Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO coming soon. Would you like to be the very first to know about it? - page 24. (Read 26308 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44
Hello. I and my team are in works of launching an ICO. What we have done so far:

*We are solving a growing problem and we have a working solution;
*A utility token will be released;
*We have a great business model;
*The ICO website 85% finished;
*We just shot a promo video;
*The whitepaper is in writing progress;
*We have an experienced team on board with many valuable connections, everyone will be visible;
*The road-map is clear and sensible;
*The marketing strategy is ready to create a strong social media presence;
*We have direct contact with many advisers and investors;
*We know how to expand the project globally;
*We want to develop our own blockchain;
*It is in our best interest to get us listed on many top ranking crypto exchanges in the world;
*Our office is neighbouring with two blockchain developer giants and we are going to meet them when the ICO is ready;
*The companies legal structure is in place;

We have been in the market since 2013, we have tried nearly everything - trading, investing, mining, analysing, arbitrating, shilling, educating, developing up to today. As the time went on we sensed a growing problem in the crypto and blockchain industry to which we have been working on for quite some time now. To make sure our ICO is a successful we have analysed the top 20 most successful ICO's of all time.

Post in this thread if you want to be the first to know about this project when it is launched, especially if you are a bounty hunter and/or a crypto influencer.

Cheers,
Blockchain2k

you are literally just one of more than 30-40k ICOs, why do you think people would want to visit your unfinished website?

That is a massive quote. You wont be able to visit the unfinished site. I will let you know about it when the ICO is launched.

if someone wants to see ico websites he can go to an ico index website, where he can basically check several million different ico token for purchase, there is fundamentally no difference between each of them and bitcoin.

Thank you for the input.

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
Hello. I and my team are in works of launching an ICO. What we have done so far:

*We have an experienced team on board with many valuable connections, everyone will be visible;
*It is in our best interest to get us listed on many top ranking crypto exchanges in the world;
*Our office is neighbouring with two blockchain developer giants and we are going to meet them when the ICO is ready;

We have been in the market since 2013, we have tried nearly everything - trading, investing, mining, analysing, arbitrating, shilling, educating, developing up to today. As the time went on we sensed a growing problem in the crypto and blockchain industry to which we have been working on for quite some time now. To make sure our ICO is a successful we have analysed the top 20 most successful ICO's of all time.

Post in this thread if you want to be the first to know about this project when it is launched, especially if you are a bounty hunter and/or a crypto influencer.

Cheers,
Blockchain2k

you are literally just one of more than 30-40k ICOs, why do you think people would want to visit your unfinished website?

That is a massive quote. You wont be able to visit the unfinished site. I will let you know about it when the ICO is launched.

if someone wants to see ico websites he can go to an ico index website, where he can basically check several million different ico token for purchase, there is fundamentally no difference between each of them and bitcoin.

Cheers,
Blockchain2k

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

Cheers,
Blockchain2k

Cheers,
Blockchain2k
Pages:
Jump to: