Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] CombiCoin current investors up 75% in 1.5 month! Token sales reopened now! - page 6. (Read 29428 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
In the past week CombiCoin had 159 new registrations for the amount of .
If you would like to buy more CombiCoins we will reward your extra investment with the referral bonus of 0.5% extra CombiCoins. Just click on the link below and fill in the form.

This link can also be shared with others. When someone clicks on it and decides to buy CombiCoin within 2 weeks, you will be awarded with 0.5% of their investment in CombiCoins.

Why can I not see the link?
Activity: 17
Quick question.   

I was going to purchase Combicoins through the Triaconta website, then I read the terms of service which references Crowdfunding, which, according to the terms, closed on September 30, 2017. 

Now that the Crowdfunding is over, are U.S. Citizens are now permitted to purchase Combicoins through Triaconta?  Has someone asked this question?

Thanks!

You'll have to wait till Combicoin hits the exchanges. Probably next month.
Activity: 389
Merit: 251
The great potential of TRIA and Combi will make this Tokens one of the best this year. I hope to see TRIA climbing higher and higher, with our monthly payment reward

Is there any news, when will be the new payment calculated? Or when it will be distributed to token holders?
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
They do allow Chinese citizens now also...they've got their site translated even.

So that might be very well the case.
Activity: 1
Quick question.   

I was going to purchase Combicoins through the Triaconta website, then I read the terms of service which references Crowdfunding, which, according to the terms, closed on September 30, 2017. 

Now that the Crowdfunding is over, are U.S. Citizens are now permitted to purchase Combicoins through Triaconta?  Has someone asked this question?

Thanks!
Activity: 273
I e-mailed the team a few of my questions and they responded very quickly. Here are the answers to my questions:

Q:Can a US customer buy from the triaconta.com website?

It is possible to buy CombiCoins on the website and pay in USD.

Q:When will we be able to see the public addresses of the coins being held?

We do have public addresses of the coins being held on our website: https://triaconta.com/wallet-addresses/ but I must admit this information needs to be updated for the new tokens we acquired after the bi-monthly re balancing of the assets.

Q:Why is there so little media coverage of this project?

Holidays and a rapidly rising amount of investments has kept us very very busy. We have had no need for extra media coverage or advertising. We are growing steadily and can still respond quickly to questions and like to keep it that way.

Q:When will the exchange be ready?

We expect to be listed on an exchange before the end of this month. Negotiations are ongoing and i am sorry i am not allowed to disclose more information yet. Check out our weekly newsletters for further developments.

Q:As an investor, what insurance do I have that Triaconta won’t simply run away with the money?

You are buying CombiCoins from a Dutch non-profit foundation. According to Dutch law, a Foundation does not have 'owners' and the Foundation does not want to make profit in any way. The supervisory board of the Foundation consists of external and trustworthy experts, the supervisory board can actually fire the two founders of Triaconta (Don and Guust) if they are not managing everything correctly.

I you have any more questions, feel free to contact us again.

Kind regards,
Roger

That's what I was looking for. So this looks like a more or less safe way to invest into the market, at least if they don't mess up with the trading software and the funds don't get stolen somehow  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
I e-mailed the team a few of my questions and they responded very quickly. Here are the answers to my questions:

We do have public addresses of the coins being held on our website: https://triaconta.com/wallet-addresses/ but I must admit this information needs to be updated for the new tokens we acquired after the bi-monthly re balancing of the assets.

Holidays and a rapidly rising amount of investments has kept us very very busy. We have had no need for extra media coverage or advertising. We are growing steadily and can still respond quickly to questions and like to keep it that way.

We expect to be listed on an exchange before the end of this month. Negotiations are ongoing and i am sorry i am not allowed to disclose more information yet. Check out our weekly newsletters for further developments.

Q:As an investor, what insurance do I have that Triaconta won’t simply run away with the money?

You are buying CombiCoins from a Dutch non-profit foundation. According to Dutch law, a Foundation does not have 'owners' and the Foundation does not want to make profit in any way. The supervisory board of the Foundation consists of external and trustworthy experts, the supervisory board can actually fire the two founders of Triaconta (Don and Guust) if they are not managing everything correctly.

Kind regards,
Roger

Great questions and answers.

I was unaware they list their public coin addresses. This makes me feel relieved that combi is actually backed by real assets.
Activity: 6

Kind regards,
Roger
The (lack of) communication is what might kill eventually this great concept:

The least that could be done is update the title of the thread...it's already up 500% in 3 months!!!!

Agree. There is so little information about this project online even just updating this thread would be helpful.
Activity: 17
I genuinely believe the total market cap of all crypto's will surpass the one trillion dollars. Also, Combicoin will work with their own trading software platform to be launched next month, meaning 50% of the profits will be distributed among all Tria token holders on top of the distributions of people buying combicoin on their website.

So, all the reasons for HODL.

What pump...?
All coins were bigtime up...so will the index fund coin CombiCoin also automatically, which is it's typicall behavior.

And it'll dip again when all/many of the 30 coins will dip.

The index fund coin CombiCoin can be bought via BuyCombiCoin.com and should be available via exchanges within weeks.

The TRIA token, which is a divident token for CombiCoin investors  Roll Eyes, is available via EtherDelta.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
triaconta is at $28-30 now. regret that i passed the ATH of $47 yesterday. should wait for the next pump of this token.
is it traded only on etherdelta?
The (lack of) communication is what might kill eventually this great concept:

The least that could be done is update the title of the thread...it's already up 500% in 3 months!!!!
The portfolio of CombiCoin is evenly distributed between the 30 coins, or some of them have a bigger share in it?
I require same stuff of information!

From what I understand, the intention is to evenly distribute between the top 30. However, this changes over time, because some coins grow faster than others, meaning that a larger share of the asset pool can be accredited to a specific coin. That is why every once in a while the coin is rebalanced back to 3% each.

I believe the trading software they are currently developing is also meant to keep a even distribution of all coins in the asset pool.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
The portfolio of CombiCoin is evenly distributed between the 30 coins, or some of them have a bigger share in it?
I require same stuff of information!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 3
Great job guys, this is an amazing project!

Can you give us an update on the status of the Profit Generating Exchange Software.
Is it already in place?

Thanks!
Activity: 392
Why is Combi not listed on coinmarketcap yet?
Activity: 389
I cant believe it - 47 USD!!!!

Good Job!
Activity: 61
Another weekly update from the dev team.

-----------------------------------------

Happy new year!

In this CombiCoin weekly the following things will be addressed:

- CombiCoin performance week 51
- CombiCoin sales update
- TRIA token profit share - January

CombiCoin performance week 51

Weekly growth
Value on 25-12-2017 - 08:00 CET  - $ 39.23
Value on 01-01-2018 - 08:00 CET  - $ 44.55
13.56%  -  (previous week 13.61%)

Year to date growth: 415.62%
Monthly growth: 164.08%
Week high: $ 44.55
Week low: $ 36.44
Total value asset pool: $16.877.404 (+21.94% compared to previous  week)

CombiCoin sales update

In the past week CombiCoin had 159 new registrations for the amount of $ 466,709.
If you would like to buy more CombiCoins we will reward your extra investment with the referral bonus of 0.5% extra CombiCoins. Just click on the link below and fill in the form.

This link can also be shared with others. When someone clicks on it and decides to buy CombiCoin within 2 weeks, you will be awarded with 0.5% of their investment in CombiCoins.

TRIA Token profit share - January

In the first week of the profit share period from 16-12-2017 until 15-01-2018 the following amount of profit share per TRIA Token has been realised.

$0.1309

This profit share period will close on 15-01-2018 meaning that we have two weeks to set a new all time high for the amount of profit to be distributed.
Pages:
Jump to: