Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Equilibria Framework | New Concept for Digital Currencies - page 4. (Read 15529 times)

Activity: 493
Merit: 500
Only about 2 more says left everyone! Time is limited!!
About 97% of the ICO coins are left, if you have any questions please message us or email us with our email found on the website!

So wallets are released on Tuesday also?

When would we expect a trusted exchange after release?

That you have wrong I think, there is 3% left and 97% are gone.

Thanks

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Only about 2 more says left everyone! Time is limited!!
About 97% of the ICO coins are left, if you have any questions please message us or email us with our email found on the website!
Just a reminder,

There is not much EQI left for investment. ICO ends on Tuesday.

We are still running the promotion

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12461919

@DEV, where can I see the ICO progress? How many bitcoin did you raised so far?

We aren't displaying ICO progress anywhere on our site but we have sold over 95% of the ICO and our 25% bonus for people that buy over .5BTC worth is there to scrape up the scraps. We still have a decent amount left so be sure to buy in if you wish.

We plan on releasing images of the wallet for desktops tomorrow and maybe even our mobile wallet, yet that will be later maybe on Monday.
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
@DEV, where can I see the ICO progress? How many bitcoin did you raised so far?
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
how many coin could be mine from a normal computer (cpu) do you know? by looking at screen shoot you could mine alot for one day right, and maybe it take only a couple months to mine all 96,000,000 . I think you need to lower the reward to made coin more value in the long run. Take a longtime to mine all 96m or take couple month to put all 96m on the market then the coin going worthless. I think you need to lower the reward to 1 or 2 ? Any estimate do you have?

Normal computer mining depends on difficulty and amount of miners like any other coin. The mining shown in the cmd was a test block to make sure everything is working, we will have to see to find out. In the beginning its bound to be easier so there's no point in not trying it out!
got it, thank you
how many coin could be mine from a normal computer (cpu) do you know? by looking at screen shoot you could mine alot for one day right, and maybe it take only a couple months to mine all 96,000,000 . I think you need to lower the reward to made coin more value in the long run. Take a longtime to mine all 96m or take couple month to put all 96m on the market then the coin going worthless. I think you need to lower the reward to 1 or 2 ? Any estimate do you have?

Normal computer mining depends on difficulty and amount of miners like any other coin. The mining shown in the cmd was a test block to make sure everything is working, we will have to see to find out. In the beginning its bound to be easier so there's no point in not trying it out!
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
You are free to report what you want, would you like me to report me for you? (for fudding?)

Even if I was udding. ;no rules stating I can't have uncertainty and doubt is there?

My only fear is people getting suckered into a scheme that is only offering a fancy website.

Hopefully you prove your investors right but I doubt it, hence I'm showing that doubt I appreciate your understanding.

Feel free to have both your uncertainty and doubt with you but try and keep yourself optomistic.
Even though we may have one fancy website, we have also shown progress that can be put against your doubt.

Thanks for showing your opinions, and we'll be happy when we prove you wrong. Smiley
Just a reminder,

Stop deleting and reposting like 6 times (bumping) your ico scam or I will be reporting you.

EDIT.. This coin is also one of yours isn't it! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mercurial-mci-linking-crypto-currencies-1158117

This is the only coin our team is responsible for designing. And sorry about bumping, this is not an ICO scam. We have shown legitament progress, stop FUDing or we will be forced to report you.
Activity: 501
Merit: 500
Just a reminder,

Stop deleting and reposting like 6 times (bumping) your ico scam or I will be reporting you.

EDIT.. This coin is also one of yours isn't it! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mercurial-mci-linking-crypto-currencies-1158117
Just a reminder,

I staked up to 0.1 BTC. When will the first GUI screenshots be released? I am just curious  Wink

GUI is being worked on, I will see if I can get one of the framework developers to give us a sneak peak tonight Smiley
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
I staked up to 0.1 BTC. When will the first GUI screenshots be released? I am just curious  Wink
Only a few more days left everyone!
Join in while you still can! Our bonus 25% is for people that buy more than .5BTC worth!

Remember to message us for your extra 25% or send us an email!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Quote from: z3…………………………his address after first use……………… please be aware on future investments
[/quote
oh,ok thanks for you ,and thanks for you integrity
txid:0dff959433af78ed9704a19ce97878f5e578f1dfd775297b3dd9e0d35bc8eb1a give 1150 Equilibria
but
txid :c2b8f16ee42d28f010ad8907b89e4a71cd9a4be6587fb0a338d995383da15650  no give coins
dev ,help

address :1J58aRmdjA2Exf24zdU4oubHxeT5NMCXLn

This is because you have posted the investment to the same address.

There is a warning on the site you should have read.

This is a one time only address. We cannot honour any investment to this address after first use.

in this case we will honour the investment, but please be aware on future investments
legendary
Activity: 1050
txid:0dff959433af78ed9704a19ce97878f5e578f1dfd775297b3dd9e0d35bc8eb1a give 1150 Equilibria
but
txid :c2b8f16ee42d28f010ad8907b89e4a71cd9a4be6587fb0a338d995383da15650  no give coins
dev ,help

address :1J58aRmdjA2Exf24zdU4oubHxeT5NMCXLn

Just a reminder

Promotion

As we have a small amount of EQI left to invest in we have decided to run a promotion

Any investment over 0.5 BTC will be credited with an additional investment of 25% what they have purchased.

We have already credited accounts which have already met this threshold.

Top ups will be counted if you have already invested you are already in this promotion

http://www.equilibria.xyz/#crowdsale

You will have received an email if your account meets the specifications. If not contact us at [email protected]

Thank You,

This is actually a big leap forward in the proof of concept stage, everything worked as planned.

We can move forward quickly from this point onwards.
Pages:
Jump to: