Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Equilibria Framework | New Concept for Digital Currencies - page 5. (Read 15528 times)

Activity: 582
Merit: 502
We have just received a small surprise from our framework developer.

A first full test work unit has been completed.

http://i.imgur.com/4zLn9c3.png

Congrats!
Activity: 686
We have just received a small surprise from our framework developer.

A first full test work unit has been completed.

http://i.imgur.com/4zLn9c3.png

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Initial Investors who paid over 0.5 BTC have been given this deal also, we have already provided them Smiley

So if I invested 0.25, and someone else invested 0.5 they get 25% bonus and I dont.. that is pretty unfair to just make these rules after the ICO has started.

We are allowing top ups.

If your account goes over the 0.5 threshold, You will get 25% extra. so either way it doesn't matter, you can invest and get over that threshold if you require.

if you invested 0.25, You can invest another 0.25 and we will give you 25% extra on top.

As said on the initial promotion post you will need to email us so we can confirm as this is currently a manual process until our web developer finished the automated system.

Hope this answers your query.

I see these unfair too, but this is the way the world will always work: Money makes money, poor gets only poorer, and that's the way it will always be, sadly.

No this is not unfair....

We are allowing top up of your current investment,

Basically, Anyone that reaches over the 0.5 BTC threshold will get an extra 25%. Whether you invested early or not. We have given extra to the people who did invest earlier.

As if this was the case from the start, we will ensure everyone has it fair Smiley
Activity: 582
Initial Investors who paid over 0.5 BTC have been given this deal also, we have already provided them Smiley

So if I invested 0.25, and someone else invested 0.5 they get 25% bonus and I dont.. that is pretty unfair to just make these rules after the ICO has started.

We are allowing top ups.

If your account goes over the 0.5 threshold, You will get 25% extra. so either way it doesn't matter, you can invest and get over that threshold if you require.

if you invested 0.25, You can invest another 0.25 and we will give you 25% extra on top.

As said on the initial promotion post you will need to email us so we can confirm as this is currently a manual process until our web developer finished the automated system.

I see these unfair too, but this is the way the world will always work: Money makes money, poor gets only poorer, and that's the way it will always be, sadly.

We are allowing top ups.

Promotion

As we have a small amount of EQI left to invest in we have decided to run a promotion

Any investment over 0.5 BTC will be credited with an additional investment of 25% what they have purchased.

We have already credited accounts which have already met this threshold.

http://www.equilibria.xyz/#crowdsale

You will have received an email if your account meets the specifications. If not contact us at [email protected]

What a great deal, thanks for the bonus offer. whoever for us initial investors that is kind of unfair to give others 25% more....
Promotion

As we have a small amount of EQI left to invest in we have decided to run a promotion

Any investment over 0.5 BTC will be credited with an additional investment of 25% what they have purchased.

We have already credited accounts which have already met this threshold.

http://www.equilibria.xyz/#crowdsale

You will have received an email if your account meets the specifications. If not contact us at [email protected]

Is this project going to make it to an exchange, if so when as I seemed to have missed a timeline?

I only now see a couple of coins this dev and team are behind and it doesn't look good lol

Hi,

How do you mean?

Yes this currency has already had offers of being put on an exchange which we will of course accept.

This is a new team when it comes to crypto currency, We have never made a currency before together. However the two framework developers are professional developers who have great experience in cryptography and have worked in some projects in the past both professionally and on a casual basis.

Our new framework developer will also have expertise in cryptography.

So we do not understand your comment of

I only now see a couple of coins this dev and team are behind and it doesn't look good lol

Activity: 493
Merit: 500
Is this project going to make it to an exchange, if so when as I seemed to have missed a timeline?

Thank you for investments, Still more to ICO to invest in.

James (the framework developer) has informed me that we will be receiving some images of the GUI tomorrow.

Most of the currency is done and will need to be tested.

We are going to send invites out to ICO investors to help test the network before launch. Any meaningful tests or bug reports will be rewarded with BTC.

We will also offer BTC bounties for node operators to initially help the network gain stability.

Activity: 493
Merit: 500
just invested a little more

Me too, I was just going to invest 0.5btc but have made a couple more small buys for longterm.
Activity: 54
dude will there be a gui wallet? cause ethereum didn't have one and it totally sucks, I bought into it, and just sold it off because I had no clue when it came to using their "wallet"

or I guess a pretty easy set of instructions on how to receive or "claim" equilibria coins bought from the ico, and how to send coins from the wallet to exchange

Thanks

Yeah, We are working on a GUI, I dont know what stage that is at yet, But I am told by one of the framework devs the GUI is basically just a frontend to the CLI.

ok im in !!
So when will the mining be available ?? as soon as crowdsale is complete ??

Yes that is correct.

Actually, About 2 weeks after crowdsale is finished. It may be sooner. The currency is nearly finished but we could not release without some more thorough testing first.

I am sure you can understand that.

Yep understand totally and thanks for the reply , looking forward !!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
dude will there be a gui wallet? cause ethereum didn't have one and it totally sucks, I bought into it, and just sold it off because I had no clue when it came to using their "wallet"

or I guess a pretty easy set of instructions on how to receive or "claim" equilibria coins bought from the ico, and how to send coins from the wallet to exchange

Thanks

so that everything you want to do? selling as fast as possible.

and with your ETHs you did not manage to place them on an exchange and now the price is down Wink

Thanks

Yeah, We are working on a GUI, I dont know what stage that is at yet, But I am told by one of the framework devs the GUI is basically just a frontend to the CLI.

ok im in !!

Yes that is correct.

Actually, About 2 weeks after crowdsale is finished. It may be sooner. The currency is nearly finished but we could not release without some more thorough testing first.

I am sure you can understand that.
ok im in !!

Yes that is correct.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
just invested a little more
Activity: 54
ok im in !!
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: