about combicoin last night, and let me tell you, it is an answer to my prayer. I know crypto is the future, but my investing track record has been less then spectacular. With Combicoin and I can just buy this one coin and benefit from the market growing as a whole, instead of hoping one of the coins I have gets lucky. I think a lot of people will feel the same way and this could really take off.

I plan to change my portfolio over on January 1st, but is buying from the website the best option? 5% service fee seems like quite a lot. And I see the link for EtherDelta, but I can't make heads or tails of how to use it.
Activity: 61
The monthly profit share will be closed? Or it will be continued?
It is about the current sale on  website only. The monthly profit share will be closed to counting it. If the sales go on - the profit share will go on too.
But I hope that by that time the profit will be not with website's sale only, but with exchanges, too. Smiley

The monthly profit share is based on 2 factors: The sale of new COMBI Tokens and the rebalancing of the underlying portfolio.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
It is about the current sale on  website only. The monthly profit share will be closed to counting it. If the sales go on - the profit share will go on too.
But I hope that by that time the profit will be not with website's sale only, but with exchanges, too. Smiley

TRIA Token profit share - January

In the first week of the profit share period from 16-12-2017 until 15-01-2018 the following amount of profit share per TRIA Token has been realised.

$0.1046

This profit share period will close on 15-01-2018 meaning that we still have three full weeks to set a new all time high for the amount of profit to be distributed.

Activity: 15
I always wonder where combicoin is traded. I did not see it on coinmarketcap, is it listed there?
The triaconta has a huge pump from $10 to $20 now. hope to pump more.

CombiCoin is currently traded on EtherDelta.
https://etherdelta.com/#0x11468d142559f6ab61e69b47f30fa6a36c93ee92-ETH

Or you can purchase CombiCoin directly from their website.
https://triaconta.com/sale/

CombiCoin is not listed on CoinMarketCap. They have their minimum trade volume rule before listing any coin. CombiCoin does not seem to meet that requirement.
Another email from the dev team.

in my opinion, the profit share of USD 0.1046 in just one week is amazing. At the current rate, that would equal a yield of approx. 28% (0.1046 per week at a current TRIA price of USD 19.4).

----------------------------------------

First of, happy holidays from the CombiCoin and Triaconta Team.

In this CombiCoin weekly the following things will be addressed:

CombiCoin performance week 50
CombiCoin sales update
TRIA token profit share - January
CombiCoin exchange
CombiCoin performance week 49

Weekly growth

Value on 18-12-2017 - 08:00 CET  - $ 34.53
Value on 25-12-2017 - 08:00 CET  - $ 39.23
13.61%  -  (previous week 65.85%)

Year to date growth: 356.86%
Monthly growth: 184.06%
Week high: $ 46.67
Week low: $ 28.26

Total value asset pool: $ 13.839.624 (+19.38% compared to previous  week)

CombiCoin sales update

In the past week CombiCoin had 524 new registrations for the amount of $1,200,471.

If you would like to buy more CombiCoins we will reward your extra investment with the referral bonus of 0.5% extra CombiCoins. Just click on the link below and fill in the form.

This link can also be shared with others. When someone clicks on it and decides to buy CombiCoin within 2 weeks, you will be awarded with 0.5% of their investment in CombiCoins.

TRIA Token profit share - January

In the first week of the profit share period from 16-12-2017 until 15-01-2018 the following amount of profit share per TRIA Token has been realised.

$0.1046

This profit share period will close on 15-01-2018 meaning that we still have three full weeks to set a new all time high for the amount of profit to be distributed.

CombiCoin Exchange status

We also would like to take this opportunity to update you on the exchange status for CombiCoin. At this moment we are closing our deal with an exchange. As things currently are the launch of CombiCoin on an exchange is still planned for the end of January.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I always wonder where combicoin is traded. I did not see it on coinmarketcap, is it listed there?
The triaconta has a huge pump from $10 to $20 now. hope to pump more.
New short mail from the dev team.

Merry Xmas to all on Bitcointalk!!

----------------------------------------------------

Hi!

Quick update, all TRIA Token holders have received their first profit share.

Tomorrow we'll send an update on the current amount of profit share that has been realized from 12-16-2017 until now.

Happy holidays!

Best,

CombiCoin & Triaconta Team

Thanks for a payment and for the wishes! Happy holidays to everybody!

It is quite a wonder with 20$ per TRIA=)
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
hi dev. where I can inquire about social media bounty payment facebook. i participated in facebook but i have not received tria token. . . expecting a good response.
thanks
New short mail from the dev team.

Merry Xmas to all on Bitcointalk!!

----------------------------------------------------

Hi!

Quick update, all TRIA Token holders have received their first profit share.

Tomorrow we'll send an update on the current amount of profit share that has been realized from 12-16-2017 until now.

Happy holidays!

Best,

CombiCoin & Triaconta Team
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
The sale reopened, I understand, and did the bounty campaign reopen too?
The sale is reopened, yes, but the bounty campaign is not. Now you can participate in the referral campaign only.

A new mail has been sent from the dev Team.
Thanks for sharing! Smiley

------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

We wanted to inform you that the TRIA Token profit share has been slightly delayed. This is because of the current high transaction fees, we weren't able to send it out yet.

As soon as the transaction fees have lowered we will send out the Ether profit share to all TRIA Token holders. We will also inform you by e-mail when it has been send.

If you' d like to know what you can expect in USD please take a look here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/147J3L1zc2ITCiwhxX-opWyqoQr4jfidaVdKvVueP5BY/edit?usp=sharing

To see what you can expect search for your wallet address in this sheet.

Happy holidays and we'll be in touch soon!

All the best,

Triaconta & CombiCoin team

Super!
Thanks for scharing!
Hope it will be soon, and not in the next month...
The TRIA has lowerde so much, it is the right time to buy some!!!
Good luck Devs!

------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

We wanted to inform you that the TRIA Token profit share has been slightly delayed. This is because of the current high transaction fees, we weren't able to send it out yet.

As soon as the transaction fees have lowered we will send out the Ether profit share to all TRIA Token holders. We will also inform you by e-mail when it has been send.

If you' d like to know what you can expect in USD please take a look here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/147J3L1zc2ITCiwhxX-opWyqoQr4jfidaVdKvVueP5BY/edit?usp=sharing

To see what you can expect search for your wallet address in this sheet.

Happy holidays and we'll be in touch soon!

All the best,

Triaconta & CombiCoin team
Well, all coins can be scam. It is always risky, not only when the communication is bad or it will be selled only on one exchange.
First proof that this coin is legit, is the monthly payment. When with that stuff all will be OK, than we can trust TRIA/COMBI

If someone from you becomes monthly payment, write here
Pages:
Jump to: