Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Equilibria Framework | New Concept for Digital Currencies - page 2. (Read 15528 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
where dev ?what time launch

lol big red and green writing just a post above not good enough for you? There is no launch and is no coin it was a scam that we must live an learn from!
ok thanks , everybody very calm  , i amazing
Activity: 493
Merit: 500

lol big red and green writing just a post above not good enough for you? There is no launch and is no coin it was a scam that we must live an learn from!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
have a look at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lies-bagholders-tell-themselves-1059045  Cry this matches for scams too.

then:

Name:   EquilibriaTeam
Activity:   28
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   September 08, 2015, 07:54:00 PM
Last Active:   September 21, 2015, 12:23:36 PM

but nothing here.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Warning: Launch is actually on the 25th, sorry... Dates have been misunderstood within the group. But we will be launching mobile and everything else on the same date!

Yet we are still having the ICO until Tuesday the 22nd, so you can still buy in! There is a limited amount left, so buy in while you can! If your order exceeds the amount left then the remaining will be sent back to the sending address.
SCAM!!!

Yep Move on people nothing to see here!!

legendary
Oh man, you have misunderstood so much far. I doubt that there is a serious team behind this coin.

Warning: Launch is actually on the 25th, sorry... Dates have been misunderstood within the group. But we will be launching mobile and everything else on the same date!

yes, there won't be anything on 25th. and they won't login with this accounts anymore. i hope they don't get to many BTCs.
Activity: 59
@tyz - frameworks - the hype of etherum. That is really hard for those people who loss BTC
The complete schemata entirely points to a scam coin. Well even the console screenshots added on the opening post could easily be created by loading a text file.

No information about the sold coins. I think it was a scam too

It is kinda funny looking back how obvious this crap was just such a shame I never reaslised before handing over lunch money to them. $115 is not a great deal but if they got that x10 for a fancy website and ok thread not a bad day for him. The so called real names everywhere screemed scam and when their was 97% of the fake ICO sold out they then gave an extra 25% to people, well my math would say that would go a fair bit over the 100%.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
The complete schemata entirely points to a scam coin. Well even the console screenshots added on the opening post could easily be created by loading a text file.

legendary
yes that is it:

Name:   icanscript
Activity:   144
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   January 31, 2015, 02:49:32 AM
Last Active:   September 18, 2015, 07:37:40 PM

Arschlöcher, Idioten. Ihr werdet wohl google benötigen um das zu verstehen. Ihr Gummihälse.
Activity: 59
tyz
legendary
It seems a good designer made a nice opening post. That's enough these days to bring people to invest into a coin project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
From Russia with love
Sorry for everyone who lost some bitcoin..
Always use escrow or a trusted exchange when it's an ico.
Crap this sucks

Yeh it is shit mate, the sad thing I knew soon as my bitcoin I sent started confirming lol  That was a 0.5btc loss, these scumbags probably only earned 2btc max! No point in this at all must be really in need poor little man I hope he can buy some food now.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Crap this sucks
legendary
How many coins have been sold so far? Not very transparent to be honest..

We have sold over 15,000,000 EQI to date. Less than 1 MILL left to be sold.

Be aware that if you buy over .5BTC you will be credited with 25% bonus EQI. It's manually inputed so you'll have to message or email us.

Any proves that you guys have sold that amount of EQI?   Transaction details.  Crowdfunding adress etc.

yes show the details.

then the change from 22h to 25th does not sound that trustworthy.
Activity: 582
Merit: 502
have a look at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lies-bagholders-tell-themselves-1059045  Cry this matches for scams too.

then:

Name:   EquilibriaTeam
Activity:   28
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   September 08, 2015, 07:54:00 PM
Last Active:   September 21, 2015, 12:23:36 PM

but nothing here.

I think is time to call this a scam, and alert others, before it's too late, we don't need to wait until the 25th, what do you guys think?
tyz
legendary
We will see then. Three more days to go but everything points to a typical ponzi scheme until now.

Oh man, you have misunderstood so much far. I doubt that there is a serious team behind this coin.

yes, there won't be anything on 25th. and they won't login with this accounts anymore. i hope they don't get to many BTCs.
tyz
legendary
Oh man, you have misunderstood so much so far. I doubt that there is a serious team behind this coin.

So, it's all gone....figures...another one bites the dust! You win some and you loose some.

Yep I realised the second I invested/gave them my coin like a newbie idiot. Dirty little scammer stealing peanuts, I know you will read this your kind can't help it! What goies around comes around enjoy your calmer that will catch you before you know it (icanscript loser).
Pages:
Jump to: